BBB seat (resized).jpeg
BBB stool (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20180521-192822_Gallery (resized).jpg
MBR (resized).png
IMG_1458 (resized).JPG
FB_IMG_1525466881325 (resized).jpg
C02F6C27-860A-42B6-8951-00CF0128890A (resized).png
d80508fcca2fb05aa0bd7d652f396ec7 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JJHLH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#97 6 years ago

I’m thrilled that these great titles are getting remade. Count me in for remake #3. Can’t wait to see the reveal at TPF.

2 months later
#499 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

so...and the winner will be?

MBr seems to be the consensus. That’s what I’m hoping for too. We shall soon see!

#505 6 years ago

Major bummer that CGC won’t be revealing remake #3 at TPF. I’ve been looking forward to that for the better part of a year. It’s also bad for them since TPF is a great place to reveal a game.

1 week later
#673 6 years ago
Quoted from FarFromHeaven26:

Well, since the discussion here has moved to the already-released CGC re-make games I wanted to make inquiry to those who would know the answer to my question. I am set to pick up a NIB MMR machine next week in person. (about a 90 minute drive) I have requested they add a shaker motor to this standard edition model. Is the shaker motor really the only significant advantage of the LE edition? Of course having it installed mitigates that aspect. Thank you! Total price everything included is $8,200.

I’m in the same position as you as I’m also receiving a nib MMr Standard next week. I researched this as best I could and to my knowledge if you buy the shaker motor then you essentially have the same game as the LE, as Ptownpin said. Neither the LE nor Standard comes with color dots, as both require the purchase of a chip for that (LE owners pay $200 whereas Standard owners pay $400). The LE does come with a numbered plaque on the apron and the choice of 3 different trim colors, but the Standard comes with the upgraded melamine covered plywood for the cabinet like they are using for AFMr, something the LE doesn’t have. Both have the plywood bottom and double clearcoat playfield.

3 weeks later
#714 6 years ago

A visible electric generator of some type incorporated into the topper is a great idea. That would be super cool if they could get it to work and would fit the MB theme perfectly.

#760 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

i hope you do not consider to trade your Met pro with MBr...coz i can tell you that you are wrong. MB is a fun game and humorous but rules are shallow and get boring quickly. Met is way better imho
i have one nice original MB and it is ready to be sold to fund either BBBr or/and Wooly

I sold my Met Prem to make space for MBr, which in my opinion is a better game. Met is fun but the theme and lack of humor left me a little cold. I also love the build quality of the CGC machines.

#808 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Reproducing a game like MB makes all the sense in the world. It basically had the same run rate as MM and AFM (less than 4K made), and is highly rated....

I agree completely. MM, AFM, and MB are the low-hanging fruit. It’s an easy decision for those 3 to be the first games remade: beloved titles that have withstood the test of time. After that the decision becomes more difficult.

1 week later
#866 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

After spending time at MGC and talking with CGC people. I can now alert the masses that Punchy The Clown R, sadly, is not on the remake list.
While I still don't know the title. I can safely say Arturo was more excited than anyone I've ever seen about a pinball machine, when he talked about it.
Being on the operating end of things. Seeing someone so excited. Means a lot to me and what the game will do for my business.
LTG : )

Now I’m even more interested! Doug was excited about it too at TPF. Something special is on the way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Ramon, CA
$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JJHLH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-more-speculation-planetary-pinball-to-remake-mb-bbb-tom-and-cc?tu=JJHLH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.