Topic Stats

• 993 posts
  • 251 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pinzap
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 64 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ba99172c0a5b38e6dfd0191ee730ca2a2d61e00c (resized).png
20180522_004325 (resized).jpg
TZ seat (resized).jpeg
afm seat (resized).jpeg
TZ-AFM STOOLS (resized).jpeg
BBB seat (resized).jpeg
BBB stool (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20180521-192822_Gallery (resized).jpg
MBR (resized).png
IMG_1458 (resized).JPG
FB_IMG_1525466881325 (resized).jpg
C02F6C27-860A-42B6-8951-00CF0128890A (resized).png
d80508fcca2fb05aa0bd7d652f396ec7 (resized).jpg
irobot (resized).jpg
OyXgj.gif
image (resized).jpg

There are 993 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 20.
#201 1 year ago
Quoted from KHL:

I know for a fact that Fathom has been discussed along with the possibility of other classic SS titles, guess we'll see.

I'd be surprised if they don't do Fathom. Same art and layout, new rules and probably their new DMD style LCD. Build cost would be very low, pricing is getting up there for originals, and 'only' 3500 were made.

I suspect Stern have discussed doing something similar with Sea Witch / Meteor / Star Gazer etc.

#202 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

seems common with you...

It does not take a genious to see that for EVERY remake (or vault) there have been people on the inside that leaked info. That info spreads among a group and the sales slowly ramp up. It happened for MM, it happened for IMv, it happened for AFM, and now it has obviously started for MB and BBB (and CC).
The word spreads to friends of firends in the know and they slowly sell off for top dollar before the remakes officially drop. That then encourages others that may not be in the know to also sell if they want to cash in (for fear that a trend of sales points to an imminent announcement).

I dont actually think you know squat from the inside (besides the likely next title as MB which seems to be the obvious and prevalent rumor). You like to think you do and play off of it, but it is pretty obvious that you just took a general wag that more remakes will be coming of the high dollar games that you owned and sold them off while the gettin was good. You have sold MG, CC, and BBB. You sold them all at top dollar and likely the height of the market. Pretty smart if you ask me, esp since you seem to be more burnt on stuff lately and looking to shake up the collection.

Other than a little snark (which you and I do) that is a pretty fair assessment and the point I have been trying to make. Nice!

#203 1 year ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Congrats! Its a great game..

Thinking is a little off. You will find that all pinball machines "break" and need to be fixed. As the saying goes "If it aint broken its not pinball" (or something like that.) Pinball has moving parts. Parts need to be replaced, adjusted etc. If you purchased a used game in working condition (obviously not a non-working game) you would find more or less similar wear pattern. Only difference might be the electronics - but see below

How are the electronics of a remake any "better"? In fact i would argue its worse. They certainly have not have proven themselves and from my understanding the boards are not repairable - need to be replaced. Older systems have more parts readily available as they use off the shelf components for the most part as opposed to these new boards.

Same as above.
I am happy the idea of pinball ownership became more comfortable to you based on the remakes. thats great. But over time you may see the reason you got into the hobby may turn out to be different from what keeps you here.

Really good points - thank you for your thoughful response - it certainly helps me as a new-to-ownership person (I've been playing since the days of Black Knight, but never owned any machines).

To answer a couple of your questions:
- I can't speak directly to your comments on electronics - other than to say a NIB MMr has a warranty so I'm protected (to some extent) on electronics. The video in YouTube I refer to is pretty staight-forward on the Stern system and wasn't very complimentary. I suppose the issue is monolithic boards as opposed to components. It's a little moot as there wasn't a Stern machine that really grabbed my attention enough to want.

My goal is to move through machines a couple times a year. I'm not collecting them - I just play at home and then plan to swap/move to other machines in a cycle. In my mind it's the new-car/used-car scenario. If I was a mechanic I would buy used.
- for maintenance, I fully expect to have to clean, replace balls, replace rubbers, etc. I'm more looking at catastrophic failure avoidance.

I might throw this machine into a bar if the opportunity arises, or find some other way to recoup some or all of my expenses over time - with the goal of a different machine every so often. I think after 1000+ plays it will be time. My intent is to be entertained and not frustrated by any pins I have. If it's breaking all the time then I'm going to sell it and get a bucket of coins to play someone elses machines

I think remakes are a good bet for me - as they allow me to get a "proven" product in a new state. Of course, part of my goal is to get comfortable with ownership and maintenance - because I am going to want a Black Knight eventually

(quick ad: I like playing a lot of pinball. So, if "owning" a machine for 6 months reduces my per-play cost in half - then it's worth the cost. Basically, I'm "renting" a machine for in my home, selling it at a smaller loss than the cost of playing 1000 games outside of my home. Plus, I can play in my pajamas - they kicked my out of the bar when I tried it there.)

#204 1 year ago

I know my family would really be into MB. It's very accessible. Also excited to see the AC reveal from Spooky. I've never purchased a NIB, but I'd be happy to make either of those my first. It's just so hard to spend that kind of money on any single machine.

#205 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I'd be surprised if they don't do Fathom. Same art and layout, new rules and probably their new DMD style LCD. Build cost would be very low, pricing is getting up there for originals, and 'only' 3500 were made.
I suspect Stern have discussed doing something similar with Sea Witch / Meteor / Star Gazer etc.

i have a slight issue with the statement that "build costs would be very low." how did you come to this conclusion?

whether you're making a Dialed in, Guardians of the Galaxy, TNA, AFMr or any pinball for that matter, there are certain things that just cost money. Cabinet (wood), playfield (wood) cabinet art, playfield art/clear, displays (a 15.6" lcd is actually about half the price of 4 "classic stern 6 digit display"), switches, assemblies, etc, etc. If you think this can be done "cheaply" then you are wrong. While they might not make them with rgb lighting, they most likely will make them with led lighting (probably surface mount like current remakes) which probably costs more than incandescent bulbs and sockets.

I think people that are hoping for a $3500 remake are going to be disappointed. I would really be shocked if any of them come in sub $6000, that includes possible ss games.

just my thoughts, not trying to single you out personally. just curious on how you came up with "build costs would be very low." while on that subject, "very low" is relative. For me a new pin coming out at $5000 is low, for a guy who has a garage full of sports cars, $10,000 might be "very low" and for the new dad working 2 jobs and wanting a pinball anything over $3000 is not "very low" at all.

thanks for the discussion. carry on.

"play more pinball and be nice to each other..." i miss Nate from Coast to Coast.

#206 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I think people that are hoping for a $3500 remake are going to be disappointed. I would really be shocked if any of them come in sub $6000, that includes possible ss cames.

I agree. Back in 2012, I purchased a high-end Centaur restoration from a hobbyist. Tons of new parts...gorgeous "Big Time" cabinet (wish they were still making cabs), CPR PF, Alltek boards, new plastics, almost flawless original backglass, etc. When I did the parts math, I realized the guy was selling it for roughly cost (@ $3,700). And that assumes he paid very little for the base game. At the time, $3,700 was considered high for this title and it just "sat" on eBay.

I realize that parts costs go down as production ramps up, however it's highly unlikely to see a remake of Fathom/Centaur/etc. for less than 6k.

snaroff

#207 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I agree. Back in 2012, I purchased a high-end Centaur restoration from a hobbyist. Tons of new parts...gorgeous "Big Time" cabinet (wish they were still making cabs), CPR PF, Alltek boards, new plastics, almost flawless original backglass, etc. When I did the parts math, I realized the guy was selling it for roughly cost (@ $3,700). And that assumes he paid very little for the base game. At the time, $3,700 was considered high for this title and it just "sat" on eBay.
I realize that parts costs go down as production ramps up, however it's highly unlikely to see a remake of Fathom/Centaur/etc. for less than 6k.
snaroff

The point isn't that these parts don't cost money, just that the total BOM would likely be less than for a 90s DMD game in terms of toys, mechs, ramps, etc.

If you add up what it would cost to build a MM or AFM with off the shelf parts you'd be looking at 10K++.

#208 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

How can only *Some* collectors cause a *flood* of sales on Pinside? A flood with such an impact, that it can be monitored to predict the future? Your words.

Quoted from Whysnow:

It does not take a genious to see that for EVERY remake (or vault) there have been people on the inside that leaked info. That info spreads among a group and the sales slowly ramp up. It happened for MM, it happened for IMv, it happened for AFM,

This is a well-known phenomenon in domains that are not pinball. This can practically be filed as a tautology. There would have to be an extremely high degree of unusual secrecy for something like this to not happen. If anything, the pinball industry has exhibited the opposite.

Quoted from spinal:

Yes, thank you. All I meant was that there are *some* serious collectors that know for sure what game is next and some of them put their games on the market. Let's start with the employees of the company and their closest friends.

Besides the logic and established history of this phenomenon, anecdotally, I've witnessed the above as well.

I think the protestations are more from people that are far enough down the chain, that they don't like to be accused of anything, and probably feel most of the benefit of early information has dissipated by this point.

#209 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i have a slight issue with the statement that "build costs would be very low." how did you come to this conclusion?
whether you're making a Dialed in, Guardians of the Galaxy, TNA, AFMr or any pinball for that matter, there are certain things that just cost money. Cabinet (wood), playfield (wood) cabinet art, playfield art/clear, displays (a 15.6" lcd is actually about half the price of 4 "classic stern 6 digit display"), switches, assemblies, etc, etc. If you think this can be done "cheaply" then you are wrong. While they might not make them with rgb lighting, they most likely will make them with led lighting (probably surface mount like current remakes) which probably costs more than incandescent bulbs and sockets.
I think people that are hoping for a $3500 remake are going to be disappointed. I would really be shocked if any of them come in sub $6000, that includes possible ss games.
just my thoughts, not trying to single you out personally. just curious on how you came up with "build costs would be very low." while on that subject, "very low" is relative. For me a new pin coming out at $5000 is low, for a guy who has a garage full of sports cars, $10,000 might be "very low" and for the new dad working 2 jobs and wanting a pinball anything over $3000 is not "very low" at all.
thanks for the discussion. carry on.
"play more pinball and be nice to each other..." i miss Nate from Coast to Coast.

Just look at the top side and under side of a Fathom playfield, and then at AFMr - a 'simple' modern game that's been remade. Fathom has way fewer coils, no toys, no ramps, no scoops, no wireforms. The most complicated mechs are drop targets and ball poppers (off saucers). The ball always stays above the playfield, except in the trough. Not only is the BoM significantly lower, but assembly time (and thus costs) would be a lot lower. The engineering and board design cycle would be hugely foreshortened - and that has certainly cost a lot of money for both MMr and AFMr.

There's a reason why TNA came to fruition so quickly, whitewood proto to production, aside from Danesi and Spooky's collective talents. Mechanically, it's a very simple game. If Scott had done his take on a SuperPin, it would have probably taken years to reach a production ready state, and most likely wouldn't have been economical to produce.

Just take a look at TZ (which some people want remade), you'll see how much higher the BoM and assembly costs would be than even a game as densely packed as MM, and what a mammoth task it'd be to re-engineer it all.

Also, I never said anything about purchase price, and I haven't seen anyone talk about sub $5000 prices, let alone $3500. I was talking about low cost to CGC (or whomever would be making it), thus lower risk and high potential profit margins (even at a lower asking price).

#210 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Just look at the top side and under side of a Fathom playfield, and then at AFMr - a 'simple' modern game that's been remade. Fathom has way fewer mechs, no toys, no ramps, no scoops, no wireforms. The ball always stays above the playfield, except in the trough. Not only is the BoM significantly lower, but assembly time (and thus costs) would be a lot lower. The engineering and board design cycle would also be hugely foreshortened - and that has certainly cost a lot of money for both MMr and AFMr.
There's a reason why TNA came to fruition so quickly, whitewood proto to production, aside from Danesi and Spooky's collective talents. Mechanically, it's a very simple game. If Scott had done his take on a SuperPin, it would have probably taken years to reach production.
If you then want to take a look at TZ (which some people want remade), you'll see how much higher the BoM and assembly costs would be than even a game as densely packed as MM, and what a mammoth task it'd be to re-engineer it all.
Also, I never said anything about purchase price, and I haven't seen anyone talk about sub $5000 prices, let alone $3500. I was talking about low cost to CGC (or whomever would be making it), thus lower risk and high potential profit margins (even at a lower asking price).

AFM > I count 17? coils/ mechs, no drop targets, 8 standups, 1 visor mech with 3 more standups, 1 VUK, 2 short and very cheap ramps and wireforms, and most stuff is just flair.

Fathom > I count 31? coils, with more controlled drops than you can shake a stick at, a spinner, 1 standup, and then a bunch of flair.

Just because a game is street level with no ramps does not make it cheap or easy to manufacture and wire.

#211 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

AFM > I count 17? coils/ mechs, no drop targets, 8 standups, 1 visor mech with 3 more standups, 1 VUK, 2 short and very cheap ramps and wireforms, and most stuff is just flair.
Fathom > I count 31? coils, with more controlled drops than you can shake a stick at, a spinner, 1 standup, and then a bunch of flair.
Just because a game is street level with no ramps does not make it cheap or easy to manufacture and wire.

Do you think a modern version would use 31 coils?

#212 1 year ago
Quoted from westofrome:

The point isn't that these parts don't cost money, just that the total BOM would likely be less than for a 90s DMD game in terms of toys, mechs, ramps, etc.
If you add up what it would cost to build a MM or AFM with off the shelf parts you'd be looking at 10K++.

Sure, but that's not a fair comp. When I restored my HEP AFM, most parts were reused and restored. Same is true for my Centaur. I was simply talking about the NEW parts purchased that weren't worth restoring. If none of the Centaur parts were reused, the cost wouldn't be that much different than a 90's DMD (maybe off by ~2-3k). Who knows.

In any event, I'll be amazed if anyone can offer remakes of the 80's classics for less than 6k...the price of TNA, which is a throwback.

snaroff

#213 1 year ago

I would jump on a well made Monster Bash upgrade like AfmrLe with all the upgrades its a masterpiece !

#214 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

On one of the DF Twitch IRL streams, I asked Jody @ Stern about this, and he asked what I'd pay, and I think I said $4K for QuickSilver, maybe $4500 for SeaWitch, and he basically laughed it off saying it could never happen at that price.

IDK about others, I love flipping some classics, but once we get to Stern Pro prices this whole idea becomes a LOT less attractive to me.

EDIT: They also said "Well TNA sells for $6K", and I think they forgot to realize that TNA has an LCD (+ scoring displays!), a thumping soundsystem w/ original score, RBG lighting, a killer light show, and "deeper" features (i.e. stacking ball saves, mystery awards...etc.). I'm sorry, but if Stern thinks classics are $6K NIB, I personally don't think it's worth sacrificing all that TNA has for just a classic layout.

#215 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Do you think a modern version would use 31 coils?

yeah, no other way to make controlled drops, saucer kickers, slings, flippers, etc... work, is there?

#216 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

There's a reason why TNA came to fruition so quickly, whitewood proto to production, aside from Danesi and Spooky's collective talents. Mechanically, it's a very simple game.

#Truth

#217 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I agree. A little early to proclaim "CGC quality is second to none and they are definitely the benchmark" (pinballaddicted's comment).
AFMr is my first CGC product. Aesthetically, AFMr is beautiful and the packaging is awesome (topper, blades, armor, display). No complaints (and I still own a HEP AFM high-end original). My primary concern is the electronics and how AFMr plays. I've owned a lot of games over the years, and my first week of ownership hasn't been great (the game was built on 12/6/17).
My right flipper stopped working after 10-20 plays. Blown fuse. Replaced the fuse and right flipper was permanently engaged even without pressing "Start". Fuse apparently didn't protect the board...it was damaged somehow. New board and flipper solenoids being sent...should arrive tomorrow.
Before the flipper died, my flippers played wildly strong even dialed down to -23. Balls flying off wireforms. CGC was concerned the AC in my home was elevated (despite all my other games playing well). I bought a device to measure my AC 24/7...AC range is 116-120. Perfect.
The plunger and shooter lane were also wonky and needed to be dialed in to get the ball traveling in the right direction. Discussed in great detail on Pinside.
CGC has been incredibly responsive to my issues. From a warranty & support perspective, I believe they are best-in-class. This is a new pinball platform and I expect some bumps in the road...I just hope the architecture is sound and the new solenoid board solves my problems.
snaroff

Hey Snaroff. CGC is Churchill. Churchill have been making pinball cabinets and pinball playfields for over 60 years. They have been making playfields and cabinets for longer that I have been alive. So yes I strongly believe "CGC quality is second to none and they are definitely the benchmark". We were lucky enough to have a tour of their factory recently. They are strongly committed to pinball and the hobby. I am sure that they will get on top of your issue. We are really looking forward to getting our AFMr in the next week. How companies resolve issues is what makes them!

Happy Flipping!

#218 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Hey Snaroff. CGC is Churchill. Churchill have been making pinball cabinets and pinball playfields for over 60 years. They have been making playfields and cabinets for longer that I have been alive. So yes I strongly believe "CGC quality is second to none and they are definitely the benchmark". We were lucky enough to have a tour of their factory recently. They are strongly committed to pinball and the hobby. I am sure that they will get on top of your issue. We are really looking forward to getting our AFMr in the next week. How companies resolve issues is what makes them!
Happy Flipping!

I appreciate the history and understand your enthusiasm!

Just to be clear...the cabinet and PF rocks! It's the electronics that I'm having a problem with

fwiw, I found other references to the *exact* same problem happening on MMr's one year ago - flipper/board death after 50 plays or so (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-mmr-keeps-blowing-fuse-solenoid-driver-board). I also know it's happened on other AFMr's. Since the solenoid board failures aren't new, it would be useful to know why the boards can fail so quickly (does CGC do board level testing prior to installation?).

Despite CGC's responsiveness, it's hard to be 100% jazzed when the game is unplayable so soon after receiving it. I'm sure you can understand.

The board & flipper coils should arrive Friday...just in time for holiday visitors. Look forward to flipping again...

snaroff

#219 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

MB is definitely next. BBB is going to be interesting if it's slightly redesigned for Bally Williams parts.

Rick mentioned they have the original Williams code for BBB. They could build up on that code.

#220 1 year ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

Rick mentioned they have the original Williams code for BBB. They could build up on that code.

I know Williams build a BBB whitewood and at some point was decided not to go forward with the game. That makes me wonder how complete that code is.

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from unigroove:

That makes me wonder how complete that code is.

Hard to say. Maybe just putting Williams way of doing things in place of Capcoms. Lyman was working on it.

LTG : )

#222 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I appreciate the history and understand your enthusiasm!
Just to be clear...the cabinet and PF rocks! It's the electronics that I'm having a problem with
fwiw, I found other references to the *exact* same problem happening on MMr's one year ago - flipper/board death after 50 plays or so (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-mmr-keeps-blowing-fuse-solenoid-driver-board). I also know it's happened on other AFMr's. Since the solenoid board failures aren't new, it would be useful to know why the boards can fail so quickly (does CGC do board level testing prior to installation?).
Despite CGC's responsiveness, it's hard to be 100% jazzed when the game is unplayable so soon after receiving it. I'm sure you can understand.
The board & flipper coils should arrive Friday...just in time for holiday visitors. Look forward to flipping again...
snaroff

Hey Snaroff. Good luck with it all, I sincerely wish you all the best and I totally understand. Having a brand new machine unplayable is extremely frustrating. That has happened to us more than once.

I can tell you CGC test cycle every machine for at least 3 hours which should catch any manufacturing or electronic issues. Obviously not as there have been a few issues. As a business man, I like to personally meet any person that I am going to do business with. We purposely went to Churchill to meet them as we are seriously considering buying nearly every remake they produce. I shook the mans hand and felt confident that he would be there to resolve any issues that we would have with his machines. This is far more important to me than buying a machine. Please let us know how everything turns out.

Good luck!

#223 1 year ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

I would jump on a well made Monster Bash upgrade like AfmrLe with all the upgrades its a masterpiece !

I don't recommend jumping on Pinballs, well made or not.

#224 1 year ago
Quoted from adamross:

Where did anyone hear that KP was being remade? That wasn't in Rick's post.

That might be the attempt at a remake that went around about 8 years ago. Someone was taking deposits on it, but when the game did not come to fruition the deposits were promptly returned. Mine was one of them.

#225 1 year ago
Quoted from adamross:

Where did anyone hear that KP was being remade? That wasn't in Rick's post.

Who know for sure but here an interesting link . Circus Maximus
http://www.circusmaximusgames.com/product/dave-christensen-kingpin-limited-edition-backglass

#226 1 year ago

The original Kingpin translite is WAY better. Much more action suggested.

#227 1 year ago

Lets hope they don't ever make Pinball Magic again.

#228 1 year ago

mB and BBB for a decent price for base model and I’m in!

#229 1 year ago

What were the prices for AFM?

#230 1 year ago

I would love to see BBB or King Pin made, all the other games are available on the market.
I played several BBB and like the gameplay, it is for sure, not the best pin out but very great theme and gameplay.
The design with the fluoroscent colors is outstanding. i know ... I can go and buy a BBB from genes re-make but to be honest: Paying 8 to 10 K for a new JJP or
a "R" pin is okay. But for a used game around 20 K is much to expensive for me. In Germany is a BBB for sale for over 25 K ... and we are talking EURO.

King Pin ... I only know pictures and videos and the outstanding work from this Australien guy making himself a KingPin from the scratch as a hobby project. Outstanding work. The gameplay looks fine, also the art ... on this pin I would like to play it before, on BBB I would be in under a price of 10K.

Very nice informations and news from PPS !! Keep on going that way !

#231 1 year ago

I played kingpin at the california extreme and it is a lot of fun. I really hope they remake this pin.

#232 1 year ago

I've played a lot of BBB and love the aesthetics, but the game play doesn't do much for me. I will take the word of many folks here that KP is a terrific game as I have yet to play one.

I would have a tough time saying no to a TOM. That would probably be my first choice.

#233 1 year ago

I am in for an LE, just let us know which is first...

#234 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

What were the prices for AFM?

Fifty cents a play or three plays for a dollar.

#235 1 year ago
Quoted from unigroove:

I know Williams build a BBB whitewood and at some point was decided not to go forward with the game. That makes me wonder how complete that code is.

Tell me, who over pps is any good at designing code?

“Finishing code” on BBB is one thing, but who is gonna do it? If there’s one thing we’ve learned now that we have 12 Pinball manufacturers, there’s very few people who are any good at making rules and code, and they are all already employed.

#236 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Their friends at CGC must have people. They have developed some of their own games through the years.

#238 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Their friends at CGC must have people. They have developed some of their own games through the years.

I was thinking the same thing Lloyd! Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Rick sell the license to CGC to make the games? I always see people asking Rick to remake this and that but isnt what is made up to the manufacturer, in this case CGC? I would think CGC would go to Rick and say "we would like to buy the license to remake (insert game here)" and Rick says yes or no, correct? Or does Rick have more of a say so?

Disclaimer ...... only asking a question and not bashing Rick or CGC!

#239 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

doesn't Rick sell the license to CGC to make the games?

Not quite sure the workings.

You buy license rights to make something, but don't own the license, Williams does. And no idea the agreement between PPS/CGC. It is a joint effort.

All I know is we are getting great games, and a very exciting future.

#240 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

All I know is we are getting great games, and a very exciting future.

Agree!

#241 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Their friends at CGC must have people.

Top Men........

#242 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Top Men........

We have top men.....

#243 1 year ago

Are there any plans for CGC to return to MMr production with the AFMr dmd and speaker upgrades? Sure I remember someone posting they are looking into that as an official mod or upgrade or maybe I was dreaming

#244 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Are there any plans for CGC to return to MMr production with the AFMr dmd and speaker upgrades? Sure I remember someone posting they are looking into that as an official mod or upgrade or maybe I was dreaming

From the CGC update thread posted today by Doug from CGC:

We are still working on the MMR display/speaker panel upgrade. It’s not as simple as one might think and in order to it correctly, it going to take some time. More on this to come in 2018.

#245 1 year ago

Which top men?

#247 1 year ago

Can I get a remake of Pinbot & High Speed first?

#248 1 year ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Which top men?

The ones above the bottom and middle men.

#249 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

“Finishing code” on BBB is one thing, but who is gonna do it? If there’s one thing we’ve learned now that we have 12 Pinball manufacturers, there’s very few people who are any good at making rules and code, and they are all already employed.

At least the guy who made the DOT-animations for several Capcom games is active on pinside ...
Is BBB not completely programmed ?!

#250 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Is BBB not completely programmed ?

BBB code is complete. All modes and inserts work and it has a wizard mode. Some people aren't satisfied with the depth of code on any game from the nineties and want deeper code like some more recent games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 993 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 20.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside