BBB seat (resized).jpeg
BBB stool (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20180521-192822_Gallery (resized).jpg
MBR (resized).png
IMG_1458 (resized).JPG
FB_IMG_1525466881325 (resized).jpg
C02F6C27-860A-42B6-8951-00CF0128890A (resized).png
d80508fcca2fb05aa0bd7d652f396ec7 (resized).jpg

There are 1,085 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 22.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I'd like to see a retro game in the mix. Fathom? EBD?

No one will spend that kind of money for those titles.

#52 6 years ago

I would be in for a Kingpin. BBB is a pretty game but not that much fun IMO. CC could be great if they do CCC as an option.

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That said, BBB has some of the very best artwork ever on a pinball machine along with fun music and wonderful, double entendre call outs. It's the only production, adult theme game ever made that I know of and I find it fun and funny. (The theme is an outer space singles bar. Big Bang, get it?

And it has everything. Drop targets, stand up targets, ramps, habitrails, pop bumpers, captive balls. Yet doesn't seem cluttered. Well laid out.

LTG : )

#54 6 years ago

It's time to enter into a new age of pinball.......all over again!

TZR has a nice ring to it, now lets DO IT!

Do it.jpgDo it.jpg
TZR.jpgTZR.jpg

#55 6 years ago

If they made IJ/TAF/TZ, I would buy them. I'm more interested in those three than the others that are being rumored.

#56 6 years ago

Very Nice original /restored /partially restored tz, tom , ij, taf cv, totan can be found pretty regularly for 5000-7500 and the ones on the top end of thst have just about every upgrade/ mod u cld want. Id guess a,tz, taf, ij and many of tbe others wld be 8k+ starting out and le being more bc they have much much more to them than afm . Guess will c but i believe bbb, kp wld sell pretty well . That b what id b a buyer for .... id love to see some new original stuff from cgc ....

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

To make my point (and brag I suppose). I just sold my Big Bang Bar 3 or 4 weeks ago after owning it NIB since 2007. If Planetary and Chicago Gaming remake BBB for $7 or 8K, I will almost certainly become a first time customer for them.

Come on now - It seems kind of obvious that you sold now (after keeping it for 10 years) because you have that "insider information" of the remake. Sell while the price is good, and then buy the remake and keep the extra cash.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Very Nice original /restored /

Quoted from bigd1979:

tz, tom, taf cv, totan

These are like unicorns, if you find one capture it for me. No seriously trying to find a nice Adams that is not beat with mansion wear is near impossible.

Quoted from bigd1979:

i believe bbb, kp wld sell pretty well

I think KingPin would sell decent amounts but not sure on BBB. The adult theme may only sell so many because of a more limited potential customer base.

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

If they made IJ/TAF/TZ, I would buy them. I'm more interested in those three than the others that are being rumored.

I would also argue that these three titles over a 5 year period would sell 4 to 1 over all of the other mentioned titles. Just sayin

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

I would be in for a Kingpin. BBB is a pretty game but not that much fun IMO. CC could be great if they do CCC as an option.

I agree. Was at expo a couple of years ago and had BBB to myself for about 1.5 hours early in the morning. It was fun, but let me put it this way. It was 3k-5k fun, not 15k-20k fun IMO... I'd be interested in Kingpin

#61 6 years ago

MBr? Im in.

#62 6 years ago

Rick

TZ,TAF, IJ would sell with the large LCD screen and extras. Who doesn't want a NIB Addams Family. Just my 2 cents

GAP

#63 6 years ago

I would buy an Indiana Jones remake!!

#64 6 years ago

I feel same way

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Just don't remake Dirty Harry. I paid $1500 for mine and I'd hate to take the hit.

Dirty Harry just went to the top of the list.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

White Water, please.

should still be a $3000 game

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Rick
TZ,TAF, IJ would sell with the large LCD screen and extras. Who doesn't want a NIB Addams Family. Just my 2 cents
GAP

Do it Rick! Gap needs to fleece more customers!

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Come on now - It seems kind of obvious that you sold now (after keeping it for 10 years) because you have that "insider information" of the remake.

I sold BBB for strategic reasons based on common sense and it has nothing to do with what you're speculating.

Because something seems obvious does not make it true. And this is one of my biggest issues concerning Pinside with all of its rumors and misinformation. These sorts of things are always based on the obvious.

Think logically about this alleged, Pinball Insider Cartel, and how they would operate and you will begin to understand. It's so easy to never question and simply believe in a conspiracy than it is to seek the truth.

Or, if you prefer, we are the elite, Trilateral Commission of pinball and your overlords, ruling from our secret society. - Send me $500 and I will reveal to you the next three games I'm going to sell.

Supreme Overlord 68, Council of Tri.

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

The challenge I have with IJ/TAF/TZ is that there were so many games produced ... great games nonetheless ...

I don't know where all the TAFs went. The aftermarket supply seems to have dried up. I'd bet it would sell a ton.

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Wasn't it rumoured that the guys behind Pinball Circus remake might do Kingpin?
I have not played BBB and I am not sure how well it would sell in comparison to MB and other Williams/Bally classics, but I guess the collectors would want to put that in their collection, but is it really that good of a pin as such?
My wish for the next title: bring on Totan!

Not a rumor - they are working on it. Will it get done and when? Who knows...

#71 6 years ago

Of all the pins listed TAF would be my 1st choice.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

These are like unicorns, if you find one capture it for me. No seriously trying to find a nice Adams that is not beat with mansion wear is near impossible.

Rick, you are hearing it here, from myself and others: IJ/TAF/TZ that are in very good to collector quality bring as much as what you are selling AFMR for and a lot more in some cases. The ones selling for less than that have playfield wear, faded artwork, busted cabinets, burnt up boards and wiring.

I said it numerous times, and I'll say it again: a PPS/CGC NIB TZ with modern electronics, large color display, and a 3rd magnet will have my credit card burning a hole in my wallet!

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Rick, you are hearing it here, from myself and others: IJ/TAF/TZ that are in very good to collector quality bring as much as what you are selling AFMR for and a lot more in some cases. The ones selling for less than that have playfield wear, faded artwork, busted cabinets, burnt up boards and wiring.
I said it numerous times, and I'll say it again: a PPS/CGC NIB TZ with modern electronics, large color display, and a 3rd magnet will have my credit card burning a hole in my wallet!

And better sound-quality too, please

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

TZ has a hell of a lot more in it than afm....

#75 6 years ago

I would happily buy a TZr and maybe...maybe a TAFr. Put a lot of love into mine, but if the price is right......

#76 6 years ago

TZ and IJ would cost far more then MM or AFM to re-make. I would expect at least a $10k price tag. Also, there's far more license costs involved for games like TZ, IJ and TAF then Williams original titles.

AFM and MM are Williams owned licenses. TZ, IJ and TAF involve licenses from movie studios as well as actors. Considering that and how much is in each I wouldn't expect them to ever be re-made...$10k at least if they ever did for TZ and IJ.

#77 6 years ago

PanzerFreak And both TZ and IJ are widebody which means they can’t use the same parts for everything.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

This has been addressed. Those universal monsters are amongst the cheapest things to license.

Just wondering if it's easy. Why can't the CFTBL and MB 3D back glasses/ translite be produced. Seems it would be no problem. If the pins can be remade. I know CFTBL one was in process but license was the issue.

#79 6 years ago

I’d stab a kitten in the face to get a CFTBL 3D translite

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Could Kingpin actually happen? A remake that really would be new to the market.

Yeah, I'd be more excited by Kingpin than BBB if they're doing Capcom games.

#81 6 years ago

What about CV? About 2700 were made vs 6600 for TOM. I’d buy both in a heartbeat.

#82 6 years ago

OK, captain drink less caffeine do more yoga, I will make sure to follow your 3 commandments of posting the next time I start a thread. Maybe, I can share my posts with you, and you only before hand to get a stamp of approval. You may find the "fact check" threads more suitable for your personality type.

Quoted from flynnibus:

In the future.. if you are going to cite/quote something... please actually link to the actual content (and in this case.. quote it) we don't need mobile screencaps.
Second, don't overstate what the actual content is... this post from Rick is essentially the same they have been saying from the start... with the only difference is after AFM being done successfully people think CGC has a chance at actually making more than MMR.
Third - don't start another thread that is essentially the same content that is already being discussed in the source thread.
This clickbait needs to die...

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

Do it Rick! Gap needs to fleece more customers!

Could you explain this one? NIB prices are competitive, where would any fleecing take place?

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Who doesn't want a NIB Addams Family. Just my 2 cents
GAP

Hells yea!

#85 6 years ago

I dont know if this question as been ansewered...like if CC or BBB is made could there be a softwRe update ?

#86 6 years ago

Sweet. More options.

#87 6 years ago

I would sell my beloved Original TAF to buy a Brand new TAFr.

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

TZ and IJ would cost far more then MM or AFM to re-make. I would expect at least a $10k price tag.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

$10k at least if they ever did for TZ and IJ.

I disagree. They can purchase build materials in bulk and they don't have to pay for years of design work-it is a re-hash title, not re-inventing the wheel here. They need to keep main price point around or below $7500. If they are $10k I personally will so no thank you. It can be done if guys at CGC can value engineer properly and source all of the parts efficiently.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

I dont know if this question as been ansewered...like if CC or BBB is made could there be a softwRe update ?

He says they have the source and the software can be changed.

#90 6 years ago

TZ, Cirquis, and some other do not make sense.

I think BBB would sell a ton of titles as most with a man cave would want it and collectors want it. It with MB seem to be slam dunk titles.

I'd like to see two games a year or 3 games every two years.

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from dkeruza:

I would sell my beloved Original TAF to buy a Brand new TAFr.

Same here. I have a slightly better then players condition TAF. Really nice playfield but cab is a bit dinged up. If they make the large DMD, better lighting, better sound and a ball save in the software I'm selling mine and buying new.

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

It can be done if guys at CGC can value engineer properly and source all of the parts efficiently.

Even if sourced inefficiently, it could be done.

#93 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I disagree. They can purchase build materials in bulk and they don't have to pay for years of design work-it is a re-hash title, not re-inventing the wheel here. They need to keep main price point around or below $7500. If they are $10k I personally will so no thank you. It can be done if guys at CGC can value engineer properly and source all of the parts efficiently.

Can't and won't be done for $7500, not for TZ or IJ. I just don't think that's a realistic price for those games considering the amount of mechs, devices, materials, and licenses involved for both of those games. Would be much more.

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

He says they have the source and the software can be changed.

Awesome ! Thanks

#95 6 years ago

Ok put this to rest cc first then bbb then idk.
I think FH with a display would be huge.

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

So.........MB followed by CC followed by TZ followed by IJ followed by AF followed by CV followed by TOM followed by....
I can dream right

My dream, straight outta left field. Whitewater with something we've never seen before, but everyone will crap themselves regarding the topper waterfall reproduction. Hey, it could happen.

#97 6 years ago

I’m thrilled that these great titles are getting remade. Count me in for remake #3. Can’t wait to see the reveal at TPF.

#98 6 years ago

It would be tits to buy a NIB of STTNG, TZ & IJ

Sheeeyat how bout a Docto Who with updated art/doctors...

#99 6 years ago

1st : MB Production: 3,361 units (confirmed) Most fun pinball of all time . In my personal opinion.

MB High Score 17 (resized).jpgMB High Score 17 (resized).jpg

#100 6 years ago

TZ's seem to sit for a while before they move. IJ and TAF not as much. BBB and CC would be the logical choices due to so few have owned/played one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
16,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bullhead City, AZ
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,085 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-more-speculation-planetary-pinball-to-remake-mb-bbb-tom-and-cc/page/2?hl=tres and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.