(Topic ID: 112730)

No money down, No risk, No obligation - Reserve your P3 today!

By gstellenberg

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-318.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 9 years ago

If your "investors" won't invest why would I???

#51 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Look. You don't like this - fine.
But really; Gerry's being upfront unlike the countless other "leaders" in the pinball world.
The problem is that investors only look at pure numbers; nothing else.
If I went in with a handful of people; and asked for money those investors would LOL.
The simple fact is sometimes you just have to take a risk - like I'm doing with my mods to see how it goes. Gerry and his team have done that in spades. Why is it so damn hard for the pinside "organism" to understand and support the good players in a market?
It's clear to me that your 8 word sentence is fraught with ignorance. It's clear you aren't investing in anything. When you have something constructive to add; give it a shot.</

The Multimorphic concept is awesome but this business plan is rubbing me the wrong way.
My reasons:
It's too risky for their "investors"/profiteers but not me?

On an arbitrary date they will send me a bill, not for 1k or 2k but for the full amount, and regardless of what they say it will be minimum one year before I see game.

And the biggest non-plus - If I sign-up now, spend 10K, I get a T- shirt in a couple years?
Why not send everyone who signs-up, with no money down, blah, blah, a free T-shirt? Is their business model and finances so shakey they can't risk 1k on promotional gear?

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Are you not understanding the proposition?

Of course. It's simple enough- sign-up as many people as possible then send them a bill for $10,000.
They put a lot of thought into an incentive scheme but not a word about manufacturing, build time, or refunds.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 20.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-money-down-no-risk-no-obligation-reserve-your-p3-today?tu=mattster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.