(Topic ID: 112730)

No money down, No risk, No obligation - Reserve your P3 today!

By gstellenberg

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-318.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

You just picked the worst week in the History of pinball to ask people to sine up for shit ! I'm so tired of reading about pre-order shit ! Just go away and come back when we can buy it !

Blind with rage? Can't read? I'm not sure.

This would be the worst week to ask for MONEY, sure. But to ask people to SIGN up for a list of possible customers without putting any money down, how is that a problem? They need to be able to demonstrate strong interest in the machine for investors. That's all you're being asked for, your interest.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I can't get over the old phone style dial holding the locked balls. Make sense if someone makes an E.T. P3 game. Apart from that I'm with Aurich on this one. If you can opt in with no money down to show interest than no harm no foul!

It's a crashed space ship. Not an old phone dial.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from mattster:

If your "investors" won't invest why would I???

Nobody is asking you to invest. They're asking if you're interested in a game enough that you'd be willing to put your name on a list of potential buyers for when it's done.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-money-down-no-risk-no-obligation-reserve-your-p3-today?tu=epthegeek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.