Just announced: P3 pre-orders are now NO money down, risk, and no obligation. Please support our efforts to deliver an incredible, progressive pinball platform and help move the industry forward.
While we've been able to operate our company up to this point on the backs of our founder, staff, angels, and early supporters, the pre-production phase requires us to pay 3rd party vendors to build parts, assemblies, and machines and to implement rigorous test processes (assemblies, machines, UL, CE, etc). Therefore, the pre-production phase requires us to raise additional capital. As exciting as the P3 is to all of us, and as passionate as we all our about its potential to move the industry forward, investors need more convincing before they'll take the plunge (literally and figuratively). It's the same catch-22 that all paradigm-changing products/companies encounter. We need money to realize our vision and build a customer base, but we need to realize our vision and build a customer base in order to raise money. Here's our solution:
We are now offering a No Money Down, No Risk, No Obligation Pre-order, and we're asking all of you who are interested in supporting our efforts to sign up now and reserve your P3. A strong showing of support from potential customers will fuel our pre-production fundraising process and help convince investors that there's a large group of folks excited to see the P3 reach production. Here's how it works:
- Fill out and return the pre-order form at: http://www.multimorphic.com/index.php/p3-pinball-platform/pre-orders#. This will reserve your place in the production queue with absolutely no money down and no obligations.
- When we wrap up the pre-production process and start procuring parts and preparing for full production, we'll ask you to send in payment for your machine. We believe you'll all be blown away by our production machine, but if you're not and want to drop out, simply don't pay us at that time and your order will be automatically cancelled.
In addition to fully deferred payments, we're offering additional incentives to entice people to sign up. Every few weeks, we'll offer new incentives, and everybody who's already submitted a signed pre-order form will participate in all incentives announced between their pre-order date and production. That means if you pre-order today (with no money down, no risk, no obligation), you'll receive every incentive we offer up until we enter production.
Here are the first few incentives. If you submit a signed pre-order form to us by 12/31/2014, you'll receive the following:
1) A P3 t-shirt (sent with your machine)
2) A custom-engraved plaque with a name of your choice (sent with your machine, message/name details TBD, first 250 machines only)
3) A $250 discount on the final purchase price above and beyond any other discounts applied to your machine (first 500 machines only)
4) A $100 discount/rebate on your machine for EACH pre-order referral you make that results in a pre-ordered machine eventually being paid in full. For example, if 10 people identify you in the "referred by" section of the pre-order form AND they wind up paying and taking delivery of their P3, you'll get 10 * $100 = $1000 in discounts/rebates. If your accumulated discounts exceed the cost of your machine, they can be used for purchases of future Multimorphic products.
Obviously we know that a large number of folks will choose to drop out when it comes time to pay for their machine. At the same time, we're convinced that people will fall in love with the production P3 and LL-GG when they see it; so we're confident that the our production plans based on risk-free pre-orders won't be negatively affected by cancellations.
Please post here or contact me with and questions/comments.