(Topic ID: 114271)

No love for Bingos in the collections lists?

By ArcadeTechNerd

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150322_090554.jpg
    20150322_090511.jpg
    20150322_090632.jpg
    DSC02840.JPG
    DSC02845.JPG
    Pictures2014 492.jpg
    Pictures2014 491.jpg
    Pictures2014 490.jpg
    Pictures2014 182.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bribo13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 years ago

I picked up one about 6 months ago from a local seller, I paid $75.00 for a United Manhattan in Near perfect condition. The back glass playfield and cabinet were like new . She said she had been trying to sell it for a month and had no takers. kind of sad these are very beautiful and complex machines . It just seems that No one has any interest in saving this big beauties from the dump.

I have one and am working on getting it back to 100% it will be a welcome addition to my EM collection. Everyone should have one . I have played some other bingos before they were very enjoyable and I can't wait to get mine in the line up .

Brian

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bribo13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-love-for-bingos-in-the-collections-lists?tu=bribo13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.