We had a successful install this morning but not without issues. Thankfully the two issues were simple. The first was the out hole kicker needed moved off to the left slightly. It was too close to the right and wasn’t able to kick the ball onto the rail. So something to check and the only thing the dimples weren’t right on.
The other issue really kicked my ass. The 10 point switches (there’s 11 and they’re all the same switch number) weren’t reading at all. We checked all of them and they were all showing closed yet none were actually closed. My next thought was the diode bank but I never touched them other than to clean. Tested those and they were all reading the same so wasn’t that.
Finally I figured it best course is to disconnect one at a time until I find the issue. On the second switch I found the issue. There must’ve been some solder that was closing the switch. After adjusting the switch it was all working!
So here’s some pics of the playfield up and running.
4F9302C6-3B65-435D-9547-1E5452C5F51F (resized).jpeg7A4D5623-98B8-4AB9-A4E6-602DA194189F (resized).jpeg7D58B41B-BDCA-4A06-9F02-6FD70EB0EC75 (resized).jpegB2DCDEE0-F9DD-45D2-A8BA-C616701259BF (resized).jpegD36B95CE-90A1-48AF-BC8E-B49E983C829B (resized).jpegDD274BDA-4050-4411-85D9-92CC199B1941 (resized).jpeg