New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 219601)

No high scores

By Tripleaction_22

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Meloyelo51
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

So I've been struggling to figure out why my Jurassic Park pinball does not have high scores at all did they come factor with them? Do I have to have a special part to make it have them?

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Tripleaction_22:

So I've been struggling to figure out why my Jurassic Park pinball does not have high scores at all did they come factor with them? Do I have to have a special part to make it have them?

It should have defaults displayed up to 500,000. Do you know what CPU/Display software version you are running?

#3 2 years ago

Check adjustment #18...High Scores Allowed? Yes/No

#4 2 years ago

@meloyelo51 I'm on version A15.10 and I'll check the ajustment right now

#5 2 years ago

There is not number 18 ajustment

#6 2 years ago

You have to expand your adjustments after number10 i think. It will ask you if you want to expand.

#7 2 years ago

It doesn't ask me anything.

#8 2 years ago

It goes to an adjustment called "expand adjustments" enter yes, and the rest of the adjustments come up.
Or, you might need to press the up/down toggling switch (change from what it is on)to go into adjustments rather than diagnostics.

#9 2 years ago

Ok I got it thank you guys for your help

#10 2 years ago

Sorry, been awol for a few days. I knew I should have said to expand adjustments

JP is my fave. If you're on facebook...feel free to join my groups for questions and help:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/JurassicParkPinballOwners/ (I made an excel sheet for listing/keeping track of audits and settings in the files section).

I can also help you when you want to upgrade to 6.0

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DataEastPinballOwners/?ref=group_header

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside