New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 76392)

"No Hell" AC/DC Premium (Macro Included)

By VolunteerPin

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by cscmtp
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 016.JPG
translite.jpg
image-882.jpg
AC-DC alt- Trans 003.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 005.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 002.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 004.JPG
AC-DC alt- Trans 001.JPG
image.jpg
th-1-505.jpeg
image.jpg

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

To the OP, I think it's great you are taking your kids into consideration. Not sure where a friend of mine stole the quote from, but he once told me "it's easy to be a parent, but difficult to be a good one". I'd have to agree.

Great Quote ,, I also requested " Hell AaBP2B " removed and replaced w/ " Crazzy Train " by Ozzy ,, Kids learn enough bad words from TV and School , they Shouldn't have to hear it from a Pinball Machine .

But , I did leave in " Highway to Hell " my 6 yr old , call's that the AC/DC Bell song , and Loves the Bass .. As do I ,, That's the Best song in the J.Box

AC-DC Pro , Hemi Edition 016.JPG

#102 6 years ago

im going to throw my 2 cents in, leave HELL in there and remove everything else, Hell is a place not a swear word.

#103 6 years ago

Worse, hell is an imaginary place. Just like middle earth in lotr.

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I figured I'd get ribbed for this thread.
Hey, to each his own, right?
I know there is basically nothing family-friendly about AC/DC lyrics. I play 99% of the games put on any of my pins but my kids hear 'Hell" in the song while they're off doing something else and it makes them uneasy. Simple as that. I figured I'd give the change in songs a try and see how it goes.
As far as why to get it? Gameplay and let's face it, this pin is really fun. If I were to unload it, the only reason I would do so is 'cuz of my family.

Why not just install a headphone jack and leave the songs as-is?

#105 6 years ago

lol.

If I didn't think something was family friendly, I wouldn't buy it in the first place.

That said, my three-year-old runs around singing Highway to Hell all the time. Big fucking deal.

#106 6 years ago

Maybe change every reference to "h.e.double hockey sticks". "Im on the Highway to H.E. Double Hockey Sticks!"

1 week later
#107 6 years ago

I want to give a public shout out and thank you to VolunteerPin for helping me today change my songs! I am going to have so much fun changing these songs now. Started with Shoot to Thrill and Dirty Deeds in place of Hells Bells and Hell Aint A Bad Place to Be.

I'm going to get NOTHING done the next few days. Thanks again Darin!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Sale Pending!
College Park, MD
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ceresco, MI
There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside