Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by CPBMD
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

39-new-england-patriots-cheerleaders-.jpeg
funny-original-gif-invisible-tricycle-.gif
cl-2.jpg
cl-1.jpg
pinball3.jpeg
pinball2.jpeg
pinball1.jpeg

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Another VERY nice example >> asking price 4k 3 months ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccd-no-good-gofers-ngg-for-sale

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yeah right! None of these guys are interested in buying this pin. They are here only for what they do best...

What's that? A public service for when people list pins at inflated prices with inaccurate listings and crummy photos, with a user name that says "here to dump and then GTFO"?

This isn't a kid bringing home his drawing hoping for some fridge time from his parents, it's someone who wants four thousand dollars for something that is likely not worth that much. And it does a disservice to everyone here to pretend otherwise.

#53 6 years ago

Stop....

You guys may have jumped on him too soon...

I cant quite tell from the angle of the photo, but that translite might be autographed!!!!!!

#54 6 years ago

They love Gofers

cl-1.jpg

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Dude... chill.
I was responding to the INCORRECT claims (yours) of what "the nicest NGG on pinside ever went for"

If you are going to quote, then get it correct rather than trying to put the incorrect words in my mouth... your forgot the "I have seen"

Quoted from Whysnow:

My buddy bought THE highest priced/sold NGG I have seen on Pinside in the past year.

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you are going to quote, then get it correct rather than trying to put the incorrect words in my mouth... your forgot the "I have seen"

No, you put the incorrect words in your own mouth....

check YOUR ACTUAL post... and read the whole thing, not just the first 2 sentences or whatever you excerpted above...

Quoted from Whysnow:

The nicest one on Pinside sold for $3500.

Guess you didn't read down three more sentences... of your own post.

If you're going to correct my correction of your quote, at least get it right.

Let's just simplify the whole thing:
You were wrong. While above the average, NGG has sold for well above $4k...Here. Period. These are the facts and they are incontrovertible.

Can we move on?

#57 6 years ago

All this shit just because I commented on a price question. Let's just fickin drop it.

Sorry seller...

#58 6 years ago

NGG is a great game, one I wish I never sold. The cabinet looks very nice. I wish you were closer - really! GLWTS!

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

No, you put the incorrect words in your own mouth....
check YOUR ACTUAL post... and read the whole thing, not just the first 2 sentences

YES, READ my WHOLE POST!

I was pointing out the first sentence of my post which makes it VERY clear I was referring to what I have seen.

either way >>
The real point being that you and others are trying to cheer-lead the price of NGG (slightly obvious that you are biased given your avatar) when the fact is the one posted here is overpriced. In fact the average price for NGG is currently 3k or slightly less, routed but working ones sell for ~2250 (ask teekee), and really nice ones can sell for 4k (ron krutzman clearcoated) or even 6k (turbos clearcoated one).

p.s. you fail at reading comprehension

#60 6 years ago

Man things can go downhill fast lol.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The real point being that you and others are trying to cheer-lead the price of NGG (slightly obvious that you are biased given your Avatar)

Cheerleading? Lol. Good deflection.

I simply quoted another post that directly debunked your price-policing.

My "obvious bias" ?

LOL. Guilty. I opened the thread when I saw NGG. I just bought one so I had searched the previous sales for selling prices. That's why I instantly knew you were incorrect.

Now, scoot. There's probably another FS thread that needs your analysis.

#62 6 years ago

yup, you still fail at reading comprehension...

#63 6 years ago

Bump...

cl-2.jpg

#64 6 years ago

IBTL!

#65 6 years ago

Can I get a "nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo?"

#66 6 years ago

Sorry.. funny-original-gif-invisible-tricycle-.gif

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

Well, lets have some of the sellers speak up. And again, you could ask some of the sellers. But, you must agree, that Gofers, like most other B/W titles are way up and continue to rise. So lets see how this year plays out.

Speaking up! Bought mine freshly shopped 100% last year for $2,500. Sold it this year for $2,500. It's fun and all but EASY. I mean EASY. And compared to all of you I stink at pinball.

When I purchased mine, the seller predicted that NGG would be the next game to "take off" and it appears he was right. When I look at it, I just don't see a $3,000 game. However, I see far more than $1,075 (what I paid) of value in WWF. To each his own I guess.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Here's one that sold for $6K... here.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ngg-in-chicagoland-6000
actually, was listed at $6k, negotiated down to $5800.

Don't forget the fine print on that one if you read down that thread. I went down to $5800 but I also de-modded it slightly at buyers request. Granted I did the work to de-mod, but overall I think I did well since I got to keep the chrome kit and leds. Finally used that chrome recently on a Shadow I picked up, looks great.

"Buyer didn't want chrome or LEDs. Buyer purchased new side rails and new lockdown bar. I provided hinges and new regular bulbs. I got to keep the chrome kit and LEDs, did the labor to reverse mod it, and sold for $5800."

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Don't forget the fine print on that one if you read down that thread. I went down to $5800 but I also de-modded it slightly at buyers request. Granted I did the work to de-mod, but overall I think I did well since I got to keep the chrome kit and leds. Finally used that chrome recently on a Shadow I picked up, looks great.
"Buyer didn't want chrome or LEDs. Buyer purchased new side rails and new lockdown bar. I provided hinges and new regular bulbs. I got to keep the chrome kit and LEDs, did the labor to reverse mod it, and sold for $5800."

Yup, you're right, I paraphrased that part.

BTW- no way I would have had you take all that out for just a $200 drop

#70 6 years ago

Bump for the OP.

39-new-england-patriots-cheerleaders-.jpeg

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Yup, you're right, I paraphrased that part.
BTW- no way I would have had you take all that out for just a $200 drop

It was pretty painful for me to do as well. Game looked like ass with incadecents and so dull without chrome. NGG is made for LEDs. I couldn't believe that's what the buyer wanted but its his game.

#72 6 years ago

I am relatively new to this forum. As soon as I saw the FS post and the price of this machine I went and made some popcorn. These threads make me laugh out loud. Great entertainment as well as an excellent way to learn about the hobby. Keep up the good work!!!

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside