You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0210.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_1265.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I had the Laseriffic team make me a custom No Good Gofers topper. I asked that it be available also to anyone else that wants to order one. Here it is:

IMG_1265.JPGIMG_1265.JPG

#2 11 years ago

That looks awesome and matches the PF from the pics. Thanks for posting.

Joe

#3 11 years ago

Very Cool. Price ?

#4 11 years ago

Awesome, I should have never sold my Gofers Oh well.

#5 11 years ago

Very cool! Are those blue LED strips you have running behind the driving range / cart path loop?

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Signet145:

Very cool! Are those blue LED strips you have running behind the driving range / cart path loop?

Yes. What they are is the cointaker under cabinet RGB strips wired to be only blue. It lights the whole back of the machine. I love these. I buy them in rolls 16 foot. You can then cut them and choose your colors based on how you wire them. Red, green, blue, Red+ Green, blue+red etc. Then you just tie into the 12v on the driver board. They're sticky back.

In the gofers, they're taped to the very top of the backboard out of sight, but the reflection in the ramps shows them.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yes. What they are is the cointaker under cabinet RGB strips wired to be only blue. It lights the whole back of the machine. I love these. I buy them in rolls 16 foot. You can then cut them and choose your colors based on how you wire them. Red, green, blue, Red+ Green, blue+red etc. Then you just tie into the 12v on the driver board. They're sticky back.

In the gofers, they're taped to the very top of the backboard out of sight, but the reflection in the ramps shows them.

Thanks Markmon, the LED strip is a nice touch. Back on topic - the topper looks great...just sent Laseriffic an email about it.

#8 11 years ago

Very KEWL!!!!

3 weeks later
#9 11 years ago

Just got my NGG topper from Laseriffic today and it looks great out of the box! Can't wait to get it installed this evening. Thanks again Markmon for making this custom version available to the community and to Laseriffic for the service.

-------------------
**Edit** Couldn't wait 'til this evening and it only took about 5 minutes to install. I think I'll stick with it set to blue, as it matches my MAME cabinet lighting well. Snapped a few pics from my phone as well.

IMG_0204.JPGIMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0210.JPGIMG_0210.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
4,800 (OBO)
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-good-gofers-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.