Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

Only happens in a game, as soon as the driving range switch is rolled over and the ramp comes down, the cart acts as though it got hit even if I am holding the ball in hand.

Ive tried going into switch test, and pressing the driving range switch doesnt do it, lowering the ramp manually doesnt do it, and shaking.pounding both the upper and lower playfields dont actuate it. In test, the cart seems to work normally pressing its switches manually.

In the switch matrix the driving range switch is a completely different set of wires from the cart.

Feeling a little baffled.

#2 4 months ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Feeling a little baffled.

Just start or was something repaired or replaced ?

I'd suspect switch matrix issue. Switch wired wrong, or something shorting to switch lugs.

LTG : )

#3 4 months ago

just put in a new playfield, mini playfield, and slam ramp lol, but it was working before all that.

If the lugs of the cart switches were shorted, would the cart be stuck on in the switch test?

#4 4 months ago

am I wrong in thinking during gameplay the cart switch is ignored, because the game would assume the cart isnt accessible with the slam ramp up, and the slam ramp firing instantly makes the mpu recognize the cart switch if its stuck closed?

#5 4 months ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

just put in a new playfield, mini playfield, and slam ramp lol, but it was working before all that.

That narrows it down. Go over your work.

LTG : )

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside