• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

NGG Lights (resized).jpeg
NGG Lights 2 (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

I just installed a LED kit and OCD boards in my No Good Gofers. Works and looks great! However, in the adjustment software, I can not find any adjustments for the bright strobe white, red, and blue flashers along the ramps, and the two white strobe flashers towards the ends of the ramps (see pictures - credited from Pinside gallery). All other GI and playfield adjustments are listed except those strobes. I would like to tone them down a bit.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Mark P.

NGG Lights (resized).jpegNGG Lights (resized).jpegNGG Lights 2 (resized).jpegNGG Lights 2 (resized).jpeg

#2 1 year ago

The OCD boards don't control any of flash lamps. They flash lamps are in a different circuit/voltage than the controlled lamps.

#3 1 year ago

Are you using led flasher bulbs? If so, what kind. I find most of them way too bright. If using led flashers, one trick is to put cotton balls in the domes to diffuse the light more or get less bright versions. You can also just use regular incandescent flashers.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from djblouw:

The OCD boards don't control any of flash lamps. They flash lamps are in a different circuit/voltage than the controlled lamps.

Well that explains why those settings are missing! Thank you for that!

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Are you using led flasher bulbs? If so, what kind. I find most of them way too bright. If using led flashers, one trick is to put cotton balls in the domes to diffuse the light more or get less bright versions. You can also just use regular incandescent flashers.

Yes, they came from Marco as part of the kit. Not sure what brand they use. I’ll try the cotton ball suggestion. Since those strobe flashers are independent from the OCD boards, I’ll go back to incandescent if needed.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,800 (OBO)
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-good-gofers-oce-led-adjustments and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.