004.JPG
002.JPG
011.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Decent Player

Fully operational and playing great

playfield in good shape but has some slam ramp wear

gofers seem to be working fine

cabinet is decent, far from perfect but in good shape with no fade.

boards and DMD look good

its dirty and need a shop job

011.JPG011.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG 004.JPG004.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG 007.JPG007.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG 001-711.JPG001-711.JPG 009.JPG009.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG
#2 9 years ago

Very fair price. GLWS for a very under-rated game.

#3 9 years ago

pm sent

#4 9 years ago

pm sent

#5 9 years ago

Great price on this NGG

Very fun game.

#6 9 years ago

morning bump

#7 9 years ago

Very nice price for a fun game - only going to get better with the new code.

Just let my friend borrow mine last night, and I remembered as I was breaking it down that this game needs 6 balls in the trough - but only uses 3!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from zsciaeount:

Very nice price for a fun game - only going to get better with the new code.
Just let my friend borrow mine last night, and I remembered as I was breaking it down that this game needs 6 balls in the trough - but only uses 3!

Rip off adds balls.

#9 9 years ago

Afternoon bump for the gofers!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from zsciaeount:

There can be up to a 6 ball multiball. This is a great price, these are going for closer to $3500-4000 in really nice shape these days. Pretty rare too at only 2700 made.

#11 9 years ago

That slam ramp damage isn't even that bad for this title, plus I don't find it interferes with gameplay at all. New wheel sticker is cheap too. BUMP

#12 9 years ago

Free shipping to Washington State?!

#13 9 years ago

West coast, "Washington State"?

#14 9 years ago

I am going to drop the price to 2300 that's about it..

no shipping is not free and I'd prefer local cash

#15 9 years ago

why is this still for sale?

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Its two-fold... The market is correcting itself back to pricing levels of about 3 years ago, and a lot of members on Pinside are buyers of games already shopped out. There are most likely going to be more price drops on many titles as long as Stern keeps pumping out $5k plus games. Only so much money out there for toys....

GLWS sale OP, looks like a fair price for a machine that should clean up nicely.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Many games are no longer selling like they did last year. Even fun games at reasonable prices are sitting around longer.

Likely a combination of so many new pins and preorder dollars sucked up by things like MMR, TWLE, Hobbit, Predator, etc... currently along with limited space.

Add in that many people need to factor in $$$ for shipping and it still puts good priced games out of reach.

#18 9 years ago

I'll take it. I can pick it up this Saturday.

Sending PM.

Alan Leroy,
Jarrettsville, MD

#19 9 years ago

Timing and location. If this was within 2 hours of me, I would have paid more than your asking now. Not everyone looks at pinside everyday. Just be patient and someone will pay what your asking. Good luck with your sale.

#20 9 years ago

congrats on a great deal (almost too good) on a great game!

btw, if the project to update this software ever gets off the ground, this will have been a STEAL!

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

I'll take it. I can pick it up this Saturday.
Sending PM.
Alan Leroy,
Jarrettsville, MD

WELL DONE! STELLAR PRICE!!!

#22 9 years ago

Id do a trade for my JM and add a little cash.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I made an offer to the OP yesterday offering the full asking price of $2475. I have not gotten a reply. This hasn't sold because they have not responded to messages or are only looking for local cash and pick up which they did not clarify in their post.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Many games are no longer selling like they did last year. Even fun games at reasonable prices are sitting around longer.
Likely a combination of so many new pins and preorder dollars sucked up by things like MMR, TWLE, Hobbit, Predator, etc... currently along with limited space.
Add in that many people need to factor in $$$ for shipping and it still puts good priced games out of reach.

This is partly true, but I have also made offers on other pinball machines offering the full asking price no discount or anything. I have waited days and gotten no replies. People comment that it is insane the machine has not sold yet but in reality they would sell if the seller accepted the offer or at least responded to it as it is the number they were asking for. I believe most people do not want to ship so it is taking longer to find people in driving distance who are interested in buying.

#24 9 years ago

I've nearly bought a pin from gwaxt before. He was friendly and responsive and it was to ship. Be patient my friend, I'm sure he'll send you his number to text in due time, people get busy.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from ShowVideoGames:

I made an offer to the OP yesterday offering the full asking price of $2475. I have not gotten a reply. This hasn't sold because they have not responded to messages or are only looking for local cash and pick up which they did not clarify in their post.

This is partly true, but I have also made offers on other pinball machines offering the full asking price no discount or anything. I have waited days and gotten no replies. People comment that it is insane the machine has not sold yet but in reality they would sell if the seller accepted the offer or at least responded to it as it is the number they were asking for. I believe most people do not want to ship so it is taking longer to find people in driving distance who are interested in buying.

I apologize my real job has been getting in the way lately anyway the game is sold

#26 9 years ago

Congrats Rob!
Hope all is well.

#27 9 years ago

So is this sold?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

I apologize my real job has been getting in the way lately anyway the game is sold

Quoted from frogman70:

So is this sold?

Sure sounds like it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
4,800 (OBO)
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-good-gofers-fs-2475 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.