Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180906_204356 (resized).jpg
Pinball (resized).png
Q relay path (resized).png
#1 5 years ago

Hi.
On my ROYAL FLUSH (76) I have a problem.
It plays as it should until drain of last ball.
Instead of game over it keeps loading balls and I can play unlimited balls with all features lit as normal, but it gives no point under play or the count for bonus.
The light for game over is not lit...
Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Stefan Sweden

#2 5 years ago

Is the game counting up the balls right until 5. Do you get double bonus on ball 5 and each ball after it?

#3 5 years ago

Yes it count up to 5 balls. After the 5'th drain nr 5 bulb turns off as well as the light for the scores at the backbox.
No double bonus is lit at all, and if any bonus at the 5'th ball its normal not double.

#4 5 years ago

If it’s like my Grand Prix (and it may not be since it’s williams),you need to clean the ball count unit contacts and make sure wiper arm is making proper contact.

#5 5 years ago

Does it have a Last Ball relay (maybe BX)? Check that and also your Game Over relay for cleanliness and good contact, esp. on M/B sw.

#6 5 years ago

The gameover relay does not energize. If I do manually the game acts like its the last ball and light the sign for gameover and the game stays game over asit should
So there is something that does not "tell" that relay to energize.

#7 5 years ago

heres the basic path for the game over relay. id start by seeing if one of these switches isnt making. if not there are a few other paths to the player units

O BX M4C

Q relay path (resized).pngQ relay path (resized).png

#8 5 years ago

O or 0?

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballark:

The gameover relay does not energize

What's the Last Ball (BX) relay doing?

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

What's the Last Ball (BX) relay doing?

The lower coil at BX energize at start of a new game but the coil that's over and supposed to activate/deactivate the switches does not move at all.
Thanks for helping

#11 5 years ago

If the A-9735 coil on the BX interlock relay never activates, inspect and diagnose this circuit with Alligator clip jumper wires.
This is for a single player 5 ball game.

Pinball (resized).pngPinball (resized).png

#12 5 years ago

Thanks
All the switches avt as they shold, now it's only the player unit left to check. Hope its obvious what to check for.
Ill do it tomorrow...

#13 5 years ago

Thanks all!
It was as simple (as most often) as just clean the dot's at the player unit rotating disc.
Now it works 100%

Best to all who have comment my post

Stefan Sweden

20180906_204356 (resized).jpg20180906_204356 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Las Vegas, NV

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-game-over-after-last-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.