Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-400.jpg
image-428.jpg
image-773.jpg
collectible-63818.jpg
No_Fear_Full.jpg
image-98.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rampshot11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi Guys,
I am picking up 1 of these 2 titles this weekend. They are both in good shape fully functional. Also both around the same price. I was wondering what pinsiders would go with between them. Thanks.

#7 9 years ago

I kinda hope No Fear wins because I am leaning toward it over NBA. Thanks for the good input so far.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Are you really going to buy whichever games gets more votes?!
I mean...consider what people to say but to base your purchase solely on that seems like maybe not the smartest move in the world. If you want to buy No Fear buy No Fear don't get a game you don't want cause it gets more votes in an unscientific poll.
I'd vote NBA. It's a fun game and it's great for multiplayer - no big jackpots...it's really about hitting shots and keeping ball in play. Excellent "more fun to compete" game.
No Fear is ok but it's Ritchie's worst. Software is very lazy and there's just not much interesting about it. It's fun putting shots together (I love looping the orbits repeatedly) but the whole package left me cold after not very long at all. I think NBA succeeds at what it's trying to do better than No Fear does at what it's trying to do. For all it's bluster it just ain't that EXTREEEEEEEME!!!!!!!

If NBA got more votes by a landslide, I might have to go with it even though I'm leaning toward No Fear. Right now it's fairly even.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No Fear has better PF artwork for sure.
Could be the only time I ever say that, so I had to jump on it.

It's all which one you like better. NBA, IMO, is just a really bad game. Got some cool things on it but what a bore. Then you hook 2 together whcih makes the game 4 times worse. Don;t even know how that's possible.

Pretty funny.

#19 9 years ago

Thanks guys. It's looking like No Fear is the winner so far.

#26 9 years ago

Can't find anyone in my area selling one for a descent price. One guy is asking $4000. He's out of his mind.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

If you go with NBAFB, you need to play it first, it you haven't already. Brian and I got one in our warehouse find a few years ago and I now know why he made me shop it out. The music on the game is like fingernails on a blackboard. Same thing over and over and over and over again.
I'd rather be kicked in the nuts than play that game ever again.

Never played Nba FB. Played NF a few times and really liked it. Had a chance to buy it when I went to pick up my JD but passed because I had my heart set on the JD But I really enjoyed the NF.

#38 9 years ago

And the winner is.........

image-98.jpgimage-98.jpg
#41 9 years ago

My wife said this morning" Why don't you ask the garbage men to help you bring it down to the basement?" Lol. Like they are gonna stop what they're doing to help me for a few bux. But, that goes to show you she's dieing to play it.

#44 9 years ago

it has a bunch of LED's in it already. Seller through them in for me. The guy was great. But that does look pretty sweet. I'm pretty sure it has the latest rom already but I'll double check.

#45 9 years ago

It's says rev 2.3. I'm assuming that's the latest?

#46 9 years ago

Let me just say how great pinsiders are. I got a few offers from local pinsiders offering to help me move the no fear downstairs after seeing my post. I was able to get it downstairs last night by removing the back box but let me just thank those who offered. Even the seller offered to help me move it. Much appreciated.

image-773.jpgimage-773.jpg
#48 9 years ago

Pinsider in training.

image-428.jpgimage-428.jpg image-400.jpgimage-400.jpg
#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

awesome Dracula is next

Yes. You got me hooked on that one now.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I never understand the color bomb and why people like it...it destroys all the colors on the game.

I myself like to stick to the colors of the inserts when I led a machine. Except for the slingshots, I like bright whit there. Color looks great at the slingshots but you lose a lot of visibility.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rampshot11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-fear-or-nba-fastbreak?tu=rampshot11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.