• Judge Dredd 36 votes
    60%
  • No Fear 18 votes
    30%
  • Other 6 votes
    10%

(60 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 7 years ago

Title says it all, assuming they are pretty close in price which game do you like better and why?

Also if you have either of these games or a FT for sale near me, let's work something out!

#2 7 years ago

I haven't played Judge Dredd, but I have some time on No Fear and i would own it in a heartbeat for $1400 or less. Fun Game.

#3 7 years ago

No Fear is worth slightly more on the secondary market (at least traditionally), but I really dig the gameplay of Judge Dredd, whereas No Fear has a couple software issues holding it back. It's JD for me all the way.

#4 7 years ago

The Judge FTW!!!

#5 7 years ago

JD have the topper?

#6 7 years ago

JD all the way!!!! No fear doesn't even come close to JD.Widebody,DCS sound,Super game,Great call outs,Fast action,Playfield artwork is nicely done and based off of comic book not the crappy movie.

#7 7 years ago

Judge Dredd is an awesome game, it is one of the best bang for the buck games I have seen.

#8 7 years ago

and the NEW DREDD movie comes out in september

#10 7 years ago

Very different games. NF is all speed all the time. Haven't played much JD, but it's a more "normal" game. Just tons of stuff crammed in the gam3e everywhere there's a spare inch. NF is completely stripped down and burns.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Hyperion:

here the link to the new Judge Dredd movie trailer

Looks pretty good.

#12 7 years ago

JD is a good game, but imo full of stuff on the pf. some crazy shots and a bunch of flippers for cool loops. not so great modes.
NF is a pump of speed into your brain. superb flow and combos. and the jump is adictive. you just keep playing again and again. you miss a shot and you are done.. i love it. the music is fire (jd's is also very good), and it has that competition call.. when you are playing more than one person, the skull keeps telling who is wining and pushing the player. so cool.
i would go for no fear

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

JD is a good game, but imo full of stuff on the pf. some crazy shots and a bunch of flippers for cool loops. not so great modes.
NF is a pump of speed into your brain. superb flow and combos. and the jump is adictive. you just keep playing again and again. you miss a shot and you are done.. i love it. the music is fire (jd's is also very good), and it has that competition call.. when you are playing more than one person, the skull keeps telling who is wining and pushing the player. so cool.
i would go for No Fear

+1

#14 7 years ago

I never played NF. I have a Dredd and think it is cool. Cannot dispute comments in the thread though about NF...I need to play that game! Especially after reading about the talking skull taunting! That sounds like fun!

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Especially after reading about the talking skull taunting! That sounds like fun!

It sounds a lot like ACDC except there's a skull saying it to you.

#16 7 years ago

JD all week and twice on Sunday. NF is a quality game, but JD has it covered in all aspects in my opinion.

#17 7 years ago

Both cool games - NF was more fun for me...love the jump.

#18 7 years ago

Owned NF and am currently over a JD. Think I like NF a bit more.

#19 7 years ago

I'd go NF, but JD is a great bang for your buck DCS pin.

#20 7 years ago

For me its No Fear all the time only because this one is my saint graal

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 50.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Chicago, IL
2,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Portsmouth, NH
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Ramon, CA
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 28.00
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside