12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by hassanchop
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DrAzzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I had a curious problem today on my No Fear (which is clearly angry at me for not playing it for a while)...

Balls were getting stuck in the habitrail that sends balls from missed jump shots and the right ramp shot back to the right inlane. There wasn't something blocking it, it was just angled such that there was a low point in the bend where the habitrail connects to the catch ramp. Pulling up on it moved it into the normal position. The lower right "rail" of the habitrail had gotten stuck under the edge of the right ramp (where it bumps out for a mounting screw). It requires very little force to move it between being above the tab (where it works) and under the tab (where it doesn't), and I know it'll never stay in the correct position.

I'm wondering what position the habitrail is supposed to be in, and what's supposed to support it in that position... Could other No Fear owners look at theirs, and let me know the position of the lower right rail of the habitrail, relative to the plastic tab on the side of the lower right ramp where the screw that holds the switch above the entrance to the right ramp? Or offer any other insight or suggestions?

1 week later
#3 12 years ago

That would be a great help if you could do so. I think something was done not-the-way-it-should-be w/regards to that habitrail.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DrAzzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-fear-issue?tu=DrAzzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.