Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by absocountry2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

NF_Bike.jpg
NF_104.jpg
NF_103.jpg
IMG_3351.jpg
IMG_3348.JPG
IMG_3349.jpg
IMG_3338.jpg
IMG_3336.JPG
IMG_3325.JPG
IMG_3319.JPG
IMG_3318.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Over the last three months I've been slowly getting my NF up to grade. It was decent from the start, but I found I really dug this pin. Whenever I start thinking like that it cost me money. I started my replacing the sound system. New Pyle Drivers in the head with a new sub. I went full led. I dont think they fit on every machine but they really kick in a NF. Polished playfield. Tumbled hardware. I airbrushed the mountain (my sons idea), and the skull was just starting to yellow so it got a new paint job with a pearlized finish. The left side of the cab had the dreaded NF fade. I didn't want to redecal, so I did a repaint. Lastly I had all the legs and cab hardware powdercoated with a black satin finish. (Thanks Matt of Backalley). It came out all right.

IMG_3318.jpg IMG_3319.JPG IMG_3325.JPG

#2 7 years ago

A couple more....

IMG_3336.JPG IMG_3338.jpg IMG_3349.jpg

#3 7 years ago

And lastly...

// Error: Image 74712 not found // IMG_3348.JPG IMG_3351.jpg

#4 7 years ago

Nice job! The left side looks amazing!

#5 7 years ago

damn that looks good

#6 7 years ago

Nice..................................................

#7 7 years ago

If your thinking about powder-coating I would recommend Matt at Backalley, it came out great.

#8 7 years ago

Very nice looking No Fear and excellent job on the left side.

#9 7 years ago

Usually not a big fan of powder coating but that all black does look damn nice on NF. Great job.

#10 7 years ago

That looks so good. Now I'm tempted to do a similar project.

#12 7 years ago

I learned one thing with this project. A prior owner used sharpie on the cab. Trying to remove that is next to impossible with out ruining the decal. Also, you can't seal with the sharpie ink on there. (runs).

#13 7 years ago

Nice Job.... Love that game...

#15 7 years ago

Looks great! I would have never guessed I could love a game with no pops until I owned NF

#16 7 years ago

Damn... nice job! Congrats!~SpOoKy

#17 7 years ago

Well I guess we got to start some kinda kickass No fear club.

#18 7 years ago

I like it! (and cool avatar)

#19 7 years ago

looks nice

#20 7 years ago

Looks great Frank, that cabinet turned out excellent and for the record I'm not the guy that did the sharpie job on the cabinet it was there already when I bought it. Glad your enjoying it as much as you are and it's definitely getting more love and attention than it did here.

#21 7 years ago

lOOk's sweet BigDuke !!

#22 7 years ago

Looks Awesome

#24 7 years ago

love the leds!
great job!

#25 7 years ago

Looks awesome!!

#26 7 years ago

Love the black powder coat!! +1 on a NF club

Pics of my baby.

NF_103.jpg NF_104.jpg NF_Bike.jpg

#27 7 years ago

This looks amazing! The cabinet work you did is incredible.

Did you airbrush the cabinet work? Man I wish you lived closer so you could touch up the faded yellow on my WCS.

Chris

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from CFoote:

This looks amazing! The cabinet work you did is incredible.
Did you airbrush the cabinet work? Man I wish you lived closer so you could touch up the faded yellow on my WCS.
Chris

i was thinking of getting my no fear airbrushed but someone told me it wouldnt stick to the vinly

#29 7 years ago

Looks fantastic!!!!

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

i was thinking of getting my No Fear airbrushed but someone told me it wouldnt stick to the vinly

I was concerned also. I asked around and got different answers. You really can't rough up the surface for adhesion because its a decal. I went with multiple light coats and concentrated on matching the factory fade. I'm happy with the results and I feel a little more confident.

#31 7 years ago

You did a great job on the side. Congrats!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 37.50

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside