DSCN8456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3054 (resized).jpg
IMG_3055 (resized).jpg
IMG_3065 (resized).jpg
CE86C092-00E7-44FE-AAC0-2D95A74457CF (resized).jpeg
71F05DE9-8E22-41E1-B14B-C11AE9D7DDF1 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2023-09-03 101645 (resized).png
16907318102778490227468765102185 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classichornet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#933 1 year ago

Just joined the club, new pin day

CC890B6B-1EF3-4EE4-A528-59A6FEE67327 (resized).jpegCC890B6B-1EF3-4EE4-A528-59A6FEE67327 (resized).jpeg
#934 1 year ago

So…..where do we get a mountain from these days ? Who reproduces them ? Mine; as I imagine a lot of others is busted

#939 1 year ago

And also that flipper has a special bushing, that might be worth looking at also

2 weeks later
#946 1 year ago

New Ramp set ready to go

47CCD237-23B1-4998-AE47-AA664E666F3E (resized).jpeg47CCD237-23B1-4998-AE47-AA664E666F3E (resized).jpeg
#950 1 year ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I had a fitment issue with the right side ramp fitting into the backboard slot as the ramp was too thick to fit. I assume these are from starship fantasy?
On a side note… are those new decals on your BSD?

Was going to start the tear down today…but; maybe tomorrow ? I’ll see how the right ramp fits & yep, starship fantasy. BSD has custom decals it’s a HEP build here in Australia from HotRoddedPins, notice the Blood Moon backbox decals

1 week later
#967 1 year ago
Quoted from Sarge:

...seems legit
[quoted image]

They are Legit, just had a mountain delivered from them here to Australia. It is the Pinball centre we are talking about ? They are in Germany I think, or Mr Pinball has them here in Australia

#969 1 year ago

The New mountain arrived today, took a comparison pic; new mountain installed Original mountain on the playfield. Think I will paint the new mountain as I like the Original one better. Purchased the new mountain from pinball centre Germany. Good quality, colour is a bit off though, it’s very dark, which some people might like ?

43A12CE6-FF36-44E0-940C-E73D645246A6 (resized).jpeg43A12CE6-FF36-44E0-940C-E73D645246A6 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#976 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Anyone have a spare set of cabinet decals they want to sell? If not, where is the best place to purchase them?

Planetary

#979 1 year ago
Quoted from Sarge:

You don't want to paint one ZILLION flames by hand?
In the process of doing a cab now, seeing flames in my sleep. Almost makes me wish I would have bought decals...
ALMOST!

Progress pics please…very interesting

2 weeks later
#1002 1 year ago

Play better 1002*

3 weeks later
#1006 1 year ago
Quoted from cshelden:

Does anyone have a spare jump ramp for sale? The magnets made mine trash, all warped causing fly balls. If not does the one from Marco good? I don't need the others, they are in great shape and cleaned up nicely.

https://www.starship-fantasy.com/

1 month later
#1022 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

No Fear Vs. Frankenstein? I got an equally condition Trade opportunity.

No Fear hands down; although I’m extremely partial to B/W. I’ve never owned a DE or Stern….

#1026 1 year ago
Quoted from Bakerman:

Hi, just starting a referb on my NF and fitting a complete set of new ramps. One part that I have come across is 04-10205.1. It is decribed as ramp floor:
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/04-10205-1.html
https://www.bestofpinball.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=6860
Does anyone fit this part? Does it protect the jump ramp from the magnets?
Thanks for any help.

The new ramps are thicker with stronger material, it’s not needed even with old code

#1030 1 year ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. The newest code is the way to go !

I have 2.1 with new ramps now for 6 months; regular play, there’s no indication of any warp/burn/discolour, nothing…so far fingers crossed; I will upgrade as soon though

2 weeks later
#1047 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Don’t know what you’re talking about, my design is completely different

He said “idea” not design, both look amazing imo

2 weeks later
#1055 1 year ago
Quoted from Hapidance:

I’m helping a friend out with his No Fear and I’m a bit at a loss and hoping for some help.
The fist main issue I suppose is we can’t get a game to start.
When you turn on the machine it displays a message “coin door open interlock disables high power” but the door is shut and a game won’t start.
Im looking for any advice as to what to check or do next.
Any advice is much appreciated!

Door might be shut but is the switch closed ? Keep the coin door open and push the switch in with ur finger and turn the game on, then u will see if the switch is working or not

2 weeks later
#1076 1 year ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Can anyone tell me if the kickback is supposed to launch the ball into the track?

But depending on how fast the ball enters the outlane, the ball wont always accurately make the right hand side racetrack, but most of the time yes, RH racetrack

1 week later
#1083 1 year ago

You can also muck around with bending the switch rollover wire

1 week later
#1087 1 year ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Does someone know what the part number for the ramp post is? (with the black rubber on it in the pic)
[quoted image]

Go to IPDB download the manual, everything you need is in it

1 month later
#1107 1 year ago

I seen a cool Mod on FB of a rock climber, other than that mods are personal and I’m glad you like them

3 months later
#1123 9 months ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

Just joined the club - wow this game absolutely ROCKS! Why aren't more people talking about this? I'd not played it (never seen one around) so had a test flip at the seller's house and was sold. I love a fast-paced game and this really does it for me. YEW!
I'm just doing the usual customisations like changing silicone to my liking, giving her a wax etc. Going to pop some illuminated star posts in as well and some mirror blades.
Oh one question I couldn't find in the game rules; how do you light video mode other than obtaining it as a random award in the tube shot? (edit think I worked it out, orbits right?)

Your welcome Cameron

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 37.50
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livonia, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classichornet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-fear-club-play-better?tu=classichornet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.