You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in the No Fear club?”

• Yes! 42 votes
    100%

(42 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 238 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

detail (resized).jpg
IMG_20210125_185213574 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210125_185219707 (resized).jpg
A05A803B-2AD0-46C8-9CDE-9FA67F73A5FD (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210125_133529287 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210125_162653603 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210125_162632349 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210125_162642770 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210111_173618429 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210111_173611075 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210111_144746502 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210111_144807397 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210111_144648686 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
20201221_164143 (resized).jpg

There are 704 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.
#552 3 months ago

Oh yea I saw those.. Not a fan. I like the original art just a shame there wasn't a drop of VU coating invented yet for it!

#553 3 months ago

Dont mind the alternate, however the flames on the original look better

#554 3 months ago

Swapped in a LCD DMD

image (resized).jpeg
#555 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Swapped in a LCD DMD [quoted image]

Wow. Anyway I can see in action. Cant decide on LED or LCD. How does the white look in the snow videos?

#556 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Wow. Anyway I can see in action. Cant decide on LED or LCD. How does the white look in the snow videos?

Go LCD , personal preference but it's much versatile, you can have dots or smooth! I have my settings the same as Gorgar666. Bought an LED screen from Colordmd and sold it shortly thereafter as it wasn't adaptable as the LCD.

#557 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

The white and everything else looks amazing ! Maybe I can try and shoot a video.

#558 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

The white and everything else looks amazing ! Maybe I can try and shoot a video.

Ok thanks 2816392149 . Maybe easier. I’m waiting on a check, then I’m ordering one. How hard to install? Does it come preloaded with No Fear?

#559 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Ok thanks 2816392149 . Maybe easier. I’m waiting on a check, then I’m ordering one. How hard to install? Does it come preloaded with No Fear?

Super easy to install . All the directions are on the Color Dmd site. You will have to download a rom file to a usb . Another easy step. Let me know if you need help when the time comes!

#560 3 months ago

The Colordmd for No Fear is amazing! Really the best mod for any pin ... reds - red ,whites- white ect.
Buy with confidence

#561 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

The Colordmd for No Fear is amazing! Really the best mod for any pin ... reds - red ,whites- white ect.
Buy with confidence

WooHoo!!

#562 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

No need! Product video is here:

#563 3 months ago

I never knew Glen Plake had a colored mohawk before I installed one in mine.

#564 3 months ago
Quoted from misterhare:

Saw that. That isXLarge dots. I wanna see this...is this blocks? Zoom in...

C55E27FE-EFCB-4571-8EB7-C6E1ABF493B2 (resized).jpeg
#565 3 months ago

I was thinking of buying this game. Recently went to look at one. Anything I should look for on this machine? Is there anything odd about this one or anything that is prone to break more than others etc?

How does this game play? Is it fun fast or slow? I only got like 2 games on it but seemed like a relatively cool theme. The one I was looking at was ok priced I think.

Anyone know good price ranges for different conditions?

#566 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Saw that. That isXLarge dots. I wanna see this...is this blocks? Zoom in...
[quoted image]

No led dots here ! Anything specially your looking to see?

#567 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Action st

Quoted from mollyspub:

Something other than the Williams logo.

#568 3 months ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

I was thinking of buying this game. Recently went to look at one. Anything I should look for on this machine? Is there anything odd about this one or anything that is prone to break more than others etc?
How does this game play? Is it fun fast or slow? I only got like 2 games on it but seemed like a relatively cool theme. The one I was looking at was ok priced I think.

I picked up a super nice one recently. I can tell you that it's fast playing with a lot of flow. It will punish you and can be easy to brick a lot of shots till you figure it out. The jump ramp is especially fun...if you can hit it! Great game to rack up as many points as possible! Makes you want to come back for more. However, the rules are pretty shallow.
Check the back up the main ramp to see if it's melted from the magnets, cracks in ramps like all games and especially the corner of the jump ramp by the upper flipper. While on that subject, check to see how much play the upper flipper has. This game has a unique metal bushing that wears and it hard to find. I was lucky to pick one up.
Price wise I've seen 2500 up to 5000 now for really nice examples. Best of luck in your search!

#569 3 months ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

Cabinet fade is worse of all WPC’s Jump ramp cracked up.. skull working properly...This is badly faded..

44ADF8C1-8ABA-409D-B03A-14BF1B81C5BE (resized).jpeg
#570 3 months ago
Quoted from misterhare:

This the LED version?
I use the smooth setting in the LCD

#571 3 months ago

Color dots on all my games. Wouldn't have it any other way.

#572 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

This the LED version?
I use the smooth setting in the LCD

*shrugs*

#573 3 months ago

Want dots , stay with regular dmd ....

#574 3 months ago

LCD Can Duplicate the look of the dots. Right? Zzzzz...

#575 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

LCD Can Duplicate the look of the dots. Right?

It can ... plus so many more!

#576 3 months ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#577 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks awesome.... DIY?

#578 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

That looks awesome.... DIY?

Had some help

#579 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice, looks good.

#580 3 months ago

Any idea where this may go?

image (resized).jpeg
#581 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Any idea where this may go?
[quoted image]

I just thoroughly looked over my game and I'm not seeing it. It appears to have a hole that an opto would shine through. Are you sure it came off your No Fear?

#582 3 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

I just thoroughly looked over my game and I'm not seeing it. It appears to have a hole that an opto would shine through. Are you sure it came off your No Fear?

It was the last piece left over from taking it apart. Game seems to play fine though. Thanks for looking!

#583 3 months ago

Weird. Unless it's hiding under a plastic somewhere, I'm still not seeing it. it certainly looks like some kind of ball guide or ramp protector, but I can see those without taking it apart.

#584 3 months ago

It also resembles the trough assembly and a similar pattern to the magnet location.

#585 3 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Weird. Unless it's hiding under a plastic somewhere, I'm still not seeing it. it certainly looks like some kind of ball guide or ramp protector, but I can see those without taking it apart.

Didn't take any ball guides off and actually added cliffys while I was at it. Didn't need to remove plastics as well. thanks again though !

#586 3 months ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It also resembles the trough assembly and a similar pattern to the magnet location.

I'm hoping it has nothing to do with the magnets as you know they are buried.
Kept things in different pyles as they came off. See pic . Item in question is to the right.

image (resized).jpeg

#587 3 months ago

I've looked and looked again, but it's just not there. Even looked for the pics I took when I tore mine down, but must have deleted them.

I guess as long as it works, roll with it until somebody can figure out what it is.

#588 3 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've looked and looked again, but it's just not there. Even looked for the pics I took when I tore mine down, but must have deleted them.
I guess as long as it works, roll with it until somebody can figure out what it is.

Haven't figured it out but here's a pic of it together.

image (resized).jpeg
#589 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Haven't figured it out but here's a pic of it together. [quoted image]

2F433699-F01D-433F-B59C-1CDC3F7A8F6D (resized).png
#590 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Haven't figured it out but here's a pic of it together. [quoted image]

You need the lit speaker panel. $150

#591 3 months ago

I play No Fear when I've had enough of Rick And Morty kicking my ass.

#592 3 months ago

Did you go with LCD or LED?
I've thought about the speaker panel but haven't looked much into it. Haven't seen anyone post pics of it either. I have a few other custom touches though in the works!

#593 3 months ago

Has anyone repainted their skull on the PF? Mine is a bit yellow ish. I'd like to spray it white but how do you airbrush all the teeth lines and such. Anyone restore one? Can you share the process used? I guess if I hear some stories it will make me feel better tackling mine!

#594 3 months ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

Has anyone repainted their skull on the PF? Mine is a bit yellow ish.

Have you ever seen a real skull?

#595 3 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

I play No Fear when I've had enough of Rick And Morty kicking my ass.

Hahaha, Play better!

#596 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Did you go with LCD or LED?
I've thought about the speaker panel but haven't looked much into it. Haven't seen anyone post pics of it either. I have a few other custom touches though in the works!

LCD, I’ve seen someone here with The
basic LED Speaker Panel. Looks Badass...

#597 3 months ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

Has anyone repainted their skull on the PF? Mine is a bit yellow ish. I'd like to spray it white but how do you airbrush all the teeth lines and such. Anyone restore one? Can you share the process used? I guess if I hear some stories it will make me feel better tackling mine!

You can always send it to Modfather.

#598 3 months ago

What size are the speakers in the speaker panel. Led rings on Amazon cheap...

#599 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

You can always send it to Modfather.

Good idea...

#600 3 months ago

Ghostly....boo!

D13B6E29-7A78-4397-B0DA-CA91F4ABF84F (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 37.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 11.00
There are 704 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside