DSCN8456 (resized).JPG
IMG_3054 (resized).jpg
IMG_3055 (resized).jpg
IMG_3065 (resized).jpg
CE86C092-00E7-44FE-AAC0-2D95A74457CF (resized).jpeg
71F05DE9-8E22-41E1-B14B-C11AE9D7DDF1 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2023-09-03 101645 (resized).png
16907318102778490227468765102185 (resized).jpg
There are 1,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 24.
#552 3 years ago

Oh yea I saw those.. Not a fan. I like the original art just a shame there wasn't a drop of VU coating invented yet for it!

#553 3 years ago

Dont mind the alternate, however the flames on the original look better

#554 3 years ago

Swapped in a LCD DMD

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#555 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Swapped in a LCD DMD [quoted image]

Wow. Anyway I can see in action. Cant decide on LED or LCD. How does the white look in the snow videos?

#556 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Wow. Anyway I can see in action. Cant decide on LED or LCD. How does the white look in the snow videos?

Go LCD , personal preference but it's much versatile, you can have dots or smooth! I have my settings the same as Gorgar666. Bought an LED screen from Colordmd and sold it shortly thereafter as it wasn't adaptable as the LCD.

#557 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

The white and everything else looks amazing ! Maybe I can try and shoot a video.

#558 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

The white and everything else looks amazing ! Maybe I can try and shoot a video.

Ok thanks 2816392149 . Maybe easier. I’m waiting on a check, then I’m ordering one. How hard to install? Does it come preloaded with No Fear?

#559 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Ok thanks 2816392149 . Maybe easier. I’m waiting on a check, then I’m ordering one. How hard to install? Does it come preloaded with No Fear?

Super easy to install . All the directions are on the Color Dmd site. You will have to download a rom file to a usb . Another easy step. Let me know if you need help when the time comes!

#560 3 years ago

The Colordmd for No Fear is amazing! Really the best mod for any pin ... reds - red ,whites- white ect.
Buy with confidence

#561 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

The Colordmd for No Fear is amazing! Really the best mod for any pin ... reds - red ,whites- white ect.
Buy with confidence

WooHoo!!

#562 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

No need! Product video is here:

#563 3 years ago

I never knew Glen Plake had a colored mohawk before I installed one in mine.

#564 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

Saw that. That isXLarge dots. I wanna see this...is this blocks? Zoom in...

C55E27FE-EFCB-4571-8EB7-C6E1ABF493B2 (resized).jpegC55E27FE-EFCB-4571-8EB7-C6E1ABF493B2 (resized).jpeg
#565 3 years ago

I was thinking of buying this game. Recently went to look at one. Anything I should look for on this machine? Is there anything odd about this one or anything that is prone to break more than others etc?

How does this game play? Is it fun fast or slow? I only got like 2 games on it but seemed like a relatively cool theme. The one I was looking at was ok priced I think.

Anyone know good price ranges for different conditions?

#566 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Saw that. That isXLarge dots. I wanna see this...is this blocks? Zoom in...
[quoted image]

No led dots here ! Anything specially your looking to see?

#567 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Action st

Quoted from mollyspub:

Something other than the Williams logo.

#568 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

I was thinking of buying this game. Recently went to look at one. Anything I should look for on this machine? Is there anything odd about this one or anything that is prone to break more than others etc?
How does this game play? Is it fun fast or slow? I only got like 2 games on it but seemed like a relatively cool theme. The one I was looking at was ok priced I think.

I picked up a super nice one recently. I can tell you that it's fast playing with a lot of flow. It will punish you and can be easy to brick a lot of shots till you figure it out. The jump ramp is especially fun...if you can hit it! Great game to rack up as many points as possible! Makes you want to come back for more. However, the rules are pretty shallow.
Check the back up the main ramp to see if it's melted from the magnets, cracks in ramps like all games and especially the corner of the jump ramp by the upper flipper. While on that subject, check to see how much play the upper flipper has. This game has a unique metal bushing that wears and it hard to find. I was lucky to pick one up.
Price wise I've seen 2500 up to 5000 now for really nice examples. Best of luck in your search!

#569 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

Cabinet fade is worse of all WPC’s Jump ramp cracked up.. skull working properly...This is badly faded..

44ADF8C1-8ABA-409D-B03A-14BF1B81C5BE (resized).jpeg44ADF8C1-8ABA-409D-B03A-14BF1B81C5BE (resized).jpeg
#570 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

This the LED version?
I use the smooth setting in the LCD

#571 3 years ago

Color dots on all my games. Wouldn't have it any other way.

#572 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

This the LED version?
I use the smooth setting in the LCD

*shrugs*

#573 3 years ago

Want dots , stay with regular dmd ....

#574 3 years ago

LCD Can Duplicate the look of the dots. Right? Zzzzz...

#575 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

LCD Can Duplicate the look of the dots. Right?

It can ... plus so many more!

#576 3 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#577 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks awesome.... DIY?

#578 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

That looks awesome.... DIY?

Had some help

#579 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice, looks good.

#580 3 years ago

Any idea where this may go?

#581 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Any idea where this may go?
[quoted image]

I just thoroughly looked over my game and I'm not seeing it. It appears to have a hole that an opto would shine through. Are you sure it came off your No Fear?

#582 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I just thoroughly looked over my game and I'm not seeing it. It appears to have a hole that an opto would shine through. Are you sure it came off your No Fear?

It was the last piece left over from taking it apart. Game seems to play fine though. Thanks for looking!

#583 3 years ago

Weird. Unless it's hiding under a plastic somewhere, I'm still not seeing it. it certainly looks like some kind of ball guide or ramp protector, but I can see those without taking it apart.

#584 3 years ago

It also resembles the trough assembly and a similar pattern to the magnet location.

#585 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Weird. Unless it's hiding under a plastic somewhere, I'm still not seeing it. it certainly looks like some kind of ball guide or ramp protector, but I can see those without taking it apart.

Didn't take any ball guides off and actually added cliffys while I was at it. Didn't need to remove plastics as well. thanks again though !

#586 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It also resembles the trough assembly and a similar pattern to the magnet location.

I'm hoping it has nothing to do with the magnets as you know they are buried.
Kept things in different pyles as they came off. See pic . Item in question is to the right.

#587 3 years ago

I've looked and looked again, but it's just not there. Even looked for the pics I took when I tore mine down, but must have deleted them.

I guess as long as it works, roll with it until somebody can figure out what it is.

#588 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've looked and looked again, but it's just not there. Even looked for the pics I took when I tore mine down, but must have deleted them.
I guess as long as it works, roll with it until somebody can figure out what it is.

Haven't figured it out but here's a pic of it together.

#589 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Haven't figured it out but here's a pic of it together. [quoted image]

2F433699-F01D-433F-B59C-1CDC3F7A8F6D (resized).png2F433699-F01D-433F-B59C-1CDC3F7A8F6D (resized).png
#590 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Haven't figured it out but here's a pic of it together. [quoted image]

You need the lit speaker panel. $150

#591 3 years ago

I play No Fear when I've had enough of Rick And Morty kicking my ass.

#592 3 years ago

Did you go with LCD or LED?
I've thought about the speaker panel but haven't looked much into it. Haven't seen anyone post pics of it either. I have a few other custom touches though in the works!

#593 3 years ago

Has anyone repainted their skull on the PF? Mine is a bit yellow ish. I'd like to spray it white but how do you airbrush all the teeth lines and such. Anyone restore one? Can you share the process used? I guess if I hear some stories it will make me feel better tackling mine!

#594 3 years ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

Has anyone repainted their skull on the PF? Mine is a bit yellow ish.

Have you ever seen a real skull?

#595 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I play No Fear when I've had enough of Rick And Morty kicking my ass.

Hahaha, Play better!

#596 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Did you go with LCD or LED?
I've thought about the speaker panel but haven't looked much into it. Haven't seen anyone post pics of it either. I have a few other custom touches though in the works!

LCD, I’ve seen someone here with The
basic LED Speaker Panel. Looks Badass...

#597 3 years ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

Has anyone repainted their skull on the PF? Mine is a bit yellow ish. I'd like to spray it white but how do you airbrush all the teeth lines and such. Anyone restore one? Can you share the process used? I guess if I hear some stories it will make me feel better tackling mine!

You can always send it to Modfather.

#598 3 years ago

What size are the speakers in the speaker panel. Led rings on Amazon cheap...

#599 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

You can always send it to Modfather.

Good idea...

#600 3 years ago

Ghostly....boo!

D13B6E29-7A78-4397-B0DA-CA91F4ABF84F (resized).jpegD13B6E29-7A78-4397-B0DA-CA91F4ABF84F (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Caldwell, ID
$ 37.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

There are 1,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-fear-club-play-better/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.