Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 67 days ago by Wiww
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 68 days ago

Has no one gotten around to making a "Despecialized" version of the Star Wars firmware? I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet, since anything is better than the beyond poor quality of the 2011 Blu-rays used.

#2 68 days ago

Look for the group on Facebook. The links needed can be found there.

#3 68 days ago

That's not what I mean. I'm talking about replacing the video clips on the pinball machine itself.

#4 68 days ago

Lol, sorry. My mind immediately jumped to that project. Wonder if any of those clips can be used to change what's in the game?

#5 68 days ago

Following, that would be excellent. I’m shocked it hasn’t been done yet

#6 68 days ago

Han shot first multiball!

#7 68 days ago
Quoted from Wiww:

... since anything is better than the beyond poor quality of the 2011 Blu-rays used.

Well its on a very small LCD screen so the quality isn't really an issue, but we always need something to tinker with

#8 68 days ago

This is a TON of work - a TON. I wouldn't hold your breath, although I agree it would be awesome. Maybe also remove those god awful gradient boxes around everything too! now off to Facebook...

#9 67 days ago

I'd do it myself, but I don't even have the hardware to test it on.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 74.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!