6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

It wasn't until I got my second NIB stern that I realized my first one never had coin door lights working. I can't seem to figure out where the cables go to check for a bad connection. It's definitely not getting juice. Everything else works on the coin door, just not the lights. Where does the power come from so I can check that next? The back box? Surely two little lights on the coin door don't have their own fuse?

1 year later
    #2 5 years ago

I’m having the same exact issue with my Star Trek Pro. Were you able to figure it out?

#3 5 years ago

Yes. There was a connector inside the back of the cab that wasnt connected from the factory. It got missed during assembly.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-coin-door-lights-on-stern-star-trek?hl=pinballscranton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.