• Latest reply 1 year ago by Knxwledge
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2022-10-18-20-38-35-564.jpg
#1 1 year ago

Weird thing tonight, I played a few games on my Paragon and noticed all three lights in the coin weren't working, they were working fine when I started playing. Àll other lights are working and the game plays normally otherwise I tried switching out the LEDs, to different LEDs as well incandescents and they still didnt work. Any ideas where to start?

IMG_2022-10-18-20-38-35-564.jpgIMG_2022-10-18-20-38-35-564.jpg

#2 1 year ago

Reseat the coin door molex plug, if that doesn't work check and make sure you have continuity from the common green wire on the sockets to the plug

#3 1 year ago

Re-seating the connectors on the molex plug for the coin door didn't do anything. Can you walk me through how to check continuity on the common green wire?

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Foxxstone_80:

Re-seating the connectors on the molex plug for the coin door didn't do anything. Can you walk me through how to check continuity on the common green wire?

Grab a multimeter and set it to continuity or ohm check. One lead on the green wire that's connected to the sockets, then the other lead on the green wire going into the molex plug. Continuity should beep or ohm check should show 0 ohm

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Grab a multimeter and set it to continuity or ohm check. One lead on the green wire that's connected to the socket, then the other lead on the green wire going into the molex plug. Continuity should beep or ohm check should show 0 ohm

I didn't get a reading the multimeter display stayed on 1 while checking both wires

#6 1 year ago

I reaseated the connectors on the board and the lights are working now, thanks for your willingness to help!

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Foxxstone_80:

I reaseated the connectors on the board and the lights are working now, thanks for your willingness to help!

No problem. Which board did you reseat?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munster, IN
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mountainside, NJ
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-coin-door-lights-on-paragon- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.