(Topic ID: 348773)

No Chance Pinball Themes

By MiniPinHead

7 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0961 (resized).jpeg
    fingers-crossed2.gif
    FE-poster small (resized).jpg
    Pic (resized).jpg
    IMG_5161.gif
    IMG_0572 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0183 (resized).png
    Night-Swim-Poster (resized).jpg
    vlcsnap-2023-10-09-13h55m30s749 (resized).png
    eyWICPcxOuTcDDDbTMOZawoOn8d (resized).jpg
    MV5BMTUyMWQ0N2ItMDAzOS00OGNlLTgxNDctZTczMzU1YzljNDlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_QL75_UX280_CR0,13,280,414_ (resized).jpg
    IMG_4547.gif
    IMG_5481 (resized).jpeg
    titanic-20180-7082 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4381.gif
    DE6D6264-60BE-4A61-A8B5-152B6A64B08A (resized).jpeg
    There are 221 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 6 months ago

COPS T.V. Show. Felony evading hurry ups, pop bumpers could have a police brutality animation , prostitution sting multiball, tased and confused mini wizard mode. The possibilities are endless.

IMG_0183 (resized).pngIMG_0183 (resized).png
    #202 6 months ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

COPS T.V. Show. Felony evading hurry ups, pop bumpers could have a police brutality animation , prostitution sting multiball, tased and confused mini wizard mode. The possibilities are endless.
    [quoted image]

COPS is the No Chance version of Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Pinball. There’s potential there

#203 6 months ago

The late Sam Kinison in all of his non-politically correct glory.

IMG_0572 (resized).jpegIMG_0572 (resized).jpeg
    #204 6 months ago
    Quoted from MiniPinHead:

COPS is the No Chance version of Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Pinball. There’s potential there

If Rescue 911 gets a machine I feel like Cops should have one lol.

#205 6 months ago

Get Smart.
    Cheech and Chong

#206 6 months ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

I actively hate them! Please God no!! If you must tho, gotta be a parking lot mode where you put in extra quarters and get nothing in return, or a balloon filled with fake nitrous "hippie crack" , man we used to go to the dead shows and just mess with people so hard, just a gaggle of losers " free acid....8 bucks"
    Also, tribute bands, really? Ever been to any tribute band show? Just the worst, awful, awful shows, every one.
    Thankfully a GD pin would never happen.
    If you want pinball/dead crossover, just go to Dan Fontes's place, full pinball arcade in Jerry Garcia's old tie shop, you can play pinball where Jerry made horrible ties! Cool.
    B

Don't feel bad, they found a way inside your head
    And you feel a bit misled
    It's not that they don't care

I think you missed the point of the post. GD aren't my favorite band and I don't care whether a machine is made. I was simply responding that I think it would sell for the reasons listed. I don't like tribute bands, especially bands that tour as the original, like Sublime, Blind Melon, or Lynyrd Skynyrd. The point was that GD cover/tributes exist, book shows at venues that people go to and have pins, and I believe a GD machine would sell well. I laughed seeing you post August 8th because I am a huge NOFX fan. I'm seeing them on the final tour in July after not seeing them since the 90s, which is probably the same sentiment fans of all the other bands with pins have lol. If you want to talk about a no chance machine, NOFX is one for sure, and isn't a band anyone would ever even consider for one because of how less popular they were. Plus Jerry died on August 9th, so they couldn't even get that right. When I think of Stern reaching out for a NOFX machine these lyrics pop in my head haha.

Never understand it
    Try to buy and brand it
    I win, you lose
    'cause it's my job to keep punk rock elite
    This music ain't your fucking industry

#207 6 months ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

[quoted image]

Troops!

1 week later
    #208 6 months ago

BTTF

BTTFBTTF

#209 6 months ago

Supernatural

Bobs burgers

Archer

Moulin rouge

Sweeney Todd

#210 6 months ago

Could you see any manufacturer ever doing Edward Scissorhands? Not a fan, but seems there are fans out there.

2 months later
    #211 3 months ago

<3<3

#212 3 months ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Brokeback Mountain

Heh! Start another game immediately after finishing one, and it begins with "Why can't I quit you?" callout.

#213 3 months ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

The late Sam Kinison in all of his non-politically correct glory.

[quoted image]

Man, Kinison callouts would rule. I don't know how you'd do a pin of just him though unless you made a cartoon of him a'la Foo. Or maybe make him part of a Howard Stern pin. There are PLENTY of ways that could be an interesting pin. Kinison, Crazy Alice, Beet, Hank, Jeff the Drunk, Wendy, Gary the Conqueror, Eric the actor, Derrick, SO MANY ways to go, and I bet all those would be dirt cheap to get rights to.

#214 3 months ago

The Fifth Element, a theme that has the potential to be really good if given to the right team. But based on just the likeness fees alone, has zero chance of ever being made. So many different ways you could take a game based off that movie.

FE-poster small (resized).jpgFE-poster small (resized).jpg

Surprised no ever tried or there were never rumors of any company ever trying it back in the day. Seemed to fit in pretty well with the target demographic there were trying to capture back in the 90s. Maybe if the movie came out two years earlier. Things were already starting to look pretty bad in 97.

#215 3 months ago
    Quoted from Link_Standard:

The Fifth Element, a theme that has the potential to be really good if given to the right team. But based on just the likeness fees alone, has zero chance of ever being made. So many different ways you could take a game based off that movie.
    [quoted image]
    Surprised no ever tried or there were never rumors of any company ever trying it back in the day. Seemed to fit in pretty well with the target demographic there were trying to capture back in the 90s. Maybe if the movie came out two years earlier. Things were already starting to look pretty bad in 97.

It's rumored to be BOF's next pin.

#216 3 months ago
    Quoted from 11strings:

It's rumored to be BOF's next pin.

fingers-crossed2.giffingers-crossed2.gif
    #217 3 months ago
    Quoted from Link_Standard:

[quoted image]

Hopefully IF true, Barrels of Fun have this.

#218 3 months ago

BBQ and Hot Rods! No chance they will ever do something like this.

#219 3 months ago

You win the no chance part. I laughed out loud. That expression has not aged well knowing what we know now. JELLO!!!

#220 3 months ago
    Quoted from Yngwie36:

Adventure Time
    Mortal Kombat
    Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal
    All themes with plenty of material to execute a great pin.

I'll take that bet on Mortal Kombat. Warner Brothers property still making movies and games. cheap license for spooky?

#221 3 months ago
    IMG_0961 (resized).jpegIMG_0961 (resized).jpeg
    There are 221 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.