Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 225 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by SkillShot
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A94B0A2A-7DEA-42CD-8D8F-138949B6AFFF (resized).jpeg
    E49E2298-1F09-490A-A575-CAEC1AC17084 (resized).jpeg
    25DBB4C4-4318-450F-A34F-86DE8853A4D1 (resized).jpeg
    2019-05-02 21_25_55-Battlestar Galactica - NBC.com - Internet Explorer (resized).png
    homemade-jumanji-game (resized).jpg
    download (resized).png
    Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-Lips_1438789042_crop_550x299 (resized).jpg
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    ufo.jpg
    uf04.jpg
    ufo3 (resized).jpg
    ufo2 (resized).jpg
    ufo1 (resized).jpg
    380366F4-6EB5-4CA3-BDBA-282A0FE8231C (resized).jpeg
    3D106AD6-1B12-4A75-9FC2-7C727AD5CDCE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from PSchwisow:

My Little Pony
    I'm serious. We need more family-friendly games. The show is still in production, so it wouldn't be too hard to get the voice actors to do the callouts and you could get the actual artists to collaborate on the artwork.

Issy Delete_This.gifIssy Delete_This.gif
    #96 5 years ago

This or an "Army of Darkness" pin. There would have to be a "This ... is my BOOMSTICK!" call-out somewhere in the game though.

4 weeks later
    #172 5 years ago

Not a fan of the show, but I know there's a lot of fans out there:

Stargate SG-1

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hobbypinball:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Okay, I'd look into a Gravity Falls pin if it were made.

#192 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hobbypinball:

Grappling hook toy all the way and a multiball to hit targets to break apart the giant gnome. The modes on this pin could be endless. You'd have enough modes for a game from a single episode, let alone the series.
    [quoted image]

There would have to be some reference to the three journals, A water tower toy and many call outs from the show (I can imagine many made by Stan, Soos and Bill Cypher).

1 week later
    #204 5 years ago

Since it's getting its first US Blu Ray release:
    https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/space-1999-the-complete-series?product_id=7103
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#206 5 years ago
    Quoted from LtEllis:

Good call. Better acting and a bit less kitschy.
    Alas, no Benedict Cumberbatch's mom -- yowza.

Don't get me wrong, but the writing on UFO was actually quite good in several of the episodes. but yeah, the show did tend to be kitschy or even a tad campy at times. But I do hope soon Shout! Factory will release UFO here on Blu ray (or even DVD). I've seen clips of the remastered episodes and they do look quite good (as well as Space 1999).

#211 5 years ago
    Quoted from LtEllis:

Absolutely. I especially liked the episode "Mindbender", where Straker is about to solve a problem and the director shouts "Cut". They spend the rest of the episode trying to convince him that he's just on a TV show.
    And what an opening:

The show freaked me out as a kid but I'd come running every time I heard the screech at the beginning and the jazzy sequence. And then there's Gabriella Drake and Wanda and ... I'll take it to the UFO fan boy site.
    Would make a heck of a pinball machine, though.

One of my favorites is "The Square Triangle". Not going to give any details, but the ending is a real (and F'd up) surprise.

... Well, back to pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-brainer-themes-that-haven-t-been-made-yet?tu=girloveswaffles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.