Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 225 posts
  • 151 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by SkillShot
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A94B0A2A-7DEA-42CD-8D8F-138949B6AFFF (resized).jpeg
    E49E2298-1F09-490A-A575-CAEC1AC17084 (resized).jpeg
    25DBB4C4-4318-450F-A34F-86DE8853A4D1 (resized).jpeg
    2019-05-02 21_25_55-Battlestar Galactica - NBC.com - Internet Explorer (resized).png
    homemade-jumanji-game (resized).jpg
    download (resized).png
    Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-Lips_1438789042_crop_550x299 (resized).jpg
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    ufo.jpg
    uf04.jpg
    ufo3 (resized).jpg
    ufo2 (resized).jpg
    ufo1 (resized).jpg
    380366F4-6EB5-4CA3-BDBA-282A0FE8231C (resized).jpeg
    3D106AD6-1B12-4A75-9FC2-7C727AD5CDCE (resized).jpeg
    There are 225 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 5 years ago

Just needs original cast voices.

380366F4-6EB5-4CA3-BDBA-282A0FE8231C (resized).jpeg380366F4-6EB5-4CA3-BDBA-282A0FE8231C (resized).jpeg
    #202 5 years ago

<first post>

UFO.

If my avatar isn't enough to convince you, the multitude of toys and objectives is the clincher. Intercept ooofoes, launch skydiver, mobile attack on ooofoes, wear a purple wig and hang out on moonbase, drive the diggy car from 1980, party with the hipster military of the 60s. Toy based special effects that scream for pinball recreation.

Don't let Thunderbirds sour you on the Andersons, this theme (and the show) is great.

ufo.jpgufo.jpguf04.jpguf04.jpgufo1 (resized).jpgufo1 (resized).jpgufo2 (resized).jpgufo2 (resized).jpgufo3 (resized).jpgufo3 (resized).jpg
    #203 5 years ago

The Green Hornet and Jonny Quest also Breaking Bad!

#204 5 years ago

Since it's getting its first US Blu Ray release:
    https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/space-1999-the-complete-series?product_id=7103
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#205 5 years ago

Good call. Better acting and a bit less kitschy.

Alas, no Benedict Cumberbatch's mom -- yowza.

#206 5 years ago
    Quoted from LtEllis:

Good call. Better acting and a bit less kitschy.
    Alas, no Benedict Cumberbatch's mom -- yowza.

Don't get me wrong, but the writing on UFO was actually quite good in several of the episodes. but yeah, the show did tend to be kitschy or even a tad campy at times. But I do hope soon Shout! Factory will release UFO here on Blu ray (or even DVD). I've seen clips of the remastered episodes and they do look quite good (as well as Space 1999).

#207 5 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Don't get me wrong, but the writing on UFO was actually quite good in several of the episodes. but yeah, the show did tend to be kitschy or even a tad campy at times. But I do hope soon Shout! Factory will release UFO here on Blu ray (or even DVD). I've seen clips of the remastered episodes and they do look quite good (as well as Space 1999).

Absolutely. I especially liked the episode "Mindbender", where Straker is about to solve a problem and the director shouts "Cut". They spend the rest of the episode trying to convince him that he's just on a TV show.

And what an opening:

The show freaked me out as a kid but I'd come running every time I heard the screech at the beginning and the jazzy sequence. And then there's Gabriella Drake and Wanda and ... I'll take it to the UFO fan boy site.

Would make a heck of a pinball machine, though.

#208 5 years ago

Short of an updated Back to the Future game (time is running out - pun intended)...

Beetlejuice
    Jaws
    Seinfeld
    Sean Connery Bond Films
    Caddyshack
    Predator (as in the prototype machine - just mass produced so that I can get one)

I realize that most of those will probably never happen, but Beetlejuice could make a killer playfield theme as could Jaws.

#209 5 years ago

Die Hard. Cheech & Chong. Red Dwarf.

#210 5 years ago
    maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
    #211 5 years ago
    Quoted from LtEllis:

Absolutely. I especially liked the episode "Mindbender", where Straker is about to solve a problem and the director shouts "Cut". They spend the rest of the episode trying to convince him that he's just on a TV show.
    And what an opening:

The show freaked me out as a kid but I'd come running every time I heard the screech at the beginning and the jazzy sequence. And then there's Gabriella Drake and Wanda and ... I'll take it to the UFO fan boy site.
    Would make a heck of a pinball machine, though.

One of my favorites is "The Square Triangle". Not going to give any details, but the ending is a real (and F'd up) surprise.

... Well, back to pinball.

#212 5 years ago

The #1 cult film of all time...

Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-Lips_1438789042_crop_550x299 (resized).jpgRocky-Horror-Picture-Show-Lips_1438789042_crop_550x299 (resized).jpg
    #213 4 years ago

All wrong.

Think about this

Jumanji the pinball adventure.

Boardgame playfield from the movie with the looking glass in the middle whitch displays the text stuff abnd the foes from the movie
    Mike d cftbl mod style!
    monkey 4 ball multiball, moscitos 3 ball multiball ,the vines the bats 2 ball ,The stampede 10 ball multiball
    The hunter wizzard mode
    The music the drums
    The dvd cover like backglass
    Jungle style cabinet
    Could be epic!
    download (resized).pngdownload (resized).png
    homemade-jumanji-game (resized).jpghomemade-jumanji-game (resized).jpg

And then when you finish, it changes to the second movie!

#214 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

No brainer themes that haven't been made yet.

What about a hemispherectomy pin? Talk about a no brainer...

#215 4 years ago

G.I. Joe
    Thundercats
    Transformers (80’s animated)
    National Lampoons Vacation
    Garbage Pail Kids
    Saw
    Poltergeist
    Teen Titans Go
    Justice League
    Bewitched
    I dream of Jeannie
    Teen Wolf
    Daredevil (Netflix or comic book)
    Punisher (Netflix or comic book)
    Die Hard (trilogy only...)
    Reservoir Dogs
    So many more that could work great...

#216 4 years ago

2019-05-02 21_25_55-Battlestar Galactica - NBC.com - Internet Explorer (resized).png2019-05-02 21_25_55-Battlestar Galactica - NBC.com - Internet Explorer (resized).png

#217 4 years ago

A Christmas Story

Die Hard
    Motley Crue
    Jaws
    Three Stooges

#218 4 years ago

Jurassic world!

3 weeks later
    #219 4 years ago

Thinking a Lego machine could be interesting; The digital abilities of today's machines could implement the building of various Lego kits.

If Stern; An easter-egg could build a Lego Steve Ritchie.

#220 4 years ago
    Quoted from OTTOgd:

Get them Replicants!
    [quoted image]

Jersey Jack would do an impressive job with this theme

#221 4 years ago

Scooby Doo & Team America

25DBB4C4-4318-450F-A34F-86DE8853A4D1 (resized).jpeg25DBB4C4-4318-450F-A34F-86DE8853A4D1 (resized).jpegE49E2298-1F09-490A-A575-CAEC1AC17084 (resized).jpegE49E2298-1F09-490A-A575-CAEC1AC17084 (resized).jpeg
    #222 4 years ago

Most hilarious pin ever...with the best and worst music.
    A94B0A2A-7DEA-42CD-8D8F-138949B6AFFF (resized).jpegA94B0A2A-7DEA-42CD-8D8F-138949B6AFFF (resized).jpeg

#223 4 years ago

anyone mentioned Snatch ?

cool one to do I think

#224 4 years ago

I would like to see a well done Futurama pin but based on Munsters and Wonka there’s no manufacturer I would trust to not half ass it . I’d rather it didn’t happen than get a half hearted attempt . Munsters hit a home Run with the cab , pf , and art imo but falls short on theme integration and immersion ( could still easily get better - hoping ) and Wonka misses the mark entirely for me .

#225 4 years ago
    Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

I would like to see a well done Futurama pin but based on Munsters and Wonka there’s no manufacturer I would trust to not half ass it . I’d rather it didn’t happen than get a half hearted attempt . Munsters hit a home Run with the cab , pf , and art imo but falls short on theme integration and immersion ( could still easily get better - hoping ) and Wonka misses the mark entirely for me .

Munsters’ art package is for sure a 10 out of 10. Game is just gorgeous.

There are 225 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-brainer-themes-that-haven-t-been-made-yet/page/5?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.