• Latest reply 2 years ago by Mopar
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CaptureSK01 (resized).JPG
#1 2 years ago

Bally Sky Kings. Not getting the 100 Points when the top pop bumpers are lit. Pop bumpers work as should when hit. Checked the 100 point relay, all switch leafs working properly. Spinner gives 100 points as it should. Checked SCM D2 working properly. What else could be causing not getting the 100 point score from the lit pop bumpers? I know I must be overlooking something in the sequence.
Thanks
Kickout

#2 2 years ago

Are you getting 10 points instead, or nothing?

There's probably a M/B switch on the pop relay which controls this

#3 2 years ago

check the Yellow and Green Lane Relays.

CaptureSK01 (resized).JPGCaptureSK01 (resized).JPG
#4 2 years ago

check the Yellow and Green relays

When the Lite Yellow or Lite Green Lane Relays switch positions and the Top Bumpers are hit 100 pt relay does not fire.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Kickout:

When the Lite Yellow or Lite Green Lane Relays switch positions and the Top Bumpers are hit 100 pt relay does not fire.

I take it that when the Pop Bumpers are not lit, it does score 10 points. If so, the center make/break switch
has juice, and the 10 point circuit is fine. So maybe the best bet is to do some jumping with alligator clips, but
I'd maybe first take a pretty good look at the jones plugs..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-100-points-when-lit?hl=kickout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.