Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

women-ninja-turtle-costumes.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
image-391.jpg
Kingpin Games Banner MGC.jpg
#1 9 years ago

in a way to be more recognizable and easier for people to find me i have asked Robin to change my username from nmeun87007 (my original AOL account from 1993/1994) to KingPinGames (the name of my business).

i joined this site with the intention of just using it for personal use, but it has grown into such a great place that i want everyone to know who they are dealing with.

I have 20+ years in the coin-op business with experience (expertise) in running a successful route, maintaining machines (video, pinball, jukeboxes, kiddie rides, etc) buying and selling machines, and building connections with people from the industry (techs, sales, manufacturers) and with proud home owners.

I am a pinhead myself. Between my brother (Eric, (Hogbog)), my dad, and myself we currently have 20+ machines and love playing them.

I do offer in local (100 mile radius) home service (for a fee) and over the phone support (free) if anyone needs help.

I am also the local Wisconsin Jersey Jack Pinball Authorized Distributor and stand behind the products that i sell.

If there is anything that you would like to know (within reason), and i am at liberty to discuss, please ask and i will try to help you out.

The image below is also a banner that i had specially made by Spooky Pinball for me to use at the MGC 2014 show. Charlie and the minions do awesome work. The crown image was also done by Spooky and used to make keychains for promotional items.

Christopher
King Pin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]
608-393-2299 cell

Kingpin Games Banner MGC.jpgKingpin Games Banner MGC.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Good idea Chris! Although, you're dating yourself a little with that AOL reference.

#3 9 years ago

yeah, does it make it any better if i said i was only 13 in '93 and had to use my dad's credit card to set up the account (the "n" is for Norbert (father's name), "meun" is for Meunier (my last name) and the "87007" is the random aol remainder).

#4 9 years ago

See you tomorrow Chris.

image-391.jpgimage-391.jpg
#5 9 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

yeah, does it make it any better if i said i was only 13 in '93 and had to use my dad's credit card to set up the account (the "n" is for Norbert (father's name), "meun" is for Meunier (my last name) and the "87007" is the random aol remainder).

Hilarious! I remember when AOL was 4800 baud...now I'm dating myself.

#6 9 years ago

Buy with confidence from Chris and his father (Norb). I remember the good old days when I would go to the warehouse and have 40+ pins to choose from.

#7 9 years ago

Congrats on the new identify Chris. I left my older AOL account (Scot1458) by the wayside a few years ago. I know how it feels like you're losing a part of tradition there.

Chris and Norb are great to deal with as others have stated.

#8 9 years ago

Does that mean your changing your name on Facebook too? I would miss your stories about the things you overhear while working......lol

#9 9 years ago

I still like turtles!

Seriously though, cool beans! Chris is a great guy to buy from.

#10 9 years ago

Good idea to come out of the closet...er...so to speak...

I haven't had any business transactions with Chris yet, but have spent some time with him at MGC setting-up and breaking down machines. Great guy and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

See you at Tom's tomorrow!

#11 9 years ago

I'll echo what others have already said. Thanks Chris - still have that Class of 1812 you sold me a couple of years ago. It turned out real nice.

Frank

#12 9 years ago

thanks for all the great words guys. make me feel all warm and fuzzy (could be the lunch i just had though too)

#13 9 years ago

Whats your favorite color? You said ask anything. Ive known you for many years and i dont know it, so figure this must be the time to find out.

#14 9 years ago

black. it helps me be ninja (turtle) easier.

#15 9 years ago

black. it helps me be ninja (turtle) easier.

And I like turtles. Which may be why Chris is a good dude to deal with... hmmmm...

#16 9 years ago

Too many Chris / Turtles around here...

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

All turtles are good with me.

#18 9 years ago

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

yes, but you are a jedi turtle and i want to be a ninja turtle

hqdefault.jpghqdefault.jpg

women-ninja-turtle-costumes.jpgwomen-ninja-turtle-costumes.jpg

see the difference?

#20 9 years ago

Okay, sine we're asking questions, and I'm looking at that picture, which is your favorite ninja turtle and why? Mine was always Donatello, but my son's is Michelangelo.

#21 9 years ago

i would have to say Donatello too (including the picture above). the michelangelo above need to learn a little more about shading her makeup. your face should't be 3 shades lighter than the rest of your body

#22 9 years ago

i would have to say Donatello too (including the picture above). the michelangelo above need to learn a little more about shading her makeup. your face should't be 3 shades lighter than the rest of your body

I started liking him just because you could hit baddies easier with your bow (or however you spell that) in the arcade game. Loved that darn thing back in the day. Never noticed how he applied his makeup before...

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball4ever:

Hilarious! I remember when AOL was 4800 baud...now I'm dating myself.

4800? You had the fast service then. I remember 1200 and 2400 and the Hayes modems.

#24 9 years ago

King Pin Games is a great family business. Norb was one of the first people I purchased games from years ago.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 91.00
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 16.95
$ 25.50
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nmeun87007-becomes-kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.