Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Xerico
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in participating in a NJ State EM tournament at the Silverball”

• Yes 15 votes
      71%
    • No 6 votes
      29%

(21 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cantbfrank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I am gaging the interest in having a NJ State EM Tournament. I am thinking about a Saturday in April.

Let me know you thoughts and what you would like to see in the tournament.

#4 7 years ago

Ok we got two. But only one of it is on Saturday.

#6 7 years ago

Just a bump to see if there is more interest Than two.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You really need to reach beyond pinside. For the most part this is not a player group - it's a collector group. Which means you'll find few em guys here and even fewer em competitive players here.
    I'd say call around / visit places where people play that host leagues and tournaments like 8 on the break or rock fantasy, and see if you can drum up interest. Unless you are having some kind of LED showcase or Mod party I wouldn't expect it to happen here.

Thanks Crazy Levi - I am going to reach out to some other groups on Facebook etc.

1 week later
    #11 7 years ago

OK - The date for the event is 10:00 AM Saturday April 8 at the Silverball museum in Asbury Park NJ. More details will be coming shortly.

#12 7 years ago

OK are is the Facebook site for the tournament information

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1455105784524095/

#17 7 years ago

After receiving a lot of feedback, the date of the tournament has been changed from April 8 to April 22, 2017!!!!

4 weeks later
    #23 7 years ago

Letting everyone know that the format is 3 strikes best 2 out of 3. We have a hard stop at 4:00pm. The limit for the tournament is now 32 to ensure we finished before 4:00.

1 week later
    1 week later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cantbfrank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nj-state-em-championship-tournament?tu=cantbfrank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.