Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 335 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thats what she said.jpg
    whoa.jpg
    2013-06-29_14.04.35.jpg
    2013-06-29_14.04.29.jpg
    2013-06-29_13.27.40.jpg
    2013-06-29_13.27.16.jpg
    2013-06-29_13.06.07.jpg
    2013-06-29_13.06.01.jpg
    image.jpg
    bandits004.gif
    ocpc_rock_fantasy_pinbal_room_debut_01.jpg
    DSCN0444.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    029.JPG
    028.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fivesixpyro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 10 years ago

double post.

#15 10 years ago

Oh, I'm not sure how the trains work, but if we all meet up @ http://www.thebreak.net it's literally across the street from the NJ transit line. Take that into NYC and can hit the subways to brooklyn and work our way back to NJ.

#123 10 years ago

Going to check with the wifey and see if I can make it. What general area is this? up North near the Tapp?

Edit: I'm not a troll or hater in real life. I'm just stuck with an Xmen pro :-p

#163 10 years ago

I'm, in 100% what do I have to do to confirm? Is this good or do I need to pm and verify :-p

Edit: Pm'd Gecko

#214 10 years ago

Looks like I'm actually going have to set my alarm on a Friday night!

#228 10 years ago

Ill bring chips, antipasti, meat and cheese platter, beer, plates/napkins/plastic forks or w/e is needed. Or I can donate cash to whomever brings a lot of stuff. Just name it!

Edit: 1 or 2 of those things. Lol not everything. I can't show up empty handed.

#242 10 years ago

I think since nobody has any special requests what about a big box of Joe, some creamer and some sugar/sugar substitute. A bag of ice in case someone wants a nice iced coffee. Any donut requests?

#244 10 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

I think we are going to have way too much food...Rob is going to have coffee, but bring along some more if you want...
    Donuts are always well received...chocolate glazed for me!

Sounds good. I'll chip in for cost of food/drink since it seems like we have a lot of it already. I just don't want to come empty handed. Maybe I'll even just bring some spare parts and some donuts. Oh, I don't care how much beer you have, I'll be bringing a 30 pack of Bud regardless. lol.

The guy I'm coming with I plan on being at his house About 10:30 and he lives 45 minutes away. We'll play some demo man at his place and head up for sometime just after noon. PM me for exchange of phone numbers in case we get lost.

#246 10 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

I may as well make it public since half of you already have my number...
    *01-2*0-***

You sure you don't want to mass PM those confirmed? People love pranking random numbers posted online. No, I'm one to do that. Just saying who needs the # if they're not coming.

Post edited by FiveSixPyro : Number taken out of quote

#273 10 years ago

I seriously couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks so much for having us Rob and Nelson. Two really cool guys who invited some other really cool people that I'm glad to have met. Great central area. Took me 20-30 minutes to get back to my buddies house and then about 45 to get home safe. It's hard to remember everyone's real names and usernames but I thought every one was a joy to be around, polite and respectful. Hope we can do something like this again soon while it's still summertime! Oh and this is for you Ted Next time I'll bring some rocky patel 2008 Autumn collection! So mild with great subtle flavor.

#289 10 years ago

Sorry about the migraine. I know someone who gets them and it's usually on a hot day like yesterday. There is no excuse needed my friend those things cripple people. I can't even imagine. Hope it wasn't too bad once you were in the dark.

#314 10 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

I will say that those wings were awesome...the suicidal anchor bar sauce was great too...I enjoy nice hot sauces, but that stuff actually made me short of breath...next time I want a bottle for me!

http://www.defconsauces.com/store/

If you want try these guys! NJ devil fan himself, I've seen him at the games a few times.

10 months later
    #326 9 years ago

This weekend no but I'd definitely love to do it again before Fall! I really had a great time last year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fivesixpyro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nj-get-together-629?tu=fivesixpyro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.