Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1135CD9B-198B-4241-B945-89D706C7D797 (resized).jpeg
A132B227-439C-42F7-B1EB-DBC7A0BA3AB5 (resized).jpeg
F984857D-C475-41EE-B76D-BDE0A0898326 (resized).jpeg
74AB7273-A282-4E49-AF6B-05E670545498 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

So I just got my Deadpool premium and I gotta have the topper before it goes out of stock like every other Stern topper. The only place I found it for sale is Nitro pinball corp. and when I got in touch with the nice people over there they said they accept credit cards or certified checks or a bank transfer no debit cards allowed. I don’t have credit cards because I don’t like owing people money. Now normally I’d say well I guess I’m out but this is pinball and the fomo is kicking in big time! Anyone do business with these guys before? I’ve been burned before on my first pin before I knew about pinside….On number 8 now trying to be smarter…Thanks in advance pinheads

74AB7273-A282-4E49-AF6B-05E670545498 (resized).jpeg74AB7273-A282-4E49-AF6B-05E670545498 (resized).jpeg

#2 1 year ago

They have a good reputation here.

I helped them with some tech support for CGC, they care about their customers.

LTG : )

#3 1 year ago

No problems with Nitro! Good people! Buy with confidence

#4 1 year ago

You cannot go wrong with Tommy. Super helpful guy and super service. Deal with confidence.

#5 1 year ago

They accept credit cards. Just use their website to check out. I've purchased a few toppers and other Stern accessories from them in the past.

#6 1 year ago

This Nitro is legit: https://nitropinball.com/

A scammer will often copy a legit business's name and whatever other info they can to CONfuse you. Make sure you're dealing with the real deal.

#7 1 year ago

Tommy and Suzanne are fantastic to deal with (been buying pins from them for a long time now).

#8 1 year ago

I bought Rudy’s Nightmare from Nitro in Canada. Puzzled about the cashiers check/bank transfer thing tho. I paid credit card.

#9 1 year ago

I paid for my deposit with a credit card on their website. I don't quite understand why one cannot use a credit card for the balance. I guess the merchant is getting charged a fee (probably three percent) which is the reason. If you have a credit card that gives you a decent amount in cash back, then I would talk to them and pay their three percent fee and pay the adjusted price....if you still wish to pay with a credit card.

#10 1 year ago

Call Tommy. Tell him LTG sent you. Ask if there is a reason or a way around things so you can use a credit card.

There might be a reason. Him being in a different country. It never hurts to ask.

LTG : )

#11 1 year ago

They have been around for years and are great people. You have nothing to worry about, deal with confidence.

#12 1 year ago

We offer payment by Credit Card. OP didn’t have one.

#13 1 year ago

I only have debit cards…. I always forget to pay those pesky credit card bills. Super excited to hear. Thanks pinheads!

#14 1 year ago

Makes sense probably should have worded it they only accept credit cards and not debit cards, it was a bit misleading you said they only accept wire or certified check.

#15 1 year ago

buy with confidence ... stellar distro ... goes way and beyond !

#16 1 year ago

Umm I might be wrong but if they accept credit cards why wouldn't you be able to use a debit card???

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Brettv:

Umm I might be wrong but if they accept credit cards why wouldn't you be able to use a debit card???

Debit cards are for "in person" transactions.

#18 1 year ago

Nitro rocks. Tommy is easy going , fast to communicate and a great seller.
You should not have a single hesitation

#19 1 year ago

Tommy and Suzanne are the real deal. Buy with confidence.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:Debit cards are for "in person" transactions.

Huh I use mine online just like you would a credit card.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Debit cards are for "in person" transactions.

My debit card has the Mastercard logo and can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, including online.

#22 1 year ago

Nitro said no debit. Just sent the cashiers check today. I’ll be sure to keep the thread updated. Chimichanga anyone?

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from Utubereefer:

Nitro said no debit. Just sent the cashiers check today. I’ll be sure to keep the thread updated. Chimichanga anyone?

I'll take a Gyp's burger instead

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I'll take a Gyp's burger instead

Next time you’re in town I’m buying the first round!

#25 1 year ago

I picked up a NIB Houdini and Oktoberfest from them. Easy to work with and no problems.

#26 1 year ago

Feeling the love for Nitro...

Always a pleasure supporting a homegrown company .

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

My debit card has the Mastercard logo and can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, including online.

That's a debit mastercard.

#28 1 year ago

You could have used your debit card ran as credit and Nitro wouldn't have known.

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

You could have used your debit card ran as credit and Nitro wouldn't have known.

I tried. Their system wouldn’t process payments from my debit card or my Venmo card. I probably should grow up and get another credit card… the only one I have is a kohl’s card for the wife. Hmmmm maybe I should have tried that?!?!?

#30 1 year ago

I'd recommend a credit card just for the rewards, but if you have a history of not paying the bill then I wouldn't recommend it. If you can pay the bill in full every month and not carry a balance, you actually make money by using a credit card. It also offers many additional buyer protections that debit cards don't offer.

1 week later
#31 1 year ago

Super happy with the communication with Nitro Pinball. Tommy messaged me when he got my check and also when he got my tracking number…. Delivery expected TOMORROW!!!!!!
I’ll update the thread after I get a few games in with the topper installed of course. Looks like only 16 left in stock and I’m willing to bet those are the last sold at the Stern drop price point. Get em while you can pinheads!

F984857D-C475-41EE-B76D-BDE0A0898326 (resized).jpegF984857D-C475-41EE-B76D-BDE0A0898326 (resized).jpeg
#32 1 year ago

Out for delivery today…. Patiently waiting….. Yeah right

#33 12 months ago

…….

A132B227-439C-42F7-B1EB-DBC7A0BA3AB5 (resized).jpegA132B227-439C-42F7-B1EB-DBC7A0BA3AB5 (resized).jpeg
#34 12 months ago

So happy with my package from Nitro Pinball!
I ended up getting everything I could for my Deadpool premium…. Topper, side art, shooter rod, and metal pop bumper covers. Didn’t get a picture with the art blades on but I didn’t get everything installed today and it looks phenomenal! The only thing I wasn’t too impressed with was the shooter rod. To be honest the only other upgraded shooter rod I’ve seen is Godzilla and that one is awesome so I expected the same from Deadpool but it kinda fell short in my opinion. That’s obviously nothing Nitro had anything to do with. Super happy tho. Nitro Pinball is top notch in my book. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks again Nitro!

1135CD9B-198B-4241-B945-89D706C7D797 (resized).jpeg1135CD9B-198B-4241-B945-89D706C7D797 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nitro-pinball-corp-the-real-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.