(Topic ID: 98327)

WTB: Nitro Ground Shaker

By pinplayer01

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking for a very nice one, with very good/excellent backglass and playfield. Cab in really good condition would be a bonus. Thanks. Would need to have the machine on pallet, I can arrange pickup.

#2 9 years ago

Bump.

#3 9 years ago

i have one with a brand new playfield installed with all new parts under and above on the playfield. it has ZERO play as it as of now. it has original backglass but its bubbly. BUT, i do have a NEW translite for it though that was purchased from overseas. i will include that. it was pricey. cabinet is normal condition. still need fix mpu (or buy an altek) thats why it has zero plays on thew NOS playfield. power supply, connectors, displays all gone through and clean. when its done, working 100%..price=
$2500

#4 9 years ago

Where are you located?

#5 9 years ago

I have one. One wear spot on the playfield above one of the flippers if I remember correctly. Backglass is in very good condition, cabinet is faded on at least 1 side. Don't know how the PCBs are. Game is located in the Netherlands.

#7 9 years ago

It's hard to find an original Nitro Ground Shaker backglass that isn't bubbled or have some paint separation. It was notorious for the problem. Probably the worst of all for Bally SS.

Rolling Stones is a close second.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nitro-ground-shaker-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.