Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4BE40758-40FC-4F9D-96B2-A10F0E8D5618 (resized).jpeg
    6D31272B-89BB-49A1-A680-981E6DB895C3 (resized).jpeg
    20D8F84E-6332-4C9E-B8B1-B5FD605B8B1E (resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

Wondered if anyone has thoughts or experiences with a more recent Frontier 2017+
    ?

Thinking about the crew cab w tow package.
    Looks like the bed on the standard is 60 inches so plenty long to fit a pin inside with a topper or two on backs without a bed topper.

Overall experiences with the truck are appreciated.

#2 3 years ago

Great truck, I have the king cab with the 6 ft bed and have had 4 pins on their ends no problem back there. Only get a crew cab if you are putting people back there on a regular basis otherwise you are giving up bedspace for nothing.

#3 3 years ago

We have a crew cab. Can fit two heads in the back seat, and up to 6 pins in the bed if you get creative. Bed is a perfect length to fit one pin in with the gate up

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Xenon75:

Great truck, I have the king cab with the 6 ft bed and have had 4 pins on their ends no problem back there. Only get a crew cab if you are putting people back there on a regular basis otherwise you are giving up bedspace for nothing.

3 dogs will ride in the crew cab

Quoted from zacaj:

We have a crew cab. Can fit two heads in the back seat, and up to 6 pins in the bed if you get creative. Bed is a perfect length to fit one pin in with the gate up

Perfect and thx for confirmation

#5 3 years ago

Anyone have a topper on the bed also?

#6 3 years ago

Just a tonneau cover on mine!

#7 3 years ago

We own two Nissans, a 2011 Infiniti M37, and a 2018 Nissan Pathfinder. The M37 has been 100% completely reliable and durable, with only regular maintenance items (oil, coolant, brakes, etc), and just recently had trans and diff fluids replaced at 100K miles. Still runs smooth like butter and hasn't given me any issues whatsoever.

Our Pathfinder is our pinhauler and is super comfortable and runs nicely. It has towing capacity of 6K pounds, so if we needed to haul something, it's got us covered. I highly recommend the brand.

The Frontier, from what I've read, is outdated and has essentially been the same for the last 10-15 years. The same look, interior; 2020 gets a new engine and drivetrain, but in the same package.

If you want to take a step up, you might be able to find a tad bit older Titan for the same price as a newer Frontier, with better amenities, but it's a full-sized pickup.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

We own two Nissans, a 2011 Infiniti M37, and a 2018 Nissan Pathfinder. The M37 has been 100% completely reliable and durable, with only regular maintenance items (oil, coolant, brakes, etc), and just recently had trans and diff fluids replaced at 100K miles. Still runs smooth like butter and hasn't given me any issues whatsoever.
    Our Pathfinder is our pinhauler and is super comfortable and runs nicely. It has towing capacity of 6K pounds, so if we needed to haul something, it's got us covered. I highly recommend the brand.
    The Frontier, from what I've read, is outdated and has essentially been the same for the last 10-15 years. The same look, interior; 2020 gets a new engine and drivetrain, but in the same package.
    If you want to take a step up, you might be able to find a tad bit older Titan for the same price as a newer Frontier, with better amenities, but it's a full-sized pickup.

thanks for the insight.

Trying to stay with the mid-sized truck (already freaking huge IMHO), so Titan is too big for my desires.

That tow capacity in a compact frame is what is so nice from my perspective.
    Decent MPG and I have never had a loaded vehicle in my life so the somewhat outdated frontier is right in my norm, lol.

From what I am reading they are reliable and that is very important to me. I have been a subaru guy for a long time now and that dependability is something I fear leaving.

#9 3 years ago

The absolute best truck on the market for the value. 160k on my 2011 with zero issues outside of regular maintenance items.
    Mileage is weakest point, it will drink a bit of gas.

#10 3 years ago

The reliability of this years frontier has yet to be seen. New engine and its gonna be a one off body/drivetrain combo before they move to the new body style. Might be a pain for parts down the road. Upside is more power and better mpg than the old setup.

The 17+ haven't really changed since the bush administration. They are reliable, but they are ancient. I considered it before buy my 17 colorado. If safety isn't your top priority and you don't care that its ancient its not a bad truck. Colorado is a poorly buit unreliable pos (owned 17/18 both lemons). Tacoma is overpriced for what you get. Currently have a 19 ranger and liking it so far, but the crew cab bed is short. If you want to fit three pins upright you have to take the head off two of them.

As for best truck on the market for the value? Depends on what you value. By the time I added the features that I cared about it wasn't much cheaper than the competition and was a dinosaur.

#11 3 years ago

I have a friend who loves his Frontier and I think they’re a great and reliable midsize. But really outdated like dung said. Ranger is good alternative but agree the lack of a 6’ bed in crew is a bummer. And their price is high if you just want a basic truck which Frontier is great for. Wife has a 20 Lariat and I just made my first pinhaul. Really just room for one being 5’ bed laid down.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

From what I am reading they are reliable and that is very important to me

The motor is damn near bulletproof. I have an Infiniti QX60 (similar to the Pathfinder), and I will drive it until it falls apart from underneath from Wisconsin rust. There are some complaints from others that they don't like the CVT transmission, but it doesn't bother me in the least. Nissan has struggled because they don't style update nearly as much as everyone else does. The last 10 years of Nissans have pretty much been the same vehicle. There is nothing wrong with that if you are looking for reliable, but if you are someone that changes vehicles a lot (which apparently everyone does), then you have to keep things fresh.

#13 3 years ago

I am mainly looking at used (I like to buy in the few years old under 40k mileage spot as I find it is good bang for the buck). 2017,2018,2019 are primary ones I am looking at.

Biggest current debate is if I need the 4wd for wi winters or if a little weight will do the trick

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I am mainly looking at used (I like to buy in the few years old under 40k mileage spot as I find it is good bang for the buck). 2017,2018,2019 are primary ones I am looking at.
    Biggest current debate is if I need the 4wd for wi winters or if a little weight will do the trick

I always buy certified fresh off of lease. The price is good, and all the Nissan lease vehicles have to be serviced with Nissan as terms of their lease, so you know that dealership has always taken care of the vehicle before you buy it.

I have driven Ford Rangers my entire life, none of them 4 wheel drive. For 10 years I drove 52 miles one way to work here in Wisconsin and I can count the times on one hand where I wish I had four wheel drive. It is a nice feature for sure, but not necessary for the most part. That being said, if part of your life's masterplan was to build something to house your collection, I would get 4 wheel drive to get you throughout your property in the winter if it is gonna be somewhat rural.

#15 3 years ago

The Frontier refresh is coming next year, along with a big price jump. Bang for the buck is the battle tested 17-19 model year. The 19's had most of the tech as the other trucks in their class. Backup cams, collision avoidance, etc.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Xenon75:

The Frontier refresh is coming next year, along with a big price jump. Bang for the buck is the battle tested 17-19 model year. The 19's had most of the tech as the other trucks in their class. Backup cams, collision avoidance, etc.

The exterior and interior will largely remain the same from what I've read. It will get a new engine and drivetrain though. Nissans definitely have most bang for the buck as far as features and comfort goes.

Whysnow have you looked into Tacomas? More updated, same class, might be in the same price range, I looked at them a long time ago and was impressed.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

The exterior and interior will largely remain the same from what I've read. It will get a new engine and drivetrain though. Nissans definitely have most bang for the buck as far as features and comfort goes.
    whysnow have you looked into Tacomas? More updated, same class, might be in the same price range, I looked at them a long time ago and was impressed.

yeah, Tacomas are in my research pool

They seem slightly lower rated (more fun crap, but not as dependable?)

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

It's a body-on-frame design, so handling won't be great. Our Pathfinder is FWD and I regret not getting AWD. It has a set of snow tires on it, and there's still a lot of understeer. With RWD, you'll get a lot of slipping or oversteer in the snow. You'll definitely need to add some weight in the back. I would get AWD if possible.

Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, Tacomas are in my research pool
    They seem slightly lower rated (more fun crap, but not as dependable?)

I'm not sure if dependability is comparable, worse, or better than Nissan. Based on the number of Toyotas you see on the road, and their reputation, I think dependability will be as good or better than Nissan's. You'll probably have to pay a bit more for a similarly equipped Tacoma though.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm not sure if dependability is comparable, worse, or better than Nissan

They are very similar on dependability. Resale WILL be higher on the Tacos... They have an almost cult following. Not quite Jeep level cult following, but they are getting there....LOL

#20 3 years ago

I don't think you can go wrong with a Frontier or Tacoma. I've had my '11 Frontier King cab since '12 and love the truck. Nothing fancy, not a lot of extra frills, but does what it needs as a truck. For me ergonomics were a big part of the equation, I've never cared for the seating comfort/position in the Toyota trucks, Frontier more comfortable for me, your mileage may vary. The other factor was price, at least out here Tacomas run around $3-5k more than comparable Frontiers, new or used.

I never owned a 4wd while I lived in MN and got along fine even in my 2wd truck with some weight in the back and good winter tires. I will now only own 4WD, living in the mountains and the amount of snow we get the ground clearance as well as extra traction is very nice. Not 'necessary' but i'm willing to give up the fuel economy and pay the extra $ for the extra piece of mind.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

They are very similar on dependability. Resale WILL be higher on the Tacos... They have an almost cult following. Not quite Jeep level cult following, but they are getting there....LOL

Generally, Toyatas hold better value than similar Nissans. When were were looking for an SUV, a Highlander with a couple fewer amenities was till 2-3k more than a Pathfinder with more amenities. Like we've all been saying Nissans definitely are great bang for the buck.

#22 3 years ago

great feedback all.

Question... I found a 2019 frontier with low miles (under 15k) and the fax report shows it was CAN to start, then AL, and now WI (titled via dealer).

Is this a red flag? Clean title/no accidents and looks solid from all outward appearances.

Just seems odd to be from Ontario/ CAN made to start. Was not sure if they have different quality/ specs for CAN that I should be aware of.
    my spidey sense is going off due to the distances this thing has moved already.

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

great feedback all.
    Question... I found a 2019 frontier with low miles (under 15k) and the fax report shows it was CAN to start, then AL, and now WI (titled via dealer).
    Is this a red flag? Clean title/no accidents and looks solid from all outward appearances.
    Just seems odd to be from Ontario/ CAN made to start. Was not sure if they have different quality/ specs for CAN that I should be aware of.
    my spidey sense is going off due to the distances this thing has moved already.

That wouldn't strike me as unusual. In today's day and age, people move around quite a bit. Is it for sale by a Nissan/Infiniti dealer, or a different dealer? I just bought my wife an off-lease vehicle a few months ago from Shoepp in West Madison... They bought the car at an auction in Pennsylvania. Zero wrong with the car, it's just that not all cars go back to the dealer from trade-in. The car is a Dodge Dart, and they are discontinued, but it was fresh off of lease with only 11,000 miles on it, and the Dodge Dealer in Pennsylvania sent it to auction instead of selling it themselves.

#24 3 years ago

If its a truck you are after I'd also look at the Honda Ridgeline, hauls a pin nicely with the tailgate closed....

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That wouldn't strike me as unusual. In today's day and age, people move around quite a bit. Is it for sale by a Nissan/Infiniti dealer, or a different dealer? I just bought my wife an off-lease vehicle a few months ago from Shoepp in West Madison... They bought the car at an auction in Pennsylvania. Zero wrong with the car, it's just that not all cars go back to the dealer from trade-in. The car is a Dodge Dart, and they are discontinued, but it was fresh off of lease with only 11,000 miles on it, and the Dodge Dealer in Pennsylvania sent it to auction instead of selling it themselves.

thanks for the insight and reality that cars now move larger distances.

It is at a chevy dealer currently

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks for the insight and reality that cars now move larger distances.
    It is at a chevy dealer currently

If its the one at Dekalb Sycamore- it was registered as a Rental Vehicle for its entirety in Alabama. So the Chevy Dealer most likely bought it from auction pretty cheap (rental vehicles typically sell for less). Not saying there's anything wrong with it, but I would see how much factory warranty is left, if any, before pulling the trigger. Obviously you can have a 3rd party inspection done as well.

#27 3 years ago

different one but I did see that one also...

Should I expect to be able to haggle w a dealer? Is that a thing still?

what % is reasonable?

here is the link
    https://www.billionauto.com/Used-2019-Nissan-Frontier-1N6AD0EV1KN752659

#28 3 years ago

I've been using one of these SoftToppers on my 2007 Tacoma and now 2015 Colorado. (hate the Colorado, miss my totaled Tacoma)
    When covered, I can still fix 1 modern DMD, and and older '70, head removed, on its side.
    I've also then simply folded it up against the back, and stood up 3 machines for transport.
    Had the same one on 2 trucks, never a leak from rain or snow. Only issue is the typical vinyl rear roll-up window yellowed/fogged over after one good Wisconsin winter. (replacements can be had, but not worth it)
    Previously I've had full JemTop hard cap, and Trifecta folding tonnaeu covers. The Soft Topper is been the most convenient.
    YMMV

https://www.softopper.com/nissan/softopper

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Should I expect to be able to haggle w a dealer? Is that a thing still?
    what % is reasonable?
    here is the link

Thats typically the mileage vehicle I try to buy. You still have the manufacturer's warranty covering you. You can still haggle, but I wouldnt say there is a percentage that is set. If you have comparables ahead of time, that should help. Also, if you have a trade-in, that is ideal as well, because that is where the real haggling is at. Remember that your trade-in value reduces the sales price, which equals less tax. So even if you cant shake them on the purchase, you can definitely shake them on the trade a bit.

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Thats typically the mileage vehicle I try to buy. You still have the manufacturer's warranty covering you. You can still haggle, but I wouldnt say there is a percentage that is set. If you have comparables ahead of time, that should help. Also, if you have a trade-in, that is ideal as well, because that is where the real haggling is at. Remember that your trade-in value reduces the sales price, which equals less tax. So even if you cant shake them on the purchase, you can definitely shake them on the trade a bit.

good pointer!

Should I expect to get KBB trade in value?

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

good pointer!
    Should I expect to get KBB trade in value?

Expect them to be well below KBB. Honestly, come up with a number you are comfortable with and work to it. I buy a lot of vehicles and I typically use this approach- Work up up the trade value buy offering more cash down up front. Dealers like cash/money directly towards the purchase- Its less work to collect money then it is to flip a vehicle for profit. So if I want 5k for my trade, and they offer 3k, I will up my payment down from $1k to $2k and get them to eat up the other $2k towards the trade. I go into this knowing I am going to be putting some money down, it all depends on how much I am comfortable with.

Also, be prepared to walk- Obviously.

#32 3 years ago

thx

I planned to just pay cash.

Should I not let them know that?

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

thx
    I planned to just pay cash.
    Should I not let them know that?

If you plan on just paying the whole thing in cash, just be super upfront about it and you can work out a better deal than haggling trade-in. Up until a few years, I only paid all-cash transactions for cars. Now that the interest rates are zero percent on a lot of cars, I put my cash to work on other things.

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone have a topper on the bed also?

I’m on my 2nd Frontier crew cab. My son talked me out of my first one. I currently own a 2018 and it has a ARE topper. My 2017 Frontier had a Leer. The toppers are good for keeping the machines safe and dry during transport. I just hauled my EBD LE to St. Louis this week and the negative is you have to pull the top of the head off those machines but the camper shell can be removed fairly easy as they are just clamped on. BTW, I owned two Honda Ridgelines prior to my Frontiers and I really liked them, especially the smooth SUV like ride and the extra storage in the bed, but I don’t like the styling on the new Ridgelines, and they are quite a bit more expensive than the Frontiers.

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

here is the link

nice looking truck, pro4x is a good package to have

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

whysnow have you looked into Tacomas? More updated, same class, might be in the same price range, I looked at them a long time ago and was impressed.

The 2020 frontier out now is the one with the updated power train. The 2021 next year is the complete refresh.

Very few dealers are even bothering ordering the 2020 model, as they know they will be stuck with them when the new body style arrives.

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

The reliability of this years frontier has yet to be seen. New engine and its gonna be a one off body/drivetrain combo before they move to the new body style. Might be a pain for parts down the road. Upside is more power and better mpg than the old setup.
    The 17+ haven't really changed since the bush administration. They are reliable, but they are ancient. I considered it before buy my 17 colorado. If safety isn't your top priority and you don't care that its ancient its not a bad truck. Colorado is a poorly buit unreliable pos (owned 17/18 both lemons). Tacoma is overpriced for what you get. Currently have a 19 ranger and liking it so far, but the crew cab bed is short. If you want to fit three pins upright you have to take the head off two of them.
    As for best truck on the market for the value? Depends on what you value. By the time I added the features that I cared about it wasn't much cheaper than the competition and was a dinosaur.

Just got a 2020 Tacoma 4x4 crew cab and it's been awesome. One of the most reliable trucks out there, plus it has fairly high resale value. 2020 model's now come standard with a 7" touch screen display (with Apple Car Play / Android Auto), pre-collision system with pedestrian detection, dynamic radar cruise control, lane departure system, and automatic high beams. Looks like a standard 2020 Tacoma Toyota 4x4 crew cab and Ford Ranger 4x4 crew cab are about the same price. I think the Ranger looks nice too!

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just got a 2020 Tacoma 4x4 crew cab and it's been awesome. One of the most reliable trucks out there, plus it has fairly high resale value. 2020 model now comes standard with a 7" touch screen display with Apple Car Play / Android Auto. Looks like a standard 2020 Tacoma Toyota 4x4 crew cab and Ford Ranger 4x4 crew cab are about the same price. I think the Ranger looks nice too!

Do love that the taco comes with a stick but the price killed my interest. Ranger didn't have everything I wanted but 4.5k off and 0 percent for 84 months were nice. Ended up with a 4x4 fx4 supercrew.

From a drive train perspective the Colorado with the v6 and 8 speed auto is best. It will scoot if given the throttle and mpg is middlr of the three. Ranger 10 speed auto is a bit better but the turbo 4 doesn't have the same throttle response. Tacoma was the worst. Transmission felt dated. Engine has to be revealed and just doesn't have the oomph of the others.

That said manual is still most fun to drive and the bed on the taco is awesome.

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Do love that the taco comes with a stick but the price killed my interest. Ranger didn't have everything I wanted but 4.5k off and 0 percent for 84 months were nice. Ended up with a 4x4 fx4 supercrew.
    From a drive train perspective the Colorado with the v6 and 8 speed auto is best. It will scoot if given the throttle and mpg is middlr of the three. Ranger 10 speed auto is a bit better but the turbo 4 doesn't have the same throttle response. Tacoma was the worst. Transmission felt dated. Engine has to be revealed and just doesn't have the oomph of the others.
    That said manual is still most fun to drive and the bed on the taco is awesome.

Yeah the new Ranger is a nice truck, that's a great deal you got too! I came from a Prius so very happy to have a truck now lol. To be the fair to the Prius it was the best car I ever owned, just wanted a change and something I could haul a pin and larger items in.

#40 3 years ago

Man I despise the vehicle buying process.

So many super high pressure sales types which does not work for me and such a drag.

Also seems that many dealerships are essentially virtual at this time. One company I called to inquire about a single vehicle and now they added me to some spam text/call list to notify about every other comparable the have in nationwide stock. Had to block their numbers.

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The motor is damn near bulletproof. I have an Infiniti QX60 (similar to the Pathfinder), and I will drive it until it falls apart from underneath from Wisconsin rust. There are some complaints from others that they don't like the CVT transmission, but it doesn't bother me in the least. Nissan has struggled because they don't style update nearly as much as everyone else does. The last 10 years of Nissans have pretty much been the same vehicle. There is nothing wrong with that if you are looking for reliable, but if you are someone that changes vehicles a lot (which apparently everyone does), then you have to keep things fresh.

I know on the Xterra they had issues where the transmission cooler was inside the radiator (on automatics) and it would breck internally allowing coolant and oil to mix and wreck havoc. Was that fixed? I know people were just adding a cooler outside of the radiator as a fix. Manual trans were not affected by it as they didn’t have that

Other than that, I’ve looked into the X and frontier with the 4L both manual and would hands down recommend them. They may have quirk issues but they are common knowledge on their forums with repairs.

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Was that fixed?

Yep... I believe it was around 2011 they switched up the design. 2005-2010 were the main years for this issue. The design was quirky for sure. The fluid from the radiator was eating away at the lines for the transmission.

I am pretty sure Chris S's Xterra fell in this range he racked up like 200k miles on it before it started rusting out form underneath him.

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah the new Ranger is a nice truck, that's a great deal you got too! I came from a Prius so very happy to have a truck now lol. To be the fair to the Prius it was the best car I ever owned, just wanted a change and something I could haul a pin and larger items in.

Went from a 13 club spec miata and a 98 ford ranger to a 17 colorado, 18 colorado. After those I was fed up with new trucks and got an abarth spider. Had a 97 dakota , but transmission was iffy, and it just was not for me. Ranger is bad weather and pin trips (2500 miles in the last month, another 1500 saturday).

For daily work the spider is just like my old miata. A fun go kart that is cheap to run, but sucks on long trips.

#44 3 years ago

ok... what is the best website/s for hunting used cars?

Any that make it easy to set alerts?
    Would like to be able to get notifications when a few specific year/model/price/mileage filters trigger for new sale postings.

I have ran through Fb market place, carfax, kbb, etc... From what I can tell, they are all different.

Also, I would love to just buy from a private party, but I cant seem to find many FS from private parties. Where do people list private party sales now-a-days?

#45 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

ok... what is the best website/s for hunting used cars?
    Any that make it easy to set alerts?
    Would like to be able to get notifications when a few specific year/model/price/mileage filters trigger for new sale postings.
    I have ran through Fb market place, carfax, kbb, etc... From what I can tell, they are all different.
    Also, I would love to just buy from a private party, but I cant seem to find many FS from private parties. Where do people list private party sales now-a-days?

Facebook and CL (unfortunately) are probably best for private party sales. Otherwise, I use autotrader to browse what's in dealership inventories or Carmax for no-haggle pricing. Of course, use KBB to gauge what your target pricing should be on a given vehicle with given options.

#46 3 years ago

carsoup
    cars.com
    autotrader
    CL
    FB - meh for cars just not a ton.

On many of those, you can have flags or alerts when something is posted. I find carmax to be dealer priced, where private party you should be able to find a better deal. Many times like people buying their first pin, it can take 3+ months of hunting to find the correct deal. I would also suggest joining a forum for that vehicle, many members list their vehicle for sale there as well.

#47 3 years ago

good tips!

thanks

2 weeks later
    #48 3 years ago

Ended up w a 2016 from a private sale

Pretty happy and looking fwd to it being the new pin hauler

#49 3 years ago

You gotta post a pic!

#50 3 years ago
    20D8F84E-6332-4C9E-B8B1-B5FD605B8B1E (resized).jpeg20D8F84E-6332-4C9E-B8B1-B5FD605B8B1E (resized).jpeg4BE40758-40FC-4F9D-96B2-A10F0E8D5618 (resized).jpeg4BE40758-40FC-4F9D-96B2-A10F0E8D5618 (resized).jpeg6D31272B-89BB-49A1-A680-981E6DB895C3 (resized).jpeg6D31272B-89BB-49A1-A680-981E6DB895C3 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nissan-frontier-pin-hauler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.