Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by wayout440
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

93_11Lg.jpg
fonzie.jpg

#1 5 years ago

hi guys,

have lined up a project bally nip it..

the game doesn't work, been dry and has a few cosmetic flaws, gator assembly complete..i'm in 2 minds about buying it..either way will be an easy flip.

any thoughts on this game, the reviews on ipd are very mixed.

already have a few bally's in captain fantastic, fireball, capersville, sky rocket and wizard

#2 5 years ago

em multiball
gator
epic

--Jeff

#3 5 years ago

Not much to shoot at. Gets old quick. I like EM's but not much there to keep your interest. The Gator feature is cool but not enough to make it a keeper.

#4 5 years ago

At a Pinball show Like 10 years ago my wife came up to me and commented on how much she liked this one game. It was a Bally nip it. So I went and found a nice one with a nos backglass. It wasn't to bad, like 6 or 700. We played it and liked it a lot, but became short on space, so 5 years ago I put it on fleabay and got like 500. It was really fun, and in hindsight, That's one game I wish I had back. It's a really good game, and the only Bally EM I would put up there with it would be fireball, or 4 billion bc. Todd

#5 5 years ago

I owned this game for many many years.
After you get the flippers closed it is way to easy to keep shooting it in the left gate, which fires the ball straight to the gator grabber and back around to the closed flippers. This racks up the bonus and can be done all day long with no problem.
Other than being too easy we got lots of enjoyment out of it.

#6 5 years ago

I would like one, if a cheap one ever showed up near me.

#7 5 years ago

I've owned one for 15+years and would never sell it. As mentioned above, zipper flippers, multi-ball, and I would add that it has some pretty cool artwork. That being said, if it was my only game it'd get boring pretty quick.

#8 5 years ago

The "Fonz" approves.
fonzie.jpg

#9 5 years ago

not a lot of em fans out there but even fewer em games with multiball.

2 weeks later
#10 5 years ago

Great looking game, and has all the "Frills," (multi-ball, zipper-flippers, gator-grabber), but I feel play is disappointing.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

not a lot of em fans out there but even fewer em games with multiball.

You know, when multi ball first came out, I thought it was the coolest thing ever. But over the years, I've changed my mind on it. I think pinball is a game of shooting, lining up shots. When you have three balls going all over the field, you're just mindlessly flipping just to keep them all going. Sure, it's good for scoring, but to me, it's not really what pinball is.

Obviously I'm in the minority because it's a big deal on games now, but I just don't really care for it.

#12 5 years ago

I hear ya, EK77. Multi-ball isn't my cup of tea either, but cool to have 1 around just to watch the younger players get excited when it happens. They're good for a laugh........

#13 5 years ago

I like mine. Prob the only EM I'll ever have. Zipper flippers, multiball, gator gizmo.

#14 5 years ago

I would take one in a heartbeat. As others have said it and maybe Fireball and a few others are the highest echelon of Bally EM's. Play is fun and I feel its a good multiplayer with flair. How many EM's have playfield toys?

#15 5 years ago

just an update on this..picked the game up really cheap..gator assembly was completely missing and the playfield was hammered..

have a mate that needed a backglass for his, the one on the one i picked up was mint..so passed it on to him.

#16 5 years ago

Was a fun game. Family owned it when I was a child. The game resposible for getting me into this crazy hobby in the first place.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from FirePower:

I would take one in a heartbeat. As others have said it and maybe Fireball and a few others are the highest echelon of Bally EM's. Play is fun and I feel its a good multiplayer with flair. How many EM's have playfield toys?

Fortunately, few EMs have "toys" on the playfield.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Fortunately, few EMs have "toys" on the playfield.

I guess you could mod it.

93_11Lg.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Monster Bash Remake Out of stock
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 189.00
$ 100.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pin Mods
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 199.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 229.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 6.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside