5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
20181130_025045 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DavidPinballWizz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

My NIP-IT works great except this that I don't understand completely.

I can start a game from the start button when I have credits, the credit reel counts down then.
I cannot start a game from the start button when I don't have credits.
I get a credit awarded when reaching a replay level (50.000)
When I trigger the coin door switch for coin slot 1, it starts and resets the game. Additional 'coins' add player 2, 3 and 4 to the game.
I have no other coin door slots, it's a coin door with 1 slot in the left position.

What doesn't work or I don't understand.
Mach feature is on and 00-90 unit works (I see the match feature lights at end of ball) but doesn't award me credits when it matches?
I cannot add credits to the machine.

Should I use coin slot 2 or 3 to add credits or is this a jumper setting?
I would want the coin slot to add credits and the start button to start a game.
I do not want the game to start when adding a coin..

#3 5 years ago

It's not jumpered of stuck closed.

I read some more and found that's probably the way the game works if it is set to 1 coin 1 play.
If you change it to 1 coin 2 credits, then it doesn't start automatic but adds credits instead.

But this means then that you cannot configure it that you get 1 credit for a coin on the credit reel instead of starting a game automatically I guess?

Somebody any tips on the match?

#5 5 years ago

Unfortunately it is already enabled.. otherwise I wouldn't have the match ligths either I think.

#8 5 years ago

Ok I'm not going to jumper the game for credits, was just curious if I could get it to work more like modern games.

Tx for the picture! Ok I understand most of it now.

I'll check everything in the circuit
I have 2 nip its next to each other, so I can compare

#9 5 years ago

Success!

I adjusted the plugs at the front door.. My left (and only) coin entry now gives 5 credits (adjustable from 2 to 5).
Adding only 1 credit instead of a game start doesn't seem possible.

And I have match! I've now had them already on player 2, 3, and 4 (on nrs 50 - 70 and 20). Adding credits, launching the knocker, ...
Only thing I did was cleaning the match settings plug and the coin unit wipers. The one that determins how many players are coined up.

Only a few days ago I replaced the 00-90 unit coil (it had melted completely, probably due to an earlier closed 10 point switch). So that unit was operating just recently again.
Maybe I had some bad /dirty contacts overthere too.. that cleaned themselves by playing the game.

Thank you all for helping out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DavidPinballWizz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nip-it-no-match-credits-and-adding-credits-question?tu=DavidPinballWizz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.