• 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0229_(resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

So I got Nip-It today...(Thank You Way2wyrd for hauling it up 4 hours for me ) At first when I turned it on the game would play all the way through but the motor would turn and turn and turn. When I opened the game up and raised the playfield I found that the first motor stack was completely smashed badly. I have no clue what smashed it down. I straightened up the switch stack some and now I have a game where I have to manually start a game but hitting the credit stack. Game starts and kicks out the ball but will now not collect a bonus either on the top hole or when the ball drains and other small stuff like carrying over the bonus to the next ball. I could use a picture of this stack that I have taken a picture of so I can adjust the switches to the right gaps or to the right closures.

IMG_0229_(resized).JPGIMG_0229_(resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nip-it-inside-pic-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.