q2 (resized).png
20230615_101026 (resized).jpg
20230615_095125 (resized).jpg
20230615_095139 (resized).jpg
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg
20001188-83075a9c_ALT01 (resized).jpg
20230512_123701 (resized).jpg
yX4CYWE.jpg
MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_ (resized).jpg
portal (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v_piscopo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago

You guys are seriously convincing me to go buy a switch and Zelda and Mario.

#26 6 years ago

Going to order one tonight. Mario & Zelda for me and Splatoon 2 for the kid-0 and me. Has anyone played Splatoon 2?

#29 6 years ago

Pulled the trigger!

#93 6 years ago

Anyone having issues with chopyness/framerate while docked? Playing Zelda by hand at this point

#95 6 years ago

good to know. I've read nes statements saying there may have been a faulty run. As always my luck. Still a great game hand held.

#119 6 years ago

Got several hours of Mario in today..,...so epic.

#120 6 years ago

What are some of the better games from the e shop that anyone has purchased?

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

This on was like a breath of fresh air.

Breath of fresh wind.

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Ultra Street Fighter 2 for Switch

Go buy BOTW well worth the price have not played a Zelda this good in a long time........ How was SF2 for switch? Worth buying?

#134 6 years ago

I will most likely wait on a big price drop for sf2 or pick one up used down the road. I need to log some hours in BOTW and Splatoon 2 first!

#160 6 years ago

Is 1-2 switch actually fun?

#173 6 years ago

How many moons does everyone have? I'm at Bowser's castle on the moon and only have 112.

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Also looked it up. Looks super interesting. Never played xcom but am super into turn based games like FFT, dragon warrior, chrono trigger, etc...... What would you compaired it to for older games?

#237 6 years ago

Can't wait for a smash Bros release!

#267 6 years ago

It's just a USB C cable you can charge it in the wall with a USB charger for your phone if you like. I try to keep one charging from the system at all times and charge the other one in the wall if need be. But I mostly play alone.

#279 6 years ago

Def gonna score worms. We will battle! I'm a roper

4 weeks later
#375 6 years ago

Does anyone have worms wmd yet?

#377 6 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Does anyone have worms wmd yet?

I do

Just downloaded it last night. Gonna get some game time in tonight. Have played all other works games pretty extensively (my fav) can you battle friends in 1V1 or have 4 player friend matches? If so pm me your user names and we will have battles.

#378 6 years ago

@OP you should change your title to everything switch club!

#380 6 years ago

Scored the kid-0 Mario Cart 8 for Xmas. Pretty pumped.

1 week later
#393 6 years ago

We opened Mario Cart 8 tonight and have played for a couple hrs. What a great game.

1 week later
#446 6 years ago

Been playing tons of Zelda lately which is great but......after watching some game play I'm heading to grab Mario + rabbits today. Can't wait.

#470 6 years ago

I have been playing a ton of Mario + rabbits as well. Awesome turn based game made simple. Almost reminds me of FFT. Can't get enough. Could have bought 2 EM's with what I have into my switch / games and extras in only 1 mo. Time. All the games are so damn addicting I just keep buying more.

3 weeks later
#553 6 years ago

Finally beat Mario + rabbits. What a great game! Anyone who is on the fence about buying it. DONT BE. Now back to Zelda, just beat my first divine beast dungon!

3 months later
#717 5 years ago

I second zenoblade 2. Once you fully understand the fighting system it is a super fun game.

#725 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

havent played any others in the series is that a problem?

I had not played the others. No it wasn't a problem. Took a little bit to get used to but it was super fun to learn and a super fun game.

1 week later
#811 5 years ago

Anyone playing: I am setsuna? Super fun game. Reminds me a lot of Chrono trigger.

2 weeks later
#901 5 years ago

You can also buy retro controllers (same specs as original controllers) to USB port. I use the n64 one all the time when emulating. They make them for all systems. I use my nes emulator a lot and it's way better than the original. No blowing in carts, save game data, and any game I could ever own.........FREE.

#903 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Also lag lag lag.

What are the specs of the PC your running? What emulator are you running? Lol. If you have lag with nes games like punch out or MegaMan there must be a bigger problem.

#907 5 years ago

Maybe I've just grown super used to it over the corce of the years. To be honest I have not played a real NES in several years.

#909 5 years ago

Just got to the lost lands in I am setsuna. Finding it pretty tough. Time to level up for a couple of hours. Super fun game though.

#931 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

final fantasy tactics title (war of the ethereal crystal)

Is this a confirmed title for any system? If so I am all over that.

#937 5 years ago

Super stoked for smash. It's gonna be massive. I downloaded fortnite last night and got a couple rounds in. Still trying to figure it out a bit. I will get some more rounds in tonight and figure it out. Also been playing yoku's island express thanks to you gents, that game is awesome stoked to see team17 making new games. Anyone elts bummed that fallout 76 won't be released on switch? Time to dust off the PS4.

1 month later
#1087 5 years ago

Use primrose to boost atk power and use 3 BP atks with obleric boosted. Also keep a good healer in your party. I use oplelia and use BP and heal more to heal my party. Also with primrose you can put haste on Ophelia.

#1088 5 years ago

Therion is good to have for boss fights as well as he can lower atk power and lower armor strengh.

2 weeks later
#1135 5 years ago

Damn. Your done? I've completed 3 stories. Some of these shrine bosses seem invincible. I'm at 65 hrs.

#1140 5 years ago

Just smoked the shrine of the sorcerer! Super stoked!

#1147 5 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Nice ! What level is your team

I was lvl 54 for 3 charwctors and 42 for 1. Just equipt all charctors with high mgk def armor. Use hired help at 3 BP (vetran warrior) and it deals almost 20k dmg. I also used olbrek and therions special at 3 BP. Just keep using BP booster and once he's stunned start unleashing heavy attacks.

#1148 5 years ago

I'm taking on starseer tonight!

1 week later
#1198 5 years ago

Offically have unlocked all secret job classes in octopath!

3 weeks later
#1358 5 years ago

Def down for some nes challenges.

IMG_20180919_221142 (resized).jpgIMG_20180919_221142 (resized).jpg
#1359 5 years ago

Just bought a yr. Subscription. This will be sweet. Hope the do uniracers for snes lol. I've added anyone who I saw provided user tags I left mine as well in case I missed anyone. Always down for some ice hockey or techmo bowl!!!

1 week later
#1396 5 years ago

Started playing, the way after all your great suggestions and at 2.99 who can go wrong? What a great deal. Anyone who is on the fence should grab it! Thinking of buying torna golden country anyone pull the trigger yet?

2 weeks later
#1525 5 years ago

Has anyone played the messenger? Worth buying?

1 month later
#1621 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’ve been playing the South Park games

Are you playing the fractured butt whole? I've been wondering how good it is? Enlighten us.

1 week later
#1681 5 years ago

Give it a shot and you may sing a different tune. But if fighting games are not your thing you may not like it. I am pumped and if anyone sees me online aying send me a challenge!

#1725 5 years ago

Anyone elts having issues with smash online being super laggy?

#1730 5 years ago

∆∆∆ do not do this! Read reviews.

1 week later
#1817 5 years ago

Zelda and Mario are really fun single Ayer games.

1 week later
#1877 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

More
Really have been wanting to play Octopath Traveler

You should. Had so much fun playing it. Couldn't set it down. Great game.

1 month later
#1931 5 years ago

It's a very complicated battle system. If you learn it (watch videos on YouTube) it is a super cool game. Took me a lonnnnnnggggg time to figure out battle system. Character development is top notch! Super fun game once you get the hàng of it!

#1936 5 years ago

https://swipeselect.net/collections/gaming/products/retro-handheld-console

Not really switch related but pretty cool for on the go old-school. Just ordered one while there on sale. I'll let you know how it is when it arrives. Hell at that price it's worth the gamble. Be good for the kid-o on the plane or in the car.

#1945 5 years ago

I would not have bought it if the reviews were not so great.

4 weeks later
#2001 5 years ago

I read a ton of bad reviews about shortage of product and filed a charge back on my CC. Apparently they delete all the negative comments. Pretty sure they could not keep up with demand and orders will remain processing for months. I emailed them several times and they said they would ship soon......

1 week later
#2007 5 years ago

I am also super stoked for cuphead. I had never played undertale and am playing it now. Such a fun game. Also playing hello neghibor with my kid-0 it's super hard. Lol. Love me some switch right now!

3 weeks later
#2038 5 years ago

4 days till Cuphead! Who's stoked? I am!

#2040 5 years ago

Been listening to this song for a week!

#2043 5 years ago

Digital is the only way I'm going from here on out. I have roughly 10 carts but lately they have been flakey. It took me 3 mins to get Mario oddicy going. I also have a 5 year old who most likely treats them poorly when changing games.

#2074 5 years ago

Cup head is literally handing me my ass! And I love it!

#2076 5 years ago

I agree. It's caused me to really learn the lvl through repetition just like in the nes days.

#2078 5 years ago

Me too. I thought id play it with my kid. (5) that's not gonna happen. Lol. I don't know who's more annoying to play with, her or my wife. (38)

#2092 5 years ago

Wish we could play 2 player online with cuphead.

1 week later
#2127 4 years ago

Has anyone been playing the new Pokemon games? Are they good? Have not played one since the originals (red/blue) for Gameboy but thought it could be fun.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#2162 4 years ago

Just bought ff7 and re4. Still have not finished like 7 different games......dance card is officially full!

#2172 4 years ago

It's nice for switch. I too played it for game cube but I really like the controller for switch .

3 weeks later
#2244 4 years ago

How is Mario maker 2? Looks pretty awesome.

2 months later
#2349 4 years ago

I'm playing astral chain and I like it a lot. Super easy unless on the hardest mode but super fun so far!

3 weeks later
#2403 4 years ago

Finally picked up Mario maker 2. So much fun. The world's people create are fantastic. Just uploaded my 1st world! Def worth a buy!

1 month later
#2616 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Currently playing Octopath Traveler

I loved this game so much. They confirmed there would be no expansion or DLC. I'm really hoping they make a 2ed one.

1 month later
#2746 4 years ago

I guess my kid games more than me. (She's 6) I hate Minecraft. Lol.

Screenshot_20191219-221332 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191219-221332 (resized).png
1 week later
#2801 4 years ago

I really wanted to love Splatoon 2. Bought it at as the first game when I got my switch. Thought me and my kid-0 would play together. Turns out neither of us really liked it. We play more solo games separately. Hope to get into it together one day but for now having way to much fun playing solo rpg's apart.

1 week later
#2872 4 years ago

Finally got around to buying and starting celeste. So glad I did. Having a blast. Brutal gameplay at times. Hollow night is next!

3 weeks later
#2911 4 years ago

Anybody playing the new dark crystal tactical game? I want to check it out but not finding enough reviews yet. Would like to check out grand guild when that comes out too.

#2913 4 years ago

Prob wait for grand guild then. I miss FFT. Mario + rabbits was really fun but way to short.

#2916 4 years ago

(dark crystal) Maybe I'll try it, it's only $20. I loved the movie as a kid but have yet to watch it on netflix. Maybe I'll start it tonight. May give me motivation to play the game. I heard golf story was cool. I've been playing stardew valley. There's a lot to do but it gets repetitive. I'm at over 80 hrs into it and although it's been fun im almost done and looking for my next game

#2924 4 years ago

Decided to try golf story as so many people had good things to say. Glad I did. Loving it!

1 month later
#3037 4 years ago

Playing disega 6 and really liking it so far! Going to order some new parts to fix both sets of my Joy cons. The drift has gotten really bad and I finally have the time.

#3056 4 years ago

Cave story was realllly gooood.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v_piscopo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey?tu=v_piscopo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.