q2 (resized).png
20230615_101026 (resized).jpg
20230615_095125 (resized).jpg
20230615_095139 (resized).jpg
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg
20001188-83075a9c_ALT01 (resized).jpg
20230512_123701 (resized).jpg
yX4CYWE.jpg
MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_ (resized).jpg
portal (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

I already have the Switch and I love playing Zelda on it. I am so happy to hear that the Mario game is a worthy successor to the N64 games we enjoyed. Welcome back Nintendo.

1 week later
#180 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Since it's still technically a pre-order today, Amazon has it for 20% off for prime members. Makes it 47.99.

Thanks Wolfmarsh, I just saw your post and ordered right away.

8 months later
#1052 5 years ago

I downloaded the Toad's Treasure demo and really liked it. I plan to purchase it tomorrow.

3 months later
#1528 5 years ago

I'm haven't played an RPG in a long time, but I am considering picking up Dark Souls: Remastered for the Switch. Any thoughts on this game? Download or physical?

#1530 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Dark Souls is an RPG? I thought it was a super difficult action game.

OK, an action game. Super difficult may prove to be a deciding factor.

#1533 5 years ago

Thank for the input; this helps a lot.

1 week later
#1562 5 years ago

I picked up a physical copy of Death Mark today. It is creepy and a nice break from frenzied button-mashing.

5 months later
#2109 4 years ago

When I read of folks with 200+ hours in on this game, I know it is not for me. That's like five 40 hour work weeks! I love gaming, but that is too much of my life!

1 month later
#2166 4 years ago

I just downloaded RE4 Friday. Having a great time with it! Lots of good memories.

#2168 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

it’s weird that the opening village can be the hardest part.

True, it is challenging right from the start!

1 month later
#2317 4 years ago

What Bluetooth module should I get so I can use wireless headphones with my switch? Reliability and simplicity are more important than price. Thanks!

#2319 4 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

This recent article is focused primarily on Apple AirPods, but can apply to Bluetooth headphones more generally:
https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/07/09/how-to-easily-pair-your-airpods-with-nintendo-switch

Thanks zombywoof, that is exactly what I was looking for.

1 year later
#3540 3 years ago

Luigi's Mansion is great fun and perfect for Halloween.

#3545 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thanks for the replies guys. I got a pro controller last nite from Amazon and I plan to start playing my switch a little more.

Smart buy. I love mine.

1 month later
#3567 3 years ago

I'm thinking about downloading DOOM Eternal upon release to the Switch. Any feedback from those who have played it on other platforms? The previews look astounding.

#3569 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

On a PC with a 2070 card, 5.1 sound and 144hz gsync graphics, it's f'n awesome.
I couldn't even fathom playing something like it on a Switch. They'll have to dumb it down with autoaim and kill the graphic detail so it runs decently. I'd wait for reviews.

Thanks, that seems like the wisest course. I imagine that within a week or two we will see reviews about how it runs on the Switch.

6 months later
#3781 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting Metroid Dread. There is a good YouTube video from producer Sakamoto Yoshio about its development history.

1 year later
#4283 10 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

More like 5. Nintendo does not move fast. Although the appearance of a second Zelda game on a platform usually means it’s nearing the end. But console lifetimes are a lot longer than they used to be

But BOTW was originally made for the Wii U then adapted for the Switch. Maybe that means the Switch might see another Zelda before a new console launches?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey?tu=txstargazer3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.