q2 (resized).png
20230615_101026 (resized).jpg
20230615_095125 (resized).jpg
20230615_095139 (resized).jpg
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg
20001188-83075a9c_ALT01 (resized).jpg
20230512_123701 (resized).jpg
yX4CYWE.jpg
MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_ (resized).jpg
portal (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spinape.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1277 5 years ago

Diablo games are incredibly addicting. Tons of fun. Hope the switch doesn’t lag with that one

#1282 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Simple question. How does one keep up with all the games hitting the consoles these days? Seriously. If I start a game, I need to finish it without starting another one, simply because I would have moved on to that other game. But to even sit down for 20+ hours on one game before moving to another game hitting the shelves seems impossible to me!
then throw pinball into the mix!
Anyway, good variety for everyone I suppose!

That just summed up my life. Tons of incomplete projects / games / etc. It’s too easy to get distracted by the next exciting thing

#1286 5 years ago

Hollow knight I finished. Couldn’t stop playing until I had beaten it. Only took about 3 days though

#1288 5 years ago

I didn’t find it too hard. A few bosses were super annoying. With the right charms and nail upgrades it’s not too bad. Not dark souls hard by any means

#1300 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Dead Cells is still consuming 99% of my time on the Swtich. Such an amazing game. Into the Breach is the other 1%

I’m having a hard time getting into dead cells. Great fluid combat and music. Also, a neat idea... but the starting over thing drives me nuts!!

#1302 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Even tho you start over, it allows you to keep some powers and weapons, right? Enter the Gungeon & Flinthook are also hard as F & death is permenant, but you get to keep what you collected which helps each time you go back in.

Yeah you do get to keep cells and certain other things. I do like it, I just prefer the freedom to explore a bit like dark souls. I haven’t given up on it yet. In fact, I was playing last night

#1315 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

SNES minis in stock all over the place now for $60 and it has it

That actually makes me happy. For all the dirtbags who bought up stock thinking they could turn a huge profit. I’m happy they are sitting in their 5 snes minis they thought they would sell for $250 a piece

I have all the original cartridges and a few snes decks, but for anyone who doesn’t shouldn’t be ripped off by a scalper

#1330 5 years ago

Yeah I saw that this morning. I think I will get one, I didn’t own an original ps1

#1386 5 years ago

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m super excited for the next fire emblem. It’s a series not enough people give a fair chance to because it looks boring, but it’s not and has become one of my favs

#1388 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I love them, I always play with permanent death on.

I found some of the newer ones easy even on permanent death, unless you play on insane.

I picked up the GCN one not long ago, that one is a challenge!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spinape.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey?tu=spinape and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.