q2 (resized).png
20230615_101026 (resized).jpg
20230615_095125 (resized).jpg
20230615_095139 (resized).jpg
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg
20001188-83075a9c_ALT01 (resized).jpg
20230512_123701 (resized).jpg
yX4CYWE.jpg
MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_ (resized).jpg
portal (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spagano314.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#518 6 years ago

Does anyone play FIFA 18? It seems all I've been playing lately is Doom and FIFA online. I love the Switch. It has completely revitalized my passion for console/portable gaming and it's a nice distraction from pinball.

1 month later
#587 6 years ago

Celeste is a great game if anyone is on the fence about it.

2 months later
#716 5 years ago

Recently finished Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I would strongly suggest picking it up this weekend. Even though I played Tropical Freeze on the Wii U, I bought it again for the Switch and still think it’s one of the best platformers ever made.

2 weeks later
#881 5 years ago

I can’t stop playing Ikaruga.

1 year later
#2464 4 years ago

I have been playing Ori and the Blind Forest and absolutely love it. It’s very similar to Hollow Knight, which is another incredible game if you haven’t played it.

#2473 4 years ago

It’s both and it’s very difficult.

6 months later
#3166 4 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

As somebody who just bought a Switch, what do you recommend I buy to go along with it? Looking for accessories and game recommendations. Thanks

I would by Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey immediately. Fortnite is free, if you’re into that sort of thing.

2 weeks later
#3212 3 years ago

Ori is such a good game. I would check out Hollow Knight and Celeste if you haven’t already.

1 month later
#3286 3 years ago

Clubhouse games is a good way to kill time. I’ve just been playing that Animal Crossing and a lot of PSVR games. I wish Nintendo would announce a VR add on to the switch.

1 year later
#4124 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

I do that too and I still hate myself for it. A while ago I sold all my Neo Geo carts, I figured since they were emulated I could free some space for next generation games.
If I kept them til today, I could have bought 2 pinballs

I sold my game collection about 6-7 years ago. It took about a year to sell it all. 36 consoles and handhelds and somewhere around 3,000 games. It took up 2 rooms of my house. I met a girl, who is now my wife. She asked why I had all that stuff if I rarely played it? At the time we were both in competitive pinball leagues. I decided it was time to let it all go. I used a small portion of the money to buy 2 pinball machines and invest the rest. Games 6 years ago were actually affordable. I think my first 2 were NASCAR and Fishtales. I don’t regret selling the video games for a second. I now have nice lineup of pinball machines and I just play everything else on a raspberry pi, ps5, a switch, and a very special PS Vita. Ironically, the only thing I miss is my Neo Geo AES collection. I had both the U.S.A. and Japanese versions. Both with boxes and everything. I had collected video games for about 15 years so when I was buying them, a Neo Geo was only about $100. Emulation is so good now, that there’s almost no reason to own a huge library of games. On top of that, try selling 3,000 games individually and then tell me that you miss it.

1 month later
#4157 2 years ago

Botw
Ocarina
Link to the past
Windwaker
Minish Cap

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spagano314.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey?tu=spagano314 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.