q2 (resized).png
20230615_101026 (resized).jpg
20230615_095125 (resized).jpg
20230615_095139 (resized).jpg
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg
20001188-83075a9c_ALT01 (resized).jpg
20230512_123701 (resized).jpg
yX4CYWE.jpg
MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_ (resized).jpg
portal (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pch3727.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4073 2 years ago
Quoted from jtreehorn:

Pokemon: Hi all, are there any beginner Pokemon games for the Switch? I know nothing about Pokemon but my kids (10 & eight) have been talking about it lately. They are trading cards with kids from school. I don’t think they know much about it so looking for something easy that they wouldn’t have trouble playing/understanding.

Pretty much any pokemon game is going to be easy to jump into. You can't really go wrong.

1 year later
#4254 11 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

My kids have been pushing for a second switch. I've heard account sharing is a bit of a nightmare - any feedback on what I'd be getting into with a mixed digital/physical collection?

Can confirm it is a nightmare. You have to set a main and secondary switch. The secondary switch requires an internet connection to play any digital games purchased on the the original switch. It gets really funky. Physical is much easier but transferring save files can be annoying. Also, I don't think you can play the switches at the same time if logged into the same account.

#4273 10 months ago
Quoted from JToeps:

In my experience this DOES NOT work. You can only be logged in and playing on a single account on a single switch at a time.
You can buy a digital copy on your account, on your switchA. Anyone can play that game on that switchA.
YOU, the purchaser account, can play on any other switchB, so long as you can check in online when the game starts. Anyone else on this OTHER switchB cannot play your games.
If both switches(A+B) are on and someone is playing on your purchasing account on the original switchA, you will not be allowed to start a game on the secondary switchB. When you start a game, switchB will do a mandatory check online to see if you can, and will put up an error message telling you that someone is already using your account and no games will start. [quoted image]

This was my experience. My son was trying to play Fortnite on his Switch Lite which was is the secondary Switch. I was playing Metroid Prime on the primary. If I was playing, he could not play Fortnite. Maybe because it's an always online game? I'll try it with other games and see what happens.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pch3727.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey?tu=pch3727 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.