q2 (resized).png
20230615_101026 (resized).jpg
20230615_095125 (resized).jpg
20230615_095139 (resized).jpg
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg
20001188-83075a9c_ALT01 (resized).jpg
20230512_123701 (resized).jpg
yX4CYWE.jpg
MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_ (resized).jpg
portal (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3884 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

They probably need an extra year to sort out the supply chain for the Pro, so this minor update is a little bone to keep sales going until then.

One thing it accomplished is getting scammers to buy them up and resell the on eBay for over $600 a pop!

But I did find it funny when someone pointed out that someone is putting the switch in the wrong way on the picture on the front of the box:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

3 weeks later
#3900 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Off topic, but are you aware of any reputable source which repairs the original Wii?
One Wii isn’t reading the disc and the other has static/snow all over the picture.
Thanks

Just out of curiosity, did you try a different A/V cable with the seconds Wii the static on the screen?

#3910 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Just ordered from ifixit, thanks.
... Searching for the cable, none to be found at Target or Walmart.

You could always try Blockbuster Vid ....
I mean Sears....
There's always Fry's Elect...

...F&*#!

#3911 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Just ordered from ifixit, thanks.
I disconnected the Wii from the receiver, but I still have the interference. Searching for the cable, none to be found at Target or Walmart.

Seriously though:
https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Composite-Retro-Standard-Nintendo/dp/B07Z2TDLY7/ref=asc_df_B07Z2TDLY7

2 months later
#4079 2 years ago
Quoted from jtreehorn:

Pokemon: Hi all, are there any beginner Pokemon games for the Switch? I know nothing about Pokemon but my kids (10 & eight) have been talking about it lately. They are trading cards with kids from school. I don’t think they know much about it so looking for something easy that they wouldn’t have trouble playing/understanding.

If the Switch games (sword and shield) are anything like the Pokemon games for the Gameboy thru 3DS, they're pretty easy to learn.
You don't generally need a manual either. The games tutor you thru in the beginning, and will help you learn along the way.

Quoted from pch3727:

Pretty much any pokemon game is going to be easy to jump into. You can't really go wrong.

Well, for the journey / adventure games yes.

Quoted from northvibe:

I will preface, pokemon snap is more of a picture taking pokemon game. it is easy, fun to see, explore and get to know pokemon, but is not the traditional pokemon game. However my daughter (3) and I play and it is enjoyable.

Neither are the Mystery Dungeon games or Pokemon Pinball (that doesn't mean they're not fun though).

4 months later
#4216 2 years ago

Finally got my import Mr.Driller Drill Land cart:

Mr. Driller Drill Land (resized).jpgMr. Driller Drill Land (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey?tu=girloveswaffles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.