q2 (resized).png
20230615_101026 (resized).jpg
20230615_095125 (resized).jpg
20230615_095139 (resized).jpg
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg
20001188-83075a9c_ALT01 (resized).jpg
20230512_123701 (resized).jpg
yX4CYWE.jpg
MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_ (resized).jpg
portal (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aphex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#839 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

This looks like a fun lil pinball-ish gem...decent review here. It is multi platform....
http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/05/29/yokus-island-express-review

thanks for sharing this, I saw some video of the game play but never caught the name

1 month later
#1081 5 years ago

I preordered through prime and got some silly long delay but I received Yokus island express a day before pintastic... I was able to complete it 100% but the game could use some tweeks with the map and maybe an objectives list. Overall lots of fun and I hope they make a follow up with bigger boss battles etc! I’m about to wrap up the toad treasure hunter game soon. Also a lot of fun but is getting ridiculous in terms of difficulty. Mario odyssey was the same way though.

Any word on Stern pinball arcade updates? I’m looking forward to some new games on there.

2 months later
#1475 5 years ago

I’ve been playing the fish tales table and find some of the sounds are different than the actual game... I was on the fence about buying them and probably won’t unless they restore the games to their original form. They’re argument/claim is due to the new gaming rating system which didn’t exists at the time the pins were created they had to censor them... not sure how farsight got around this issue.

1 year later
#3517 3 years ago

still waiting on my copy of Mario to show up. I never played 64 & Sunshine. my friends use to love sunshine on the gamecube and everyone raves about the 64 version but that controller was a bucket of fuck. if all else fails i still have galaxy to replay.

STILL waiting for zen to release Williams Vol 6... its only been over a month now... super weird why its being delayed.

8 months later
#3789 2 years ago

I’ve got Alex Kidd on order & I’m excited for a new 2D Metroid

#3790 2 years ago

I hope they make a modern Kid Icarus game for the switch. I never got to play uprising because of stupid prices.

A new star Fox game would be nice or f-zero… As much as I love Nintendo they’re sitting on so many properties… I’m all for Mario and Zelda games but make a special team to do experimental styles of gameplay… throw some crazy ideas at the wall and see what sticks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aphex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey?tu=aphex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.