q2 (resized).png
20230615_101026 (resized).jpg
20230615_095125 (resized).jpg
20230615_095139 (resized).jpg
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg
20001188-83075a9c_ALT01 (resized).jpg
20230512_123701 (resized).jpg
yX4CYWE.jpg
MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_ (resized).jpg
portal (resized).jpg
There are 4,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 89.
#3701 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Soooo TH remaster was teased on twitter, then TH commented, then nintendo posted eyes and now activision posted eyes. Probably coming to switch soon, or an announcement[quoted image][quoted image]

Man I hope it's decent, I really want this on my switch. I hope they didn't spend all this time working on waggle controls and not performance. Do you think they managed to squeeze 60 FPS out of the Switch? I know it's silly, with Covid its not like I'm going anywhere and my 4K 60 FPS Playstation is sitting right there but I want this handheld. I'll probably end up playing it sitting on my couch with the Switch at 720P 30 FPS, damn Nintendo.

#3702 3 years ago

Now I want Tony Hawk in Smash.

#3703 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Man I hope it's decent, I really want this on my switch. I hope they didn't spend all this time working on waggle controls and not performance. Do you think they managed to squeeze 60 FPS out of the Switch? I know it's silly, with Covid its not like I'm going anywhere and my 4K 60 FPS Playstation is sitting right there but I want this handheld. I'll probably end up playing it sitting on my couch with the Switch at 720P 30 FPS, damn Nintendo.

Lol why would Tony Hawk have waggle controls?

Also plenty of games run at 60fps on Switch. I think Tony Hawk 3 was 60fps on OG Xbox. If TH 1/2 can’t do 60fps on Switch, that’s on the developer.

#3704 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

ps1 graphics, I feel like they could do 60fps docked. at 1080, hopefully 60fps 720p on handheld. This is a instabuy for me, cuz I remember playing this sooooooo much. As long as they dont pull a BBH, that came to switch, I was soooo excited and then they f'd it up without using a real "gun"

#3705 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

ps1 graphics, I feel like they could do 60fps docked. at 1080, hopefully 60fps 720p on handheld. This is a instabuy for me, cuz I remember playing this sooooooo much. As long as they dont pull a BBH, that came to switch, I was soooo excited and then they f'd it up without using a real "gun"

I'm sure it will be mid tier PS3 level graphics. That's the sweet spot on switch, if you can hit that mark and get 60 FPS your golden. It's not easy though especially going backwards. If you start at nothing and build up to it, its not so bad. When you start with a game that runs at 4k 60 FPS and are just spending time and money ripping stuff out its super soul crushing. It's super hard to explain to the bean counters too. I'm pretty confident it will be decent, it will probably have a little frame instability but I can live with that. As long as they don't do any weird shit and blur parts of the screen.

#3706 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I'm sure it will be mid tier PS3 level graphics. That's the sweet spot on switch, if you can hit that mark and get 60 FPS your golden. It's not easy though especially going backwards. If you start at nothing and build up to it, its not so bad. When you start with a game that runs at 4k 60 FPS and are just spending time and money ripping stuff out its super soul crushing. It's super hard to explain to the bean counters too. I'm pretty confident it will be decent, it will probably have a little frame instability but I can live with that. As long as they don't do any weird shit and blur parts of the screen.

Ah I see what youre saying. With the remastering being ps3 level graphics. Yeah... I hope it is smooth. I will sacrifice fps to 30 as long as it doesn't hiccup. You almost need it smooth to make sure you can combo like a mofo!

OH SNAP, chaos taxi dropped today (clone of crazy taxi) did anyone get it? Been curious how it is......

#3707 3 years ago

Tony Hawk confirmed!

"Get ready to drop in and take #THPS 1+2 to the next level on New Platforms. Coming to PS5™, Xbox Series X|S - March 26 and on Nintendo Switch™ - Coming 2021. AVAILABLE NOW on PS4™, Xbox One, and PC"

https://twitter.com/TonyHawkTheGame/status/1364243630358220800?s=20

#3708 3 years ago

Taxi chaos review by RR

Seems like....if youre a CT fan you'll enjoy, but hope they add some stuff to shake it up.

1 week later
#3709 3 years ago

I guess Switch consoles are easier to find in stock now. My wife and I liked the the look of the Animal Crossing version, and I thought it had been discontinued. I found it in stock on Target.com the other day and went ahead and ordered it.

I've seen others mention having more than one. What's the deal with owning multiple consoles and accessing digital purchases?

#3710 3 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

I guess Switch consoles are easier to find in stock now. My wife and I liked the the look of the Animal Crossing version, and I thought it had been discontinued. I found it in stock on Target.com the other day and went ahead and ordered it.
I've seen others mention having more than one. What's the deal with owning multiple consoles and accessing digital purchases?

The Animal Crossing editions is really awesome looking. I just picked one up for my wife and she loves it. The back of the console is designed, plus the special joycon colors and even the joycon straps are special. It's a really nice set.

Multiple consoles with digital games though...freaking nightmare. So one of the main reasons we wanted a second one was so my wife could play AC while my daughter is playing Minecraft. We own both games digitally, purchased under my profile (as all have been), and they both have long established save games under their own profiles. So we are screwed.

As I understand it, basically the profile that bought the game can play it on the account's primary Switch, or on the secondary Switch. Other profiles can play a digital game any time on the primary switch. Other profiles can play a digital game on the secondary switch as long as there is an internet connection to check rights, AND no one is playing ANY other digital game on the other Switch. This is where my misunderstanding apparently was. I thought as long as they were not playing the same game they would be fine, but nope...any digital game being played will lock out the other system from being played by a "non-purchaser" profile. So frustrating.

There are a couple work arounds, but unfortunately none of them help our specific situations, YMMV. If I would have bought AC physically like I do with most full retail games, we'd be fine. But I bought it digitally for the convenience knowing they'd be playing it alot. Or if I would have bought Minecraft from my daughter's account (or AC from my wife's account), we'd be fine since the purchaser can always play, no matter which system. But my profile is the "master" and I have always purchased under that one only. The other work around would be if either of them would play as my profile it would work, but as I mentioned they already have long term saves under their own profiles, so they would basically have to start over, which isn't going to happen in either case. So even though we have two Switches, they can only play while the other is not playing. Super lame.

It does, however, allow me to play Mario All-Stars (or whatever I want), while either of them are playing on the other Switch. So that's something...

#3711 3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to explain all of that. I would have made the same assumptions that you had.

#3712 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Taxi chaos review by RR
Seems like....if youre a CT fan you'll enjoy, but hope they add some stuff to shake it up.

Great, now I have to spend more money haha

I love Crazy Taxi!! I used to have the arcade game and sold it about a year ago. Thank you for posting. First I have heard of this.

#3714 3 years ago

I was at target the other day to find a Bronco hotwheels and I swung by the switch section and they had a handful of switches...Is the demand still nuts or has that calmed down now that x1/ps5 are out as well.

#3715 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

The Animal Crossing editions is really awesome looking. I just picked one up for my wife and she loves it. The back of the console is designed, plus the special joycon colors and even the joycon straps are special. It's a really nice set.
Multiple consoles with digital games though...freaking nightmare. So one of the main reasons we wanted a second one was so my wife could play AC while my daughter is playing Minecraft. We own both games digitally, purchased under my profile (as all have been), and they both have long established save games under their own profiles. So we are screwed.
As I understand it, basically the profile that bought the game can play it on the account's primary Switch, or on the secondary Switch. Other profiles can play a digital game any time on the primary switch. Other profiles can play a digital game on the secondary switch as long as there is an internet connection to check rights, AND no one is playing ANY other digital game on the other Switch. This is where my misunderstanding apparently was. I thought as long as they were not playing the same game they would be fine, but nope...any digital game being played will lock out the other system from being played by a "non-purchaser" profile. So frustrating.
There are a couple work arounds, but unfortunately none of them help our specific situations, YMMV. If I would have bought AC physically like I do with most full retail games, we'd be fine. But I bought it digitally for the convenience knowing they'd be playing it alot. Or if I would have bought Minecraft from my daughter's account (or AC from my wife's account), we'd be fine since the purchaser can always play, no matter which system. But my profile is the "master" and I have always purchased under that one only. The other work around would be if either of them would play as my profile it would work, but as I mentioned they already have long term saves under their own profiles, so they would basically have to start over, which isn't going to happen in either case. So even though we have two Switches, they can only play while the other is not playing. Super lame.
It does, however, allow me to play Mario All-Stars (or whatever I want), while either of them are playing on the other Switch. So that's something...

I own 2 switches and am able to play the same downloaded game at the exact same time on both.
My wife and I have 2 TVs in 1 room and have played AC, Stardew and other downloaded games simultaneously. I purchased the games on my switch, then redownload onto hers.

#3716 3 years ago
Quoted from EdisonArcade:

I own 2 switches and am able to play the same downloaded game at the exact same time on both.
My wife and I have 2 TVs in 1 room and have played AC, Stardew and other downloaded games simultaneously. I purchased the games on my switch, then redownload onto hers.

You must have her switch set as primary then. That way any profile can play the game no matter what profile bought it. You can then play on the secondary since your profile "owns" the game. With only two users, that's the best way to go.

Since I have three users, and I buy all digital with my profile, my wife and daughter are unable to both play a digital game at the same time. One would always end up on the secondary system, and only the profile that "owns" the game can play on a secondary. If one could log in as my profile it would work, but they can't since their saves are tied to their own profile.

Minecraft physical is on sale today for $20. I'm pretty tempted to just buy it so my daughter can play the physical game on either system without the digital restrictions regardless of what the other switch is doing...

#3717 3 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

Probably because of the 4K hype. Xmas 2021. I just got mine too....ugh, lol.

#3718 3 years ago

Crash Bandicoot 4 drops tomorrow!!! along with more games...

the hype for the 4k switch is cool. I was kind of thinking of getting a 2nd switch for my family.

#3719 3 years ago

TMNT shredders revenge looks cool.

#3720 3 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Anybody else excited for Monster Hunter Rise? I only recently started playing Monster Hunter World on the PC and have fallen in love with it. What I have played of the Rise demo, it seems like it will be just as good. Can't believe I slept on this series for so long.

I've been playing the Rise demo a lot too, downloaded the updated version yesterday, it's better than some full games imo. Also started playing Iceborne again after a long break and now grinding Fatalis for endgame gear. The series still seems niche in the US despite World being Capcom's best selling game ever along with the release of a big budget movie. I've played on and off casually with the PSP/3DS/Wii U games but World was the one I've spent most the time with and fully committed to long term. My wife plays too and started with MHW. Going to get two copies of Rise as well to continue the jolly cooperation.

Hopefully more people jump on board with Rise. It's one of the most consistently fun and rewarding game franchises but it does require a bit of effort to understand all the various intricacies and controls yet the basic gameplay loop of prepare-hunt-carve-upgrade equipment is simplistic and accesible.

#3721 3 years ago

I got to play Mario Kart Live last night at a friend's house. Have to say it was a really fun experience. He had both Mario and Luigi and we had a good time setting up a couple courses around and under some tables and chairs in his kitchen and living room.

The karts don't actually move very fast, but there's some solid Nintendo magic involved because when you're watching it on the screen it gives the impression it's moving much faster.

It is still pricey for what you get, but if you already have 2 switches in the house and have some decent space to work with, there is fun to be had.

#3722 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I got to play Mario Kart Live last night at a friend's house. Have to say it was a really fun experience. He had both Mario and Luigi and we had a good time setting up a couple courses around and under some tables and chairs in his kitchen and living room.
The karts don't actually move very fast, but there's some solid Nintendo magic involved because when you're watching it on the screen it gives the impression it's moving much faster.
It is still pricey for what you get, but if you already have 2 switches in the house and have some decent space to work with, there is fun to be had.

I have seen them for $60 around here. Have been considering it. Do both switches need to have the game? How does that work? Like it I have 2, and my bro in law comes over, can he use the other with his switch?

Any one interested in Zombieland for Switch? Cart only. Looking to trade for other games. Let me know if you are interested.

#3723 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I have seen them for $60 around here. Have been considering it. Do both switches need to have the game? How does that work? Like it I have 2, and my bro in law comes over, can he use the other with his switch?

My friend had bought 2 of them. I'm assuming he put the game on both of his son's switches. Looking at the the specs online, it looks like you get a physical copy of the game with each cart you buy.

I found this link to get one for $62. I've never heard of or used this site before though.
https://pinosuss.tech/products/mario-kart-live-home-circuit-mario-nintendo-switch

From that same site:
"Friends and family can also get together and enjoy multiplayer races for up to four players, so long as each player has their own Kart, Nintendo Switch console and a copy of the software."

So to me that reads if you bought 2, and your friend came over with a switch, you would be good to go.

#3724 3 years ago

Wanted to clear out some games.

If anyone is interested in this stack, $45 shipped takes it.

Games are complete. KQB has the Joy-Con decals, Rime has an art book & soundtrack code.

PM me if interested!

FF4FB457-BA01-4A55-A818-DFAB674B8F02.jpegFF4FB457-BA01-4A55-A818-DFAB674B8F02.jpeg1456E560-21DF-4062-A64A-CC18DD7D3DBA.jpeg1456E560-21DF-4062-A64A-CC18DD7D3DBA.jpeg89CDD644-BD02-4471-8519-8241E66E24AB.jpeg89CDD644-BD02-4471-8519-8241E66E24AB.jpeg0F8A2348-B9A0-41E4-A168-F94753CC13CA.jpeg0F8A2348-B9A0-41E4-A168-F94753CC13CA.jpegA3735091-B0C7-46B1-A73E-D560B0BF2168.jpegA3735091-B0C7-46B1-A73E-D560B0BF2168.jpeg
Added over 3 years ago:

SOLD!

#3725 3 years ago

Reminder this is out now

hades (resized).pnghades (resized).png
#3726 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Reminder this is out now
[quoted image]

One of the best rogue-likes out there if you haven't played it yet and are into rogue-likes.

#3727 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

One of the best rogue-likes out there if you haven't played it yet and are into rogue-likes.

I dislike rogue likes and love hades

#3728 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I dislike rogue likes and love hades

I might have to check this game out. I’ve grown fond of a few of these rogue-like games. Dead Cells, Enter the Gungeon, Flame in the Flood, Flinthook, etc. I used to think the concept of randomly generated levels was stupid...but when done well, it keeps game fresh & keeps you on your toes.

#3729 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I might have to check this game out. I’ve grown fond of a few of these rogue-like games. Dead Cells, Enter the Gungeon, Flame in the Flood, Flinthook, etc. I used to think the concept of randomly generated levels was stupid...but when done well, it keeps game fresh & keeps you on your toes.

Hades is a great game and worth spending some time with. I guess the only possible knock on it is that it can be a button masher. The game really kicks your butt to start, but once you put some time in and get some upgrades, it's a lot of fun. I've sunk a lot of time in the game, and don't play it that often now, but being that the game only takes around 40 minutes to beat it's still fun to take it for the occasional spin.

#3730 3 years ago

While Im over here play the binding of isaac

No one wants to trade games for a zombieland?

#3731 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wanted to clear out some games.
If anyone is interested in this stack, $45 shipped takes it.
Games are complete. KQB has the Joy-Con decals, Rime has an art book & soundtrack code.
PM me if interested!

Sent you a message

#3732 3 years ago

Reviews are looking great for Monster Hunter Rise. Looking forward to it.

#3733 3 years ago

Enjoying the game a lot so far. It's nice to return to the slower and relaxing early game after doing some intense Fatalis, Alatreon, and Furious Rajang grinding in Iceborne for the past couple of weeks. The amiibo is much bigger than I expected and very detailed. Also forgot about the free steelbook preorder bonus from Best Buy.

IMG_20210326_182227923 (resized).jpgIMG_20210326_182227923 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3734 3 years ago
Quoted from Rivv:

Enjoying the game a lot so far. It's nice to return to the slower and relaxing early game after doing some intense Fatalis, Alatreon, and Furious Rajang grinding in Iceborne for the past couple of weeks. The amiibo is much bigger than I expected and very detailed. Also forgot about the free steelbook preorder bonus from Best Buy.
[quoted image]

Nice! Yeah I am really enjoying it a lot. It took me some time to adapt to the wirebug recoveries and moves, but I really like the additions. Just makes the game more fun IMO. Really impressed with how good it looks on the Switch as well.

1 week later
#3735 3 years ago

My 7 and 5 yr old just finished the main game in Mario Odyssey. Any suggestions for other games in a similar vein where they can play couch co-op together?

#3736 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

My 7 and 5 yr old just finished the main game in Mario Odyssey. Any suggestions for other games in a similar vein where they can play couch co-op together?

Unravel 2

#3737 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

3d mario world and bowsers fury
toad treasure tracker
yoshi's crafted world
kirby star allies
luigis mansion 3
New super mario brothers

#3738 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

3d mario world and bowsers fury
toad treasure tracker
yoshi's crafted world
kirby star allies
luigis mansion 3
New super mario brothers

I was thinking along these lines. Kinda leaning towards LM3 right now. They don't have precision platforming skills (yet) and not really looking for anything that requires too much puzzle solving. Have you played any/all of these? what are your thoughts? It should be something my wife and I could play too, but i'm not opposed to getting something just for the kids.

#3739 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I was thinking along these lines. Kinda leaning towards LM3 right now. They don't have precision platforming skills (yet) and not really looking for anything that requires too much puzzle solving. Have you played any/all of these? what are your thoughts? It should be something my wife and I could play too, but i'm not opposed to getting something just for the kids.

LM3 does require some puzzle solving. Not crazy but some had me go "what do I do now?". I would def go for Super Mario 3d World that way the whole family can play. It's a great game and wont require too much platforming skills earlier on. Even on the later stages the kids can use special power up suits that allow them to not lose a life and what not. I had it for the Wii U and bought it again for the Switch because of how good it is. My daughter was around 5 when her and I beat the main game.

#3740 3 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

LM3 does require some puzzle solving. Not crazy but some had me go "what do I do now?". I would def go for Super Mario 3d World that way the whole family can play. It's a great game and wont require too much platforming skills earlier on. Even on the later stages the kids can use special power up suits that allow them to not lose a life and what not. I had it for the Wii U and bought it again for the Switch because of how good it is. My daughter was around 5 when her and I beat the main game.

With them just finishing Odyssey, I was thinking of changing it up from Mario...but I'd have to ask them if they want more Mario or not. My little guy has asked me for LM3 when he saw ads for it, but then again, he asks for any game that interests him

Some light puzzle solving is fine. Find a thing to insert into the proper shaped hole, move this statue over here to open a door, that kind of stuff they can figure out.

#3741 3 years ago

anyone loving pac-man 99? I managed to snag a 1st place 3 days after it was released (the morning after netting both a 3rd and then a 2nd place 3 games apart

I think that I like this multi-player fest a bit more than I did with mario 35

#3742 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I personally own all of those and have played them all. However my oldest is 3yr old.....sooooo she can't really play them that well. usually she can get the first level or two, then it becomes too hard.

If they can play odyssey, and are into mario, the 3d mario world w/ bowsers fury has 1-4 player, is "easy" for a mario, but hard to 100%, and bowsers fury is coop (more like mario odyssey) and is a great mario sunshine mixed with 3d world. I'd probably recommend that game first. You get 2 games in one, I have this on wiiu and bought it again and am very much enjoying it on switch again, and my daughter loves to watch and try to play.

I also think yoshi's crafted world has more of a basic platformer that can be hard ish but you can enable an always able to fly button. Which is helpful for the younger kids. Demo is available.

Kirby star allies is nice as it takes LOTS of hits to kirby to "kill" him. Demo is available.

Toad treasure tracker is a slow paced puzzle game. I enjoy, not sure kids unless they are into puzzles

LM3 - sooo there are a few spots in this game that SUCK even for an adult to figure out. I had to use a guide on those to know what I was supposed to do or go, however the basic play is not toooo bad. Big puzzles are the boss fights. I don't know if I would put this at the top of the list unless they didn't like the above game/demos.

the new super mario bros is hard, it's a good update to the original mario games but is 1-4 player.

For sure get the demos and have them try those, otherwise I hands down, suggest the 3d mario game. Watch some gameplay and see if your kids would dig it.

#3743 3 years ago

In regards to LM3, be aware that coop isn't immediately available. You have to play some of the game single player to unlock it.

#3744 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

In regards to LM3, be aware that coop isn't immediately available. You have to play some of the game single player to unlock it.

yes! good point. You have to unlock w/ professor but it is part of the game, so not technically hidden, they just.....delay it.

#3745 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I've read that it's early on? My daughter would probably get to that point then let her little brother play

Quoted from northvibe:

I personally own all of those and have played them all. However my oldest is 3yr old.....sooooo she can't really play them that well. usually she can get the first level or two, then it becomes too hard.
If they can play odyssey, and are into mario, the 3d mario world w/ bowsers fury has 1-4 player, is "easy" for a mario, but hard to 100%, and bowsers fury is coop (more like mario odyssey) and is a great mario sunshine mixed with 3d world. I'd probably recommend that game first. You get 2 games in one, I have this on wiiu and bought it again and am very much enjoying it on switch again, and my daughter loves to watch and try to play.
I also think yoshi's crafted world has more of a basic platformer that can be hard ish but you can enable an always able to fly button. Which is helpful for the younger kids. Demo is available.
Kirby star allies is nice as it takes LOTS of hits to kirby to "kill" him. Demo is available.
Toad treasure tracker is a slow paced puzzle game. I enjoy, not sure kids unless they are into puzzles
LM3 - sooo there are a few spots in this game that SUCK even for an adult to figure out. I had to use a guide on those to know what I was supposed to do or go, however the basic play is not toooo bad. Big puzzles are the boss fights. I don't know if I would put this at the top of the list unless they didn't like the above game/demos.
the new super mario bros is hard, it's a good update to the original mario games but is 1-4 player.
For sure get the demos and have them try those, otherwise I hands down, suggest the 3d mario game. Watch some gameplay and see if your kids would dig it.

Thanks for the write-up! They've played the Demo for Kirby, but not for Yoshi. I'll have to DL it to see if they like it. They really like Kirby, but that was before they had any real coordination with running and jumping. I'll re-DL it and let them have a go at it.

#3746 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

anyone loving pac-man 99? I managed to snag a 1st place 3 days after it was released (the morning after netting both a 3rd and then a 2nd place 3 games apart
I think that I like this multi-player fest a bit more than I did with mario 35

Third place is the best I've managed. It gets pretty nuts when the red ones show up!

#3747 3 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Third place is the best I've managed. It gets pretty nuts when the red ones show up!

Power pellets freeze them & fruit makes them go away. Just keep going from pellet to pellet while getting enough dots for fruit to appear. The best strategy is to just stop by a power pellet and wait until you’re in trouble...let everyone else kill each other lol. I’ve gotten lots of 1st so far!

#3748 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Power pellets freeze them & fruit makes them go away. Just keep going from pellet to pellet while getting enough dots for fruit to appear. The best strategy is to just stop by a power pellet and wait until you’re in trouble...let everyone else kill each other lol. I’ve gotten lots of 1st so far!

I'll have to try again, but this is the method I've heard works the best as well. I hope they do some balance things to stop "campers"

#3749 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'll have to try again, but this is the method I've heard works the best as well. I hope they do some balance things to stop "campers"

Yeah, camping shows how this game is kinda fundamentally broken. There really isn't much incentive to getting tons of ghost chains & clearing more stages. You can just chill and let everyone else kill each other.

#3750 3 years ago

I've been using 'train' and 'counter'
tricks that I've found that work best is to focus on clearing out as many regular dots as you can after consuming a power pellet and by doing so, you should always have a new fruit show up before you eat the last power pellet (where you can eat that and then bee-line to the fruit

occasionally, I will switch from 'train' to 'strong' if there are a ton of white pac-man "ghosts" on the board and trying to drag me to a screeching halt. once I hit the top 10, I will switch from 'train' to 'hunter' or 'k.o.' to try and knock out some of the remaining players

There are 4,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey/page/75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.