q2 (resized).png
20230615_101026 (resized).jpg
20230615_095125 (resized).jpg
20230615_095139 (resized).jpg
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg
20001188-83075a9c_ALT01 (resized).jpg
20230512_123701 (resized).jpg
yX4CYWE.jpg
MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_ (resized).jpg
portal (resized).jpg

There are 4,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 89.
#2001 5 years ago

I read a ton of bad reviews about shortage of product and filed a charge back on my CC. Apparently they delete all the negative comments. Pretty sure they could not keep up with demand and orders will remain processing for months. I emailed them several times and they said they would ship soon......

1 week later
#2003 5 years ago

this makes me excited!

Cadence-Hyrule_03-20-19 (resized).jpgCadence-Hyrule_03-20-19 (resized).jpgdims (resized).jpgdims (resized).jpg

#2004 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

this makes me excited!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is the original any good worth a play?

#2005 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Is the original any good worth a play?

It is very good, but takes a while to get used too. I am excited for this crossover though. The new graphic style looks great.

#2006 5 years ago

I'm so pumped to finally play cuphead.

I love contra(I've beaten most of them) and animation. So this seems like a match in heaven.

This was the only xbox exclusive that I wanted

#2007 5 years ago

I am also super stoked for cuphead. I had never played undertale and am playing it now. Such a fun game. Also playing hello neghibor with my kid-0 it's super hard. Lol. Love me some switch right now!

#2008 5 years ago

Cuphead is great, but it will be the source of a lot of Switches broken in rage.

#2009 5 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I'm so pumped to finally play cuphead.
I love contra(I've beaten most of them) and animation. So this seems like a match in heaven.
This was the only xbox exclusive that I wanted

This is why I've never heard of it before. Looks freaking awesome.

#2010 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Cuphead is great, but it will be the source of a lot of Switches broken in rage.

You aren't lying.... If my Xbox was hooked up to a tv and not my projector, I would have gone through about 20 tvs by throwing my controller through them. Cuphead is super great though. Great animation, sound, everything. Just a great vibe all around.

#2011 5 years ago

I just dusted off my Switch to take on the plane to texas after a drought of mis-use. Grabbed Ape Out and Baba is You. Really dig the indie stuff on switch. I stumbled on Elevator Action on the eShop and was like "woo" and then I saw it was $8 and was like "boo". Wah wah.

#2012 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I just dusted off my Switch to take on the plane to texas after a drought of mis-use. Grabbed Ape Out and Baba is You.

How do you like Ape Out? It looks cool, but I was worried it would get old quick.

#2013 5 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

How do you like Ape Out? It looks cool, but I was worried it would get old quick.

I haven't put much time on it - saving it for the plane. The style/presentation is awesome. Not sure how the gameplay will hold up yet.

#2014 5 years ago

Labo kits are on sale at Target for about $20...I’ll play with some cardboard at that price!

#2015 5 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

So I played this for most of the 2 hour flight to TPF. It is pretty one-note. Not real deep/varied, but the presentation and production value is extremely well done. If you like action/arcade games and the trailer draws you in, you'd probably have a good time.

#2016 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Labo kits are on sale at Target for about $20...I’ll play with some cardboard at that price!

Must of been a one day thing....normal on their site.

#2017 5 years ago

Finally got around to downloading Golf Story and put about 6 hours on it. Very clever game and catchy. I feel like you have to be into playing golf video games to really enjoy it, cause there's a lot of golfing golfing in addition to the story. Great value so far for $15 id say, looking forward to playing the rest.

#2018 5 years ago

I beat ape out yesterday. I really enjoyed it for the 15 bucks.

Had a good difficulty through out and levels are randomly generated with some continuity in certain parts.

Great art and I'm a sucker for music that is tused to actions on screen

#2019 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Must of been a one day thing....normal on their site.

In store. Check Brickseek for Targets near you to see if they have any in inventory.

#2020 5 years ago

A friend of mine in Michigan just went into a Target, and the Labos were marked full price, but rang up on sale! Woo!

#2021 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Grabbed two sets of all three kits today for me and a friend. Brickseek and website said full price but in store had the sale signs up. Thanks Rarehero!

#2022 5 years ago

Starlink is on sale for 29.99 at bestbuy and 23.99 if you have gamer club.

also trials rising gold is on sale for 29.99 as well (23.99 with club as well)

#2023 5 years ago

my GCU membership just ran out but 29.99 is still a great price on those two

#2024 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

my GCU membership just ran out but 29.99 is still a great price on those two

I think I saw Starlink on sale for $20 on Newegg. The PS4 version is $10! (but no Starfox)

#2027 4 years ago

For any fans of Puzzle Quest back in the day, Gems of War is a similar RPG/Match 3 game that's free for download. Good stuff.

#2028 4 years ago

Wow, new Nintendo Direct today. Tons of classic games coming to the Switch!

#2029 4 years ago

There is a lot of April Fools in that Nintendo Direct.

#2030 4 years ago

Totally ready for Dungeons & Brazzers

#2031 4 years ago

So I’m a huge arcade racer, I haven’t turned my switch on since January. Are there any games like Excite Truck, or hydro thunder?

I have riptide renegade, and that’s ok, but looking for more. So much so, I got my excite truck back out on my wiiu

#2032 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

So I’m a huge arcade racer, I haven’t turned my switch on since January. Are there any games like Excite Truck, or hydro thunder?
I have riptide renegade, and that’s ok, but looking for more. So much so, I got my excite truck back out on my wiiu

Fast RMX is great if you like F-Zero future style hover racing.

Mario Kart, of course.

#2033 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Fast RMX is great if you like F-Zero future style hover racing.
Mario Kart, of course.

Ya!! MK was a day 1 and I have fast rmx on wiiu, very wipeout like, but harder then hell

I’m looking at mantis burn racing as just a fun one. I really need Monster games to bring an excite truck or their excite bike to the switch....so fun

#2034 4 years ago

Mantis burn was a fun one. Reminded me of the old RC Pro Am on NES or ivan stewart off-road with better graphics.

#2035 4 years ago
Quoted from Kronlar:

Mantis burn was a fun one. Reminded me of the old RC Pro Am on NES or ivan stewart off-road with better graphics.

sounds like my kinda game.

#2036 4 years ago
Quoted from Kronlar:

Ooh, I loved RC Pro Am.

#2037 4 years ago
Quoted from Kronlar:

ok cool. I'll get this game then.

1 week later
#2038 4 years ago

4 days till Cuphead! Who's stoked? I am!

#2039 4 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

I am and I’m double dipping

#2040 4 years ago

Been listening to this song for a week!

#2041 4 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

I’m so stoked - but trying to decide if I wanna buy digital or wait for physical. I’ve been waiting so long I should prob just buy digital.

#2042 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m so stoked - but trying to decide if I wanna buy digital or wait for physical. I’ve been waiting so long I should prob just buy digital.

Do you know if a physical copy is being released?

#2043 4 years ago

Digital is the only way I'm going from here on out. I have roughly 10 carts but lately they have been flakey. It took me 3 mins to get Mario oddicy going. I also have a 5 year old who most likely treats them poorly when changing games.

#2044 4 years ago

You guys will love Cuphead. I have it on xbox, but for safety reasons, i am not buying it for Switch because I fear I will throw the whole console across the room....

#2045 4 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Digital is the only way I'm going from here on out. I have roughly 10 carts but lately they have been flakey. It took me 3 mins to get Mario oddicy going. I also have a 5 year old who most likely treats them poorly when changing games.

No issues with the carts here with my 6 year old. And if you have young ones playing, going all digital robs you of resell value once our little tykes blow through a game in 4 weeks.

#2046 4 years ago

Got my son the starter VR Labo set today. Not too shabby. Just been playing with the mini-games, as we haven't completed the Blaster yet.

The Zero gravity mini-game is really cool. If a Switch Pro does get released this year with a 1080P screen, this will look even better.

Looking forward to trying out Zelda in VR once it gets updated later this month.

#2047 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Do you know if a physical copy is being released?

Yes, it's confirmed. There's some kinda DLC coming out in a few months...I believe they're waiting for that so it'll all be on the cart.

#2048 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yes, it's confirmed. There's some kinda DLC coming out in a few months...I believe they're waiting for that so it'll all be on the cart.

Cool. I’ll practice up on the Xbone version until it’s released. I want this on physical.

#2049 4 years ago

Who gets phsyical copies anymore? Turn on tv/console, pick game, play. No cartridge hassles, no container mismatches; easy peezy plug n play.

#2050 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Who gets phsyical copies anymore? Turn on tv/console, pick game, play. No cartridge hassles, no container mismatches; easy peezy plug n play.

It's nice to be able to resell a physical copy once you're done playing it, if you're not the collector type that keeps every game you buy.

There are 4,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey/page/41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.