PXL_20230615_213012281 (resized).jpg
16868472117342296101486555053423 (resized).jpg
16868464900856775119706721526606 (resized).jpg
16868462388575157472113307038242 (resized).jpg
16868459723501322809520064238289 (resized).jpg
IMG_2927 (resized).JPG
16868456225046877711529820994187 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider onemilemore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#191 1 year ago

Yeah this looks phenomenal and nice QOL upgrade! I'd actually prefer it without the "inner loop" text and wonder if that might help keep streamline production at all anyway?

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

We considered that some people might not like that there and we debated on what, if anything, it should say. Without text there, a) it's less clear what these represent to someone who isn't familiar with the mod, and b) without something there it would be empty space because I need to keep most of that area to make room for the molex plug hardware on the back below the lights. The impact on cost is trivial, so it really isn't a cost decision either way. We could go with more of the abstract steam-punkish artwork, which solves issue b, but not issue a. But if anyone has ideas for what it should say, we're open to the feedback.

Thanks for the insight into your thought process. Consider me on the interest list, please!

#197 1 year ago

Maybe it could say Entre Nous for a little Permanent Waves love...

#270 1 year ago

In! Thanks for the sweet mods!

#282 1 year ago

Planets maybe?

I agree they look a bit out of place, but in the grand scheme there's a huge hodgepodge of imagery in the game, and the skull comes up on the LCD. It can work...

1 week later
#327 1 year ago

Is there a gold TPU filament out there? Would be a nice fit on this pin.

#344 1 year ago

Cannot wait for the Exit...Stage Left mod! It's so so so crucial. Is there a chance I could add the loop fix in with my preorder?

2 weeks later
#396 1 year ago

Got mine installed as well! Pretty damn easy for someone who is not the best at hands-on stuff. It is tilting back a bit - would prefer it sit a bit more flat but can't seem to get it to flex and stay that way.

Functionally this is a gamechanger. Being able to actually see that shot is worth the price of admission alone.

I am not an artist by any means, but the finish isn't quite as clean as I'd hoped. The text is a but muddy and I think my record is actually a printed piece of paper. Now, I may not have noticed that mentioned in my haste to order early, and it's nothing I'll care about in the long run, but just a heads up for anyone contemplating.

All that said, I still think this is one of the best mods available for Rush. I'm 5'8" and could only see the loop lights on my tiptoes. I wish Stern would've thought of this, but quite happy Ninjacamp came to the rescue. Thanks, folks!

20220516_180648 (resized).jpg20220516_180648 (resized).jpg
#402 1 year ago

I'm glad you're happy, overall! Some comments on your feedback...
First, I originally had it straight up and down (90 degrees) if that's what you mean by "flat". I felt it looked funny that way, more harsh and out of place, so I tilted it back 10 degrees, and I felt it looked a lot better. If you want it more straight up and down, you could try dropping an extra washer between the rubber and the game plastic on each screw. That would tilt it forward a bit.
As to the text appearance, it was important to me that it a) had the same color and metallic look as the other gold artwork on the ESL, and b) had some depth to it. To achieve this, the same gold material was directly 3D printed onto the purple body using a mid-print color change. 3D printed text, when done at this small of a size, is always a bit challenging so I had to balance design with finish and find the best compromise. It was my feeling that the outcome looked quite good when viewed from player position, but yes, it will suffer (as will most 3D prints) when scrutinized up close.
Finally, the record is a computer cut vinyl decal based on a scan of a record on the playfield. It is a matte vinyl paper so as to have better ink adhesion, which may give it more of a plain paper look, but it is durable vinyl (I tried tearing one tonight and I couldn't do it) and is well adhered to the ESL.
Anyways, we hope you enjoy it as long as you own your game. Having had it on our game for a month or so now, I know I wouldn't ever go back to not having it, and it sounds like you agree. Thank you for your feedback!
-Kaydee

I really appreciate how thorough your team is with regards to feedback and how you handle everything respectfully. It's tremendous customer service, and so many people fail at that.

I'll definitely give the washer a shot, and I will admit that most of my comments on the text were from looking at it up close during install. Everything from the player POV looks great, and I swear I was making more loop shots after install. Definitely not going back and appreciate all your hard work!

#426 1 year ago

We do not. I haven't heard of this happening much. I'd start with game pitch if you haven't tried that already. Your game may be too flat.

I've also noticed the art on the back cab above that orbit is not flush on mine, so it hangs over the orbit and slows the ball sometimes. Not sure that's your issue but worth checking.

#438 1 year ago

That art panel overhangs our orbit as well, but it sits well above the ball height. It shouldn't be an issue, I wouldn't think, unless your ball is getting well off the ground as it goes past there. That or I'm not understanding what you were referring to.

This is definitely what I meant and I feel like it was from the art panel (photo from a couple weeks back) but I'll take a look again this weekend. It could just be that the guide needs to be bent in the same spot the art hangs over. Whatever the source, I for sure get some slowdowns back there from something - it throws off my rhythm when trying to go left orbit > upper flipper because it doesn't keep full speed.

20220507_221633 (resized).jpg20220507_221633 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#507 1 year ago

Quick question: Does the loop fix set ($25) work to cover both the loop and shooter lane, or is the shooter lane piece a standalone item and you'd be spending $40 to fix both issues? Was a little unclear from the listing. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#534 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I'm excited to see the results of the Rush spinner lane guide extension. I need this in the worst way.

Big same. Also need a NinjaCamp frequent flyer punch card. Buy 5 get 1 free lolololol. So many great fixes, thanks in advance!

#540 1 year ago

Oh my goodness. Sending positivity and healing your way. Pinball can wait, no doubt. Hope the road to recovery is a smooth one!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 15.00
Rubber/Silicone
NinjaCamp Mods
Rubber/Silicone
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
6,800 (Firm)
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade
Other
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider onemilemore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods?tu=onemilemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.