PXL_20230615_213012281 (resized).jpg
16868472117342296101486555053423 (resized).jpg
16868464900856775119706721526606 (resized).jpg
16868462388575157472113307038242 (resized).jpg
16868459723501322809520064238289 (resized).jpg
IMG_2927 (resized).JPG
16868456225046877711529820994187 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SterlingRush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#220 2 years ago

I’m definitely game for the Exit Stage Left mod, it has nice appeal and functionality.

#286 2 years ago

Bummer, I didn’t see the announcement until now, still will wait patiently for the Exit Stage Left mod

#312 1 year ago

Received my box of NinjaCamp goodness, now just waiting for the machine......

Thank you to everyone who is/has worked on these upgrades, and those sharing the results after install. I have peace of mind sitting in a box, waiting for the day to be unleashed

2 weeks later
#387 1 year ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

10 more pre-order payment requests just went out, with more to come this weekend

If any of those fall through, you got an automatic sale with me

I’ll be looking for the next opening for the ESL mod.

#404 1 year ago

*Spot reserved for E...SL mod pre-order when announced this Friday*

Just making sure to cover bases, since I don’t know when I’ll be able to check for the 2nd run announcement on Friday. Please make sure I’m marked down for one! Thanks!

#429 1 year ago

My post not needed*

2 weeks later
#463 1 year ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

The first 5 ESLs from the 2nd batch will be going out Tuesday 6/7.
The rest are ready to go except for our usual bottleneck, the wiring harnesses. We'll be continuing to send out payment requests in the order the deposits were received as we have these boxed and ready to go. Will probably be slow going this week, expect it to speed up after that.

*happy dance*

3 weeks later
#499 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I installed the scoop and vuk protectors this afternoon and they look great and fit perfectly! Nice job!
I am having a problem with the VUK. It seems to take 2-5 seconds to register the ball is in the vuk. Do I need to adjust the switch? Is this normal or did I do something wrong on the install?

It’s not immediate to shoot up, it takes a pause, then shoots up. Depending on what all is happening on the playfield at the time, it may turn from 2 sec delay to 4-5 sec.

#500 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I have a problem with my right scoop ejecting weakly. Used to go to the upper flipper...now it just shoots weakly to the standups. Not really sure what I did wrong because it all appears perfect.

What changed before this happened? Did you do any work, or did it magically start happening? More details kind sir.

#502 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No other work. Just put in the scoop protectors. No change on the front scoop, just the side one.

Make sure the portions going into to scoop hole, are all tucked where they are supposed to be, taking a few clear close up pics.

The side closest to the time machine, you have that properly tucked between the wood and metal of the scoop?

The tab on the middle portion tucked all the way down, and grabbing the bottom of the playfield?

Only two other things I can think of are: the protector is tweaked a little bit(over tightening), or possibly lose a small part that dropped in the scoop.

If the only thing that changed, was you installing the scoop protector, go back step by step, and check your work. There’s always a cause to an effect.

If you have followed NC’s instructions, look it over step by step. If you didn’t follow it, then I’d read up and see what may have been missed or not done. Never hurts to go back and double check.

1 week later
#516 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m in the shop now .So does the sleeve set come with 2 scoop sleeves or 1 ?

Scoop sleeve set comes with two sleeves.

2 weeks later
#541 1 year ago

Parts and business can wait, take care of your love first.

If anyone tries to spout off about lack of communication or orders, we’ve got your back.

Take care of her, and yourself. Thank you for sharing, to keep us up to speed.

1 week later
#593 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

Good news! oliviarium will be coming home on Sunday! Still a lot of healing and recovery to do, but we anticipate being able to resume processing orders and shipping things out next week! It'll also open up the time I need to finish up the productization of the speaker lights. Hang in there folks, things should be returning to our normal fast turnaround soon!

No worries about the products, get that girl home, to finish recovering! Happy news for you two!

#597 1 year ago

The test of speaker lights without the expression lights is how I very first tested the proof of concept. You can DEFINITELY run the speaker lights without expression lights, even without the distribution board, but you have to have the node 2 board (which only exists in the game if expression lights are installed, which is why I called expression lights a requirement but, strictly speaking, that node 2 board is the real requirement).

lol, that’ll be the next ads we see on Pinside, Node 2 boards starting at $15k

#603 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Thanks NinjaCamp! 212 plays and the ramp rubber started to bite it. Fresh NC parts to the rescue!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Previous to getting my machine, I was seeing other people’s issue with the original blue nubs. Installed NC’s protectors before first ball played. Nice choices that they offer

1 week later
#627 1 year ago

Take my money, I’m in for a set please

#635 1 year ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

I can confirm the LZ kit works fine in Rush

Did you end up placing the wizard mod art over the LZ kit? I’d be curious to see how it turned out, as I’ll be doing this soon. Trying to plot how to work new art around the leds.

I appreciate the confirmation though, was tired of waiting for the Stern release.

#638 1 year ago

NC, I would like to volunteer to be your first Rush Premium owner, to show off your speaker expression lights kit, when ready

A2706CA8-F841-46A6-BC39-01388CDD14B1 (resized).jpegA2706CA8-F841-46A6-BC39-01388CDD14B1 (resized).jpegDDBEB8AA-D732-4AB4-8659-5B3A20881734 (resized).jpegDDBEB8AA-D732-4AB4-8659-5B3A20881734 (resized).jpeg
#640 1 year ago

NOICE! That's the LZ kit in the Rush Prem? Looks pretty good! Out of curiosity, what speakers do you have in your backbox?

The pinwoofers I just installed earlier today

Yea, the LZ kit doesn’t stand out too much, when the machine is on. Between the light show and the amount of toys/ramps/plastics, it blocks a lot of the LZ art on that L bracket light strip. When the machine’s off, you notice it, but still doesn’t stand out like a sore thumb. You’d have to know what you’re looking at, to have it stand out. Average person’s not going to really notice much.

#646 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Sorry Aniraf, but this is a Rush thread now. Meeseeks out front shoulda told ya.

Right?!? As great as NC is with their communication and products, I was a little bummed when I saw it wasn’t Rush related, lol. Other machines need love to I suppose.....

2 weeks later
#692 1 year ago

Hey everyone, I'm sorry but I have to share a little bit of bad news. We learned yesterday that oliviarium 's father had passed away. That's thrown our speaker light kit production off a bit. We won't have the first shipment out today as planned. We're aiming to get some in the mail tomorrow, with a bigger batch going out earlier next week. We will try to keep these going out quickly thereafter, but there may be slight delays here and there as we work through her father's affairs. We thank you for your understanding as we continue to work through these curve balls life has been throwing us of late.

Very sorry to hear that, take care of family first, we’re not going anywhere.

1 week later
#714 1 year ago

Post pictures and/or videos here (and to the Rush or LZ threads if you feel so inclined) once you get your Expressive Speaker Light Kits installed! I can't wait to see them popping up in people's machines!

Hopefully will have time to install them tomorrow, was supposed to be today, but other things needed attention today. Looking forward to it as well

#717 1 year ago

OK got a question for installing the expression speaker light kit, one a Stern Premium.

My setup: Stern Rush Premium, came with stock 4” speakers. Upgraded to Pinwoofer’s kit that includes the adapter mount for using the 5-1/4” speakers. Since then, upgraded to PW’s newest 5-1/4” speakers for the set, which came with a deeper adapter ring.

Trying to follow NC’s instructions, per what I am asked to remove before installing the light rings, I don’t have the 4 posts to mount the light ring to. If I attempt to use the PW adapter, doesn’t look like it will mount properly, also looks like it might add too much depth. I have removed the big rectangle foam and acrylic spacer bars, that would mount under the original speaker mounting plate as well.

Factory Premium, only has two bolts for mounting the original 4”speakers. Am I missing a part? I remember reading something about a piece from speaker lights.com, but can’t remember which thread. Is it an adapter plate I need to make this work?

1700441B-3B32-490B-A918-4F16409348BF (resized).jpeg1700441B-3B32-490B-A918-4F16409348BF (resized).jpeg5FB370A0-2EC4-4DB1-865D-F37A7DF23EBB (resized).jpeg5FB370A0-2EC4-4DB1-865D-F37A7DF23EBB (resized).jpegC1445279-EC16-4AC8-9327-E6DD91217BB2 (resized).jpegC1445279-EC16-4AC8-9327-E6DD91217BB2 (resized).jpegDD6A0E2E-B014-4671-9D44-7242091EA767 (resized).jpegDD6A0E2E-B014-4671-9D44-7242091EA767 (resized).jpeg05BD7BA7-95F2-4FB2-810F-E03E55A9FAA9 (resized).jpeg05BD7BA7-95F2-4FB2-810F-E03E55A9FAA9 (resized).jpeg21E464A3-FD1C-4CCE-BD73-6BCFB83FC8D0 (resized).jpeg21E464A3-FD1C-4CCE-BD73-6BCFB83FC8D0 (resized).jpeg

#722 1 year ago

Correct, you need the Speakerlightkits.com plate with four posts. Even if you could figure out a way with the adapter you have, it would add far too much depth to ever work.

That’s what I was seeing, before getting it all together. After getting this plate, do I still need the small rectangle acrylic pieces taken out, or can they go back in, using the PW speakers?

And thank you all for the info and confirmation. Seems that I’ll be waiting a little longer to get these installed.

And as to undoing the nuts on the black PW adapter, not sure there’s a way, without damaging it. Can’t grab hold of the bottom part of bolt, it just spins when trying to loosen it.

#724 1 year ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

O don't forget to order the speaker surrounds if you don't already have them.

I’m debating about those, as I have the WizardMod speaker box cover on my machine, so you really wouldn’t see the surround. But then again, if it helps spread the lighting effect, I’ll still get them. I know my cover will reduce the lighting effect a little, but waiting to see to what extent.

361175D1-1567-4106-95E7-4615CC651758 (resized).jpeg361175D1-1567-4106-95E7-4615CC651758 (resized).jpegFCA2C6DB-847C-4A1B-9FBF-64E9C14BA038 (resized).jpegFCA2C6DB-847C-4A1B-9FBF-64E9C14BA038 (resized).jpeg
#726 1 year ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Simple solution to this problem... order the Wizard Mod speaker box cover for the Premium but with the LE speaker cutouts... ask me how I know this!

Ooooo, didn’t notice/realize they offered that. Happen to have any pics of how it looks on your machine? Just curious.

#730 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Anyone have this happen to their scoop protector? It looks to be fraying apart.
[quoted image]

No not yet, curious how many plays you have on it? Looks like your portion by the middle post between the two scoops, is getting chewed up. Check the balls for any damage lately?

Curve of your scoop looks to be taking damage as well, unless that’s just the lighting.

#733 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Just looked, only 273. (feels like more, but....).
The balls seemed fine when I checked a couple of weeks ago. I'll have to pull the glass and look again. It looks like the scoop is fine and it's just lighting, but I'll check that after pulling the glass later as well.

When you removed the old Stern protector, did any of the wood on the side of the hole, have any roughage? Wondering if the NJ material is snagging on something. Just spitballing ideas right now.

How often are you hitting that area per game?

#734 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Installed, and working as advertised. This is SO sweet. THE mod of mods.
Thanks Ninjas. Absolutely brilliant. I love them![quoted image]

Looks beautiful, waiting for my adapter plates to come in, to get mine finished.

#747 1 year ago

Wanted to share here as well, posted in the Rush Owners thread.

Install Tip: If you have a Pinwoofer setup, and you’ve upgraded your back box speakers to PW’s latest version(has PW on back of speaker instead of Pyle), you will need #8 1/2” screws to mount the speakers to the light rings. The supplied 3/8” will not reach the mounting holes.

All that aside, extremely happy with the end result. Here’s what it looks like, installed behind a WizardMod speaker panel cover with no cut outs.

AE01CA76-FE0F-4316-96E7-42276EB50C18 (resized).jpegAE01CA76-FE0F-4316-96E7-42276EB50C18 (resized).jpeg4454C7FA-0414-4A01-B78E-F0C1AE37C6C4 (resized).jpeg4454C7FA-0414-4A01-B78E-F0C1AE37C6C4 (resized).jpeg25064242-254B-4437-A14B-CE0C16B7E79F (resized).jpeg25064242-254B-4437-A14B-CE0C16B7E79F (resized).jpeg
#753 1 year ago

Hey all, just a quick note on the Expressive Speaker Lights... It sounds like something may have recently changed with the Pinwoofer speakers and the screws we are supplying are now too short. Unfortunately, if we supplied longer screws they wouldn't work with the factory Kenwoods or the legacy Pinwoofers because they would be too long and hit the screw post below them. For now I'm going to continue to include the same screws, but if they're too short for you, you'll need to source eight #8 x 1/2" sheet metal screws, if not possibly even longer.
That said, I hope everyone out there is loving the upgraded shows from their new Expressive Speaker Lights!

Absolutely loving them, much like all NC’s other products. I wanted to make sure you and others were aware, so they can plan ahead if needed, regarding the screws

3 months later
#804 1 year ago

Happy Holidays everyone, from our family at NinjaCamp & Outpost Kodelia to yours!
This year has been a whirlwind for us. We dropped our first joint product back in March and it's been a wild ride ever since, with five printers running almost nonstop. We will be launching another major product just after the new year, so watch for that, and we have many a thing in the queue after that. 2023 should be every bit as exciting for us, if not more so! Thank you all for embracing what we do and encouraging us to keep going with all the great feedback you've sent our way!
As this cold wave rips through the country, stay warm and enjoy your families and whichever holidays you choose to celebrate, and we'll catch you in 2023!
Cheers,
Kaydee, Olivia, & Mark

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you, thank you for the awesome products put out this year!

1 week later
#818 1 year ago

^This guy didn’t check out the link

#821 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

What!? Lotta text in that product link… So Ouch…you got me… I did watch the action video… but I guess I didn’t read ALL the product link…
This will look good on my LZ.

Just a good ribbing my friend, always important to read NC’s breakdown of items.

#823 1 year ago

I have to admit, I wasn’t big on the under cabinet lighting for pinball machines, but the fact this triggers and interacts much like your speaker kit, is very impressive.

Awesome job

#832 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ordered!! Are they here yet!!!!!

Get in line

#837 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotman:

The Rush scoop protector is a good mod, but not perfect... With the help of a large washer, I still can’t get the protector to lay flat. What's worse is I tried for nearly two months (Aniraf - since November 16th) to get a replacement, but all I got was the run around. Thanks Aniraf!
[quoted image]

Step 6 discusses this very thing;
http://mjf.me/Pinball/Rush_TPU_Scoop_Protector_v2_Installation.pdf

1 week later
#848 1 year ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

Just received the expression under cabinet lighting.
As always NinjaCamp hit another home run with this mod. Their instructions were very simple and easy to understand. Install took maybe 10 minutes.
I was worried about it being another 1-2 led strip lighting kits but as you can see there are 4 LED strips. With the lights off really adds another awesome element to the experience.
Now time to order a set of LZ.
Well done NinjaCamp!!!
[quoted image]

You don’t even have the expression lights yet? Blasphemy!

#852 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

He and I go to the same church.
Church Ninja Camp.
Where can I get the lz lights?

Got mine through a distro, but looks like a lot of them are sold out now.

Myself and a few others, are still waiting on the royalties from all of those distros that sold out their LZ Ex Lights stock, for helping to push their sales

#858 1 year ago

Hey all, a few things... First, we just shipped out the first big batch of Expressive Undercabinet Light Kits! Unfortunately, we haven't caught up with the full rush of orders yet because I ran out of wire (thought I had more but I didn't), but we expect to get them all out next week.
The other thing is that a few kits went out with some lettering on the mounting blocks. I hadn't planned to use the lettered blocks in the final product, but I had a few sets on hand, so I used them up. I realized after they shipped that I may have reversed "front" and "back" on some of them. Most kits will go out without any lettering at all because I didn't feel it was adding much value and it was taking longer to make them. Either way, just ignore the lettering and follow the diagram in the instructions and you can't go wrong. Sorry for the confusion!
Finally, starting soon, we're going to be raising the price on these kits to match the price of our Expressive Speaker Light Kits. We initially priced it lower because I thought they would be faster to make, but it turns out they actually take me a little longer to assemble. We'll keep the original price through the week, but come Sunday 1/29/2023 it'll be going up $20.
Thank you all so much for your patience, but we promise it'll be worth the wait!
Kaydee

Got my little box of goodness today, will have to find time later this week to install them. Thanks NC!

#875 1 year ago

Wow, thank you SO MUCH! So much of my time goes into designing, building, and supporting these products, but I love it. We make things we would want or need, and we feel so fortunate to have so many people who also love them. We really want to expand our offerings, but you all are keeping me so busy I barely have time for R&D! First world problems, right? Seriously though, we're thrilled to be a part of the community and to have seen such a crazy huge reaction to our products in less than a year's time! You folks rule!

One slight suggestion to offer, only because the pic above reminded me, you may want to start wrapping some bubble wrap around those transformers. They’re just heavy enough, that they’ll bang around during shipping. Most of your parts wouldn’t be much concern, but anything fragile(little pcb boards), could and will take a hit during transit.

Had it happen with my speaker lights kit, where it bent a few of the pins on the little pcb. It was an easy fix, so I didn’t say anything previously, but wanted to look out for your future business. At the time, it wasn’t pins I needed to use, now with the under cab lights that I’ll be installing, I’m crossing fingers those pins will be ok

#877 1 year ago

I'm sure those pins will be fine. That said, you're probably right. It has caused some grief before, too. Thanks for the tip... It's easy to overlook that stuff when you're rushing around.

It’s not like you’re busy or anything......lol.

#879 1 year ago

Just confirming on the bit size, is it really 5/8” for the grommet hole?

Went looking through my bits, doesn’t look like I have anything that big.....will have to look around.

#883 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I forget if You mentioned it but did you try Lifting the screen and running through existing Holes ?

It was mentioned as an option, for those that didn’t want to drill the cabinet. I was 50/50, and didn’t have a 5/8” wood bit handy, so went the screen route and used spiral wire wrap, to protect the wires exiting the cab.

Important: If you go the screen route, you need to adjust your center mount distance to approximately 22”, instead of the 25” noted in the instructions. This adjustment is only if you decide not to drill the 5/8” hole method. I cannot take credit for this info, if they choose to speak up, know that it was them who informed me.

Successfully have them installed, and anxious to play a few games with our boy.

Edit: I did clean up the screen area, but didn’t get a pic of it. I’ll get a pic of it later, next time I’m in the cabinet.

918BA033-5058-4A55-AF86-4DBFE094A7BE (resized).jpeg918BA033-5058-4A55-AF86-4DBFE094A7BE (resized).jpeg4F0B3F08-7C8B-4716-8716-CC91E45A9F3E (resized).jpeg4F0B3F08-7C8B-4716-8716-CC91E45A9F3E (resized).jpegC35DE853-ECCB-4AFF-9A78-2F5224D64835 (resized).jpegC35DE853-ECCB-4AFF-9A78-2F5224D64835 (resized).jpegF23100EB-4F4A-4D0A-BC75-BA3988C21FA3 (resized).jpegF23100EB-4F4A-4D0A-BC75-BA3988C21FA3 (resized).jpeg

#889 1 year ago

Yet another bravo moment, for your team.

Finally installed the Spinner Lane Adjustment on my Rush, didn’t think it needed it, but tried it out . Night and day difference, forcing me to become even faster on my response time, as it now soars through that lane. So satisfying.....

#893 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Okay can anyone just point me in the right direction of install instructions for exit stage left mod, please?
Thanks!

http://mjf.me/Pinball/Rush_ESL_Installation.pdf

#923 1 year ago

Well poop, late to the party, but if you need a secret secret tester, you know I already have both of the other kits installed

I’d even throw on a NC magnet on the coin door, if it was provided

1 month later
#968 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Its obviously an issue, just not for me, but I'm curious what's the percentage of games that need this.. and why.... Is this a big seller? (Thinking out loud)

It’s one of those “I’ll order it since I’m already getting other things”, and it sat for awhile. The better I became at the game, the more I started seeing the issue as I progressed. Threw it on one day, and instantly started seeing the difference when playing. It’s subtle, but you will notice it.

If you don’t need it, cool. If you’re ordering other things, just get it and try it for a few games. I personally was in the “I don’t think I really need this” category, my mind has been changed since installing.

1 month later
#1008 1 year ago

Okay, our PinWoofers arrived and two things occur to me.
1) They are right around 2 1/8" deep, so they should work okay with the normal rings unless you want to add the translucent metallic surrounds from SpeakerLightKits. If you want to use those surrounds, you can still make it work by removing the acrylic spacers mentioned above.
2) If you want the room to breathe and not worry about it, you can go with the low profile speaker rings. To that end, I noticed that the new PW speakers have no branding or text on the tweeter. I could totally rotate the tabs off axis from each other, which would rotate the speaker itself slightly, and it would still look just as good. Now that's not going to be the case with other aftermarket speakers, but PW seems to have the market cornered aside from the DIY crowd, so maybe I just pull the trigger on this change. That would eliminate the need to cut the screws down.
Thoughts? Should I change the low profile kit to be slightly rotated so it's modification-free? Should I have two versions of the low profile, one rotated and one not rotated for those who will have branded tweeters in their speakers? Open to feedback!

I’d say offer both, as doing only one of the two, could possibly negate the other half.

“Half of us divided
Like a torn-up photograph
Half of us are trying
To reach the other half”

3 weeks later
#1030 11 months ago
Quoted from Kez11:

While waiting on my Rush Topper, it occurs to me that I'll need another 48v splitter for it when it arrives.
But first, any thoughts on daisy chaining multiple splitters? When finished, I will have Ninja Speaker Expressive lights, Ninja Undercab Expresssive lights, and the Topper all daisy-chained to the 48v outlet on the board.
I fully understand that you can take no responsibility, but was looking for your best guess as to whether this was going to be okay, so I can get another splitter on order.
Thanks Ninjas!

I believe the topper will plug into a different port on the board. The topper I got from Gameroom Mods, is setup to run the same as previous Stern toppers.

Like you, I have the speaker and under cabinet expression lights running off a two way splitter, plugged into a different location vs the topper.

Added 11 months ago:

Edit: So my topper from Gameroom Mods, plugs into CN3 on my power board, using a splitter.

With NC’s speaker and under cabinet lighting plugged into CN7 on power board, using a splitter.

Wanted to clarify, for any future searches.

Added 11 months ago:

Edit #2: Forget anything I stated previous, regarding Gameroom Mods topper, as for plug in location. I was completely wrong in my statement above, their topper runs off the 12v at CN6. Started wondering as I didn’t remember a splitter on it, visually confirmed.

Lesson of the day, look before you speak.....just in case, lol. Apologies for the previous bad info.

1 month later
#1094 10 months ago

I’ve got my standard rings, wires facing towards the LCD screen. Just be careful mounting, and watch those wires on the rings, it’s a tight fit but works.

Didn’t have any issue with wire length, just wanted it set slightly different than others, at the beginning of all these NC light kits extravaganza

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 194.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 300.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
$ 13,500.00
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SterlingRush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods?tu=SterlingRush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.